It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question Regarding the Trump/Russia Connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How can you ask us and keep the sources to yourself?

a reply to: SeekingAlpha

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: TheScale
well info came out on his connections to russia, they dont exist. www.nytimes.com...

that article was written Oct. 31st.

ah man i musta qouted the wrong link. damn link deal on ATS always throws me off. ill have to find the article i meant to link when i get off of work.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's another tidbit that I am finding out about what is going on with the leaks. For most, you already know this, but for your hardcore right wingers out there, would it surprise you that many of the leaks are coming from republicans that are tied fairly closely to Trump.

Never in my life have I seen this type of leaking from the WH. Never.

Why would that happen? The answer is very simple in my opinions....these leaks are a cry for help. People that are tied to the administration see the sh it show that it is and how ridiculous Miller, Bannon, Trump, and the other cast of characters are and how disinterested they are in being accountable to this country.

What you are seeing, reading, and hearing is a complete repudiation of the Trump administration from both left and right. If you are still supporting Trump, it's time to buy a clue and get with the program. Trump was DOA as a president and there is nothing you can do to revive this rotting carcass.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

well info came out on his connections to russia, they dont exist. www.nytimes.com...

that article was written Oct. 31st.

ah man i musta qouted the wrong link. damn link deal on ATS always throws me off. ill have to find the article i meant to link when i get off of work.

edit. found the original article nytimes

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Answer:

The narrative has been set up so that "the Intelligence Community" is out to get Trump.

When (and if) your sources decide they have unimpeachable evidence (or impeachable, as the case may be) and they release it either through proper channels or to the press ... it will be merely another "effort from the deep state" to attack Trump.

30-40% of the people will believe that regardless of if they have video recording with full audio of him with bonds or gold certificates or whatever.

If it's real, it's going to have to be done and the chips will fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Anyone know what the punishment would be if someone was convicted of money laundry or is an accomplice to this act?

You're writing this fantasy, so your imagination is the only barrier where punishment is concerned, champ.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Someone else earlier this week said that the story I shared was also featured on MSNBC. This was an excellent piece put together that shows the connection of Wilbur Ross, Trump, and the Russian fertilizer king. My friend told me only parts to what this MSNBC piece has, but this video reveals much more than what I had heard. This is a must watch regarding the Trump scandal if you have not seen it yet.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join