It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aww thats Cute Democrats are wearing white to support the KKK during Trumps Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Your all brainwashed into a cloud city of f###, don't have a f"""", to give about you, now we all lose.

Such a snowflake freak out...chill dude, just chill.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Sillyolme

My interpretation of this thread is, the OP was trying to get a laugh in with people at the expense of congress and mainly the MSM.

I honestly believe if these were a bunch of republicans that the media would be saying they are representing the KKK. It doesn't matter if it were a democrat or republican in office.

Just be glad that it happened here, because in the exact opposite scenario it would be exactly this with the MSM.

This is a really good thread idea for satire, but I'm tired of the political sides.. right side and left.. maximum freedom with maximum responsibility is needed.

I will say the democrats deserve all of this for a while unfortunately. Though it doesn't mean it needs or should be done. Even Obama said republicans can come for the ride but they'll have to sit in back. This is partly riding off the coat tails of that mindset.

At some point all of us need to come together.

Yup you Sir are correct in your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Where is the part about the KKK???

Or are you just another source of FAKE NEWS??

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If it means that much to you, say, Yell it, go call everyone it, free yourself from the Chains of Oppression

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sorry. If I wanted to listen to a list of two syllable words in five word sentences, I'd check out the short bus first. Trump may be President but he's a one term President. He's a HW Bush, Carter, Taft, etc, etc. Enjoy it while you have it. In 2020, we go back to ignoring the homophobic, xenophobic jackassery that is the plain states and the other rednecks South of the Mason-Dixon.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This thread should be sh*t canned for it's false title. Why is it even still here???

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Dear Democrats,

Stop working so hard at doing nothing....while pretty funny to watch it does grow tiresome..,

As Ayn Rand said, “If you write a line of zeroes, it´s still nothing.”

-Chris

dear trump voters on ATS...talk about tiresome, why do you even care about the COLOR OF CLOTHING a few women wore , and why is this worthy of a thread?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
This thread should be sh*t canned for it's false title. Why is it even still here???

You poor thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You're comment makes no sense at all.

You're just trying to make some argument for no reason. Why is that???

My guess is that you're a little high strung because your world of BS is starting to crumble down around you and you feel the need to lash out like a child.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And all this time I thought guys in white t-shirts were wife beaters. Boy was I ever off on that one huh?

/sarcasm
edit on 2-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Lol, high strung? no, I'm not the one crying about how this thread should be canned.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The title has no basis in reality. Show me where the KKK fits in with the topic and I'll agree it should stay. Can you show me the connection??

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Welcome to the mudpit.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do these 3rd wave fem-tards actually think their rights will somehow be stripped by the big orange monster in the oval office?
Women suffrage has been eradicated in the west.
Been that way for decades.
Yet here we are 2017 with a group of virtue signaling ctrl-leftists that will jump the gun and call a priest a KKK member. Yet expect us all to stay reserved when they all wear white attire as a political statement?
Sorry not happening be prepared for the meme storm ladies!

Could you imagine if a bunch of conservatives did this?
edit on 2-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Shouldn't it have some basis in reality though?? Even in the mudpit??

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Reality? Okay the dems created the kkk.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

They weren't created by the Democratic Party although they did join together later on for a while. So you're once again incorrect.

Also, the Democratic party of then and now are in no way the same in ideology or purpose. The Dems of today in no way support the Klan.

I know you know this too. But you are fake news.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They weren't created by the Democratic Party although they did join together later on for a while. So you're once again incorrect.

Also, the Democratic party of then and now are in no way the same in ideology or purpose. The Dems of today in no way support the Klan.

I know you know this too. But you are fake news.

That's why the left fight so hard to put baby killing factories in black communities.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What????

Nobody is being forced to get pregnant nor to have an abortion once they are.

That is their choice.

Why don't you allow people to take responsibility over their lives rather than telling them how they should live??? Don't you expect the same???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join