It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signals Major Shift on Immigrants

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Trump Signals Major Shift on Immigrants

That mean Trump ain't a racist after all ?

Ah who am I kidding.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Indeed as Buster says, you conservative have been played like a fiddle.

Trump is a con man—gamer!

The fact of the matter is Trump really never gave a dam about anything save making money for his family and friends and he will do that through deregulation, oil and gas giveaways’ and massive tax cuts for the rich. Trump is a puppet like Reagan was for rich people to prosper—that’s all he ever really was and has no sincere beliefs in anything.

It’s clear the deep state has had a sit down with Trump and told him to play ball or else. That’s why we got McMaster and he’s changing his immigration policies.

Trump is learning who the boss is

Indeed THE EMPIRE HAS STUCK BACK!

Trump is down on his knees with his ass up like a lamb looking more like Obama each day

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: buster2010

so essentially, nothing he could do would please you, got it.
Shocking.

Yeah just another garden variety libtard. I guess He didn't get the memo about wanting to move over to a points system. I for one think that's the best idea ever because it's not racist and to be honest We no longer need unskilled labor when 95 million Americans are out of work.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I for one am sick of the "this is my position and I'm sticking with it" mindset that politicians and some people here take. After all, everything is subject to change and a human can pick the wrong set of facts to support. If the facts change then the individual should have the integrity to change their position.

Promises? Name one politician who kept all of their promises. Just one.

Funny, off topic but just saw this: Trump speech fact check - All True!

edit on 1-3-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't understand the complaining about all his ideas and policies.

People all around the world are crying for change and complaining about their governments. We finally get someone like trump who is somewhat questionable by many standards but... at the end of the day, he is a change from the norm. Anyone else would've just been more of the same and nothing would change.

People want change but when they get it they complian. The nation should try to embrace the change and look to the positives it can produce rather than whine about all the bad things it can bring about.

If people want things to change this is a good start. Not perfect by any means, but at least a start

My belief too is that if he benefits off of his position and power to enrich himself that's fine as long as his plans enrich the nation as a whole which based on what I can tell it can, but time will tell. He needs to be given a chance to prove it

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I dunno, he seemed pretty determined deport a good chunk. it was a HUGE campaign promise that A LOT of ats'ers seemed to be particularly behind.

i'd be a bit peeved that he's changed his tune and is now wanting to do what Hillary had wanted to do all along. and, the wall, that ain't happening either. LOL

just funny is all.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Trump
Pro:
He bends to the will of people, not individuals.

Con:
We could have had someone sound minded from the start, but we're starting with his pro by deciphering BASIC MORALS AND BEHAVIOR in society. Great move. It should only take 10 extra terms to fix this thing our founding fathers already solved. Using words we basically don't anymore, like Musselman.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe Trump will bring back some manufacturing jobs, or encourage small business to open and grow. If that happens, I will be impressed. I feel bad that so many of you don't seem to be able to let go of the hate. It will eat you up inside.

I don't want him to fail - I'm afraid that if we don't keep forcing his hand - he will fail all of us. I'm not alone

This OP is about hypocrisy - and the fact that Trump has made some noises about changing his approach to the whole immigration issue. Golly, I wonder why

It's probably the steady, relentless criticism that's bugging you. You see that criticism as hate. We're not keen on the man - there's no denying

One thing that is for sure is that as much as people will claim that one side didn't understand the other before the election - the reverse is now just as true. I won't ask you to try and understand my position on all of this because I've recently begun to realize that there is no explanation that won't be turned into snowflakes, sour grapes or hate. The only thing I have to offer is this: at some point you might want to start wondering if we all are actually crazy and/or stupid. That would be the simple explanation, and the one that might make more sense to you

The alternative explanation is that there's something wrong with Trump and we are not about to just roll over and let him be. There's too much at stake

edit on 3/1/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't always agree with you but I have been saying this for a long time! if this story is true, perhaps someone spoke some sense to el trumpo!!
edit on 1-3-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Left Right Left Right
Same as the old boss

The cheap labor express owns DC

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The whining left has been arguing racial politics not cost.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Trump is wagging the dog. This is to change the dialogue away from the Russian connection.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What?

So you're saying 'no one' thought of cost?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

So you're saying

I said what I said.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Trump is wagging the dog. This is to change the dialogue away from the Russian connection.

Must have missed it...what's the Russian connection to Trump again? It can't possibly be deeper than Podesta/Joule/RUSNANO/Obama/HRC CONNECTION RIGHT?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

So you're saying

I said what I said.

So the Right said "We want to Apply a Ban, but it's too expensive"?

Am I getting warmer to what was said? I understand you can 'speak for yourself' but if it's about what others said, that rule applies a little less. You can't just falsely attribute things to people, that's not 'saying' anything. That's lying. So forgive my clarification.

You know what, Google exists, so don't worry I'll just- ah, yes you're wrong. It's mostly liberals that pointed out absurd cost.

edit on 2-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It's not a lie. It's the truth. Even if liberals are arguing costs, the racial politics is still the mainstay of the argument for the left.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ITT: denial about yet another 180 and a broken promise.

'BUT THIS IS WHAT U WANTED LOL AREN'T U EVER HAPPY'

really? That's your response to the Dear Leader mugging you off with ANOTHER failed promise?

Blind faith is terrifying.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
President Trump has said all along that anyone in the United States from a foreign country must be here legally. He is not talking about giving all illegal aliens legal status but those that work in certain agricultural industries (to work here). They will never be citizens at any time, nor will they ever have voting rights, nor will they live off of welfare and food-stamps.. But they can perform certain necessary tasks for American employers.

If any are found to be dependents of state and federal welfare programs, they will be sent back to their home countries as well.

He has also said that if any of them commit a crime or have committed a crime that they will be deported. All those who had a court deportation hearing and decided to skip it under Obama will also be deported.

For some there will be a case by case basis and if no reason is found for them to be here they will be sent home to their native country to which they belong.

Apparently no one was listening to what he was saying during the primaries.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Fake News.

Trump has for some time taken the position that he will start will full focus on removing illegal aliens who have broken the law since illegally entering the country. He has not stated a position on what he will do with the rest once that process is completed to his satisfaction.

It seems the news cycle is pushing hard today to try and make up ground after trump's brilliant speech to Congress.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join