It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question Regarding the Trump/Russia Connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Speech was okay. He sounded more presidential, but his content is still the same.

The other thing I want to point out about the speech is about the widow of the fallen Navy Seal. The MSM won't say it, because it was a very good gesture to invite the family of someone who died serving our country. But it still does not excuse the fact that the order was made over dinner, it lacked intel, and Trump was tweeting while his first covert job was underway. This is completely unacceptable and having the widow show up tonight does not excuse his pedestrian approach on this attack and that he tried to blame the "military" afterwards when things fell apart. He is the commander in chief, he is the head of the military.....take accountability for your poor action and stop dishing responsibility to others.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

no one is covering this anymore

they are all covering the speech
they all loved it

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Imo, those in positions in government, who work for the people(after there greedy hands got what they want) should they be found to do anything illegal should be prosecuted the the fullest extent of the law. possibly even tried for treason against the U.S. Now as far as trump goes, i voted for him, i am all for a lot of his ideas while he was running for office. Glad he won and not Hillary. But like i said, if he ends up guilty he should pay the price. Most like wouldn't leave us much of a government though.
edit on 1-3-2017 by luke1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I agree. Nobody is above the law.

originally posted by: luke1212

Imo, those in positions in government, who work for the people(after there greedy hands got what they want) should they be found to do anything illegal should be prosecuted the the fullest extent of the law. possibly even tried for treason against the U.S. Now as far as trump goes, i voted for him, i am all for a lot of his ideas while he was running for office. Glad he won and not Hillary. But like i said, if he ends up guilty he should pay the price.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Is Maddow covering this topic too? I got my information from my friend who works in the intelligence community (I use IC in a very broad stroke) today and he said that the information he shared with me has been swirling around the IC for the last 1-2 weeks.

a reply to: ColdWisdom

maddow
msnbc

So your friend at the Burger King drive thru is an intel spook eh?
Come on...this is ATS man, this line of BS is gonna cause you credibility problems later on.

As far as the Navy Seal that died in the raid, he is a hero.
But war is hell, his blood is not on Trump's hands.
If he wasn't prepared to die for his country, he wouldn't have been a Seal.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yes, blood is on his hands. Seriously, who in the right mind makes a huge decision for the first time where lives could be at risk based on poor intel, while eating dinner, and tweeting before he deleted it? This is a complete lack of respect for people's life and the situation.

Just put Obama's name in here and have him do the exact same thing. Would you not think blood is on Obama's hands if he did the exact same thing? Don't think so.

originally posted by: RazorV66

Is Maddow covering this topic too? I got my information from my friend who works in the intelligence community (I use IC in a very broad stroke) today and he said that the information he shared with me has been swirling around the IC for the last 1-2 weeks.

maddow
msnbc

Come on...this is ATS man, this line of BS is gonna cause you credibility problems later on.

edit on 1-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yes, blood is on his hands. Seriously, who in the right mind makes a huge decision for the first time where lives could be at risk based on poor intel, while eating dinner, and tweeting before he deleted it?

Tweeted and deleted?
What was that?
edit on 1-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What are you babbling about now. High level and high impact deals get made over dinner all the time, arguably more often than not.

As for Obama, I might give an ounce of credence to you and the left if they spent even 1% of the time doing and questioning the same towards Obama.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Posting in a thread with no sources to back up any of the claims

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

It will come soon. You'll hear it in the news. You may not believe it, but it's 100% true.

Take a look at many people in Trump's inner circle since he starting running for president. From Manafort, to Flynn, to Ross; they all have significant ties to russian billionaires because they did business with one another. Some ok, some not okay.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That is false. There are significant links between he and Russian oligarchs....so much that Putin thought it would be wise to record Trump in case he had to blackmail him. Trump knows this and is the reason why he kisses Putin's ass.

Source?

Ahhh, so your throwing mud at the wall and hoping it sticks. Sorry but you aren't fooling anyone. Maybe you would have a little credibility if you could source something but it's all just a leftist opinion at this point.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tehdouglas

Because there isn't any sources. Just more fake news

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Yes, blood is on his hands. Seriously, who in the right mind makes a huge decision for the first time where lives could be at risk based on poor intel, while eating dinner, and tweeting before he deleted it? This is a complete lack of respect for people's life and the situation.

Just put Obama's name in here and have him do the exact same thing. Would you not think blood is on Obama's hands if he did the exact same thing? Don't think so.

maddow
msnbc

Do you actually think they planned the entire mission in a couple of days because Trump wanted to? These missions are planned months in advance with surveillance and dry runs. In other words, while Obama was president. These criticisms that they weren't prepared or it was some compulsive raid spawned by Trump is an insult to the special forces.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well, if you're a big bank laundering money for drug cartels, you just have to give Uncle Sam a cut of the action and you can go on your merry way. It's not like there's any jail time for something like that.

Alternatively, if you use a non-profit foundation for money laundering, you can avoid both legal action and taxes. I guess it all depends on who is doing the money laundering and if the proper palms get greased.
edit on 1-3-2017 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"Serious Question Regarding the Trump/Russia Connection"

Another thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

maddow
msnbc

So I guess I'll see you out there crusading for the 120 civilians Obama killed with drone strikes. That's an awful lot of blood on his hands. And that doesn't even include the intended "bad guy" targets!!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
FBI cleared Trump. Every major American business man or woman has ties in Russia. That's not something illegal. Boeing sells planes in Russia. There is no US economic sanctions on Russia.

www.nytimes.com...

aviationweek.com...
edit on 1-3-2017 by WTAtennisfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You are asking too vague of a question. Need more details.

But since you put this in the mud pit I'm going to assume you watched his speech and a part of you is starting to like Trump but you are in denial so you need some bad stuff so you can go back to hating him?

/Joke

lol
edit on 1-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Money laundering is a federal crime, in excess of a million you're looking at 10-20 years in federal prison.

But then again some of the biggest sharks on Wall street have gotten away with worse and were sentenced to less.

You do know that there's no Trump/Russia connection, though. Right?

You can't just make up stuff and expect it to get the man impeached. Unless you're CNN that is.

so you have secret inside info as well to know that there is not connection?

Or you just believe his fake new rants?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: tehdouglas

Because there isn't any sources. Just more fake news

posting on a message board is not news, geesh

its soliciting conversation about subject matter and news articles found online can be posted to support views...

the way you guys sling around the words "fake news" is idiotic...idiocrcy

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well info came out on his connections to russia, they dont exist. www.nytimes.com...
edit on 1-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
well info came out on his connections to russia, they dont exist. www.nytimes.com...

that article was written Oct. 31st.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join