It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question Regarding the Trump/Russia Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I will keep my sources to myself, but let's just say that the CIA/FBI already know what the connection is and are in the process of getting the information from the right people to prove the Russian/Trump connection...and yes, it is an unholy connection. In short, Trump is not only compromised, but he's also committed a crime which is the reason why Putin DOES have compromising material over Trump.

With that said, here is the serious question. Let's take Trump's name away for one second. If your average joe was an accomplice to money laundering or actually committed money laundry, what would be the punishment for that person if found guilty? Anyone know what the punishment would be if someone was convicted of money laundry or is an accomplice to this act?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Depends on the state and the amount laundered.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

secret cia/fbi source but no google?

really???

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
If your average joe was an accomplice to money laundering or actually committed money laundry, what would be the punishment for that person if found guilty? Anyone know what the punishment would be if someone was convicted of money laundry or is an accomplice to this act?

Money laundering is a felony... so watcha got O' mysterious one?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You are asking too vague of a question. Need more details.

But since you put this in the mud pit I'm going to assume you watched his speech and a part of you is starting to like Trump but you are in denial so you need some bad stuff so you can go back to hating him?

/Joke

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Let''s say we're talking about over 1 million dollars. If you are an accomplice to money laundry, is it a felony? I would think so if it's in that amount.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Depends on the state and the amount laundered.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Money laundering is a federal crime, in excess of a million you're looking at 10-20 years in federal prison.

But then again some of the biggest sharks on Wall street have gotten away with worse and were sentenced to less.

You do know that there's no Trump/Russia connection, though. Right?

You can't just make up stuff and expect it to get the man impeached. Unless you're CNN that is.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So........

You're all hooked up with with your own direct access to Classified info via sources in the FBI / CIA, but aren't even able to figure out what the penalties for a well established crime would be?

Will you at least explain why Trump would refuse money from special interests, but would even need to launder money from Russia? Did he hook Russia up with 20% of US uranium reserves or something?
edit on 28-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

is a felony a high crime or misdomeaner

that lis the answer you need

its not treason or bribery is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've got my source. Let's just say that there are a lot of people that know what's going on with the Russian investigation and the news is spreading within the intelligence community.....this is why Trump is actively trying to squash these Russian rumors this last week.

I don't think he has money laundered, but it looks like people are saying that he was an accomplice to money laundering. Trump may actually be saying the truth when his connections with Putin is vague at best. The bigger issue is turning out to be Trump's connections to Putin's inner circle of oligarchs that involves money laundry.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

secret cia/fbi source but no google?

really???

edit on 28-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Most likely not treason (which is an insanely high standard anyway so I had my doubts on this claim) or bribery. But money laundry seems more the link. So if this is a felony, is this impeachable? I think so.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

is a felony a high crime or misdomeaner

that lis the answer you need

its not treason or bribery is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

well a felony is not a misdomeaner
so is it a high crime

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No DJ Moby this time? Now the rogue intelligence agencies are telling you their inner workings directly?

Seems legit.

Money laundering? What money laundering? Where has anyone made that claim?

Is Donald Trump John Podesta now?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You know it's funny that you say you have your source and you're willing to speak on behalf of the intelligence community.

It's funny because you're blatantly ignoring Hillary & Podesta's ties to Putin through the uranium deal. Apparently so is the intelligence community.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

the CIA/FBI already know what the connection is and are in the process of getting the information from the right people to prove the Russian/Trump connection

When you say 'Russian' are you referring to (individuals in) the Russian government or average Alexei the vodka swilling dash-cam and laptop owner?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The story I am hearing is that the money laundry issue began several years ago with Dmitry Yevgenyevich Rybolovlev and the Bank of Cypress. Keep an eye on this matter and others are in play here too.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So........

You're all hooked up with with your own direct access to Classified info via sources in the FBI / CIA, but aren't even able to figure out what the penalties for a well established crime would be?

Will you at least explain why Trump would refuse money from special interests, but would even need to launder money from Russia? Did he hook Russia up with 20% of US uranium reserves or something?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oligarchs....people in Putin's inner circle.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

the CIA/FBI already know what the connection is and are in the process of getting the information from the right people to prove the Russian/Trump connection

When you say 'Russian' are you referring to (individuals in) the Russian government or average Alexei the vodka swilling dash-cam and laptop owner?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't know anything about the Hillary/Putin uranium deal. I just found out bits and pieces of this matter today.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You know it's funny that you say you have your source and you're willing to speak on behalf of the intelligence community.

It's funny because you're blatantly ignoring Hillary & Podesta's ties to Putin through the uranium deal. Apparently so is the intelligence community.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There is no "proof" of a Trump / Russia connection because there is no connection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join