It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aww thats Cute Democrats are wearing white to support the KKK during Trumps Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yay for Click bait threads. !!!!

www.latimes.com...

Many of the female Democrats, including the majority of the women in California's delegation, are wearing white to the speech, the color the suffragettes wore as they fought for the right to vote. It was also the color that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wore at major campaign events, and at Trump's inauguration.

Seriously Democrats you lost get the *uck over your selves. Stop Obstructing the Government

“It’s really important to show that what candidate Trump said about women and the way that he has behaved toward women in the past is not an acceptable standard for a president,” House Democratic Caucus Vice Chairwoman Linda Sanchez (D-Whittier) said. “We want a visual reminder to him that suffragettes wore white and we are not going to let him take us backward. We are not going to let men dictate the choices that we have in our lives. We are not going to stand for a president that doesn’t respect us and take our perspective into account.”

Hes not Candidate Trump anymore. Hes President Trump. And Democrats are backwards there is no denying it.

O and Playing the Woman Card because that certainly didn't get Hillary elected so stop being martyrs when you lost you say it is rooted in misogyny well I say you people are the basket of deplorables.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

All the Democrats have is Identity Politics.

They literally have nothing else.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Your all brainwashed into a cloud city of f###, don't have a f"""", to give about you, now we all lose.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Your all brainwashed into a cloud city of f###, don't have a f"""", to give about you, now we all lose.

Educate yourself by Listening to the President's Speech.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Wow absolutely the least intelligent thing I have ever read!

I'm gonna need a translator for that could you tell me what language that is?

edit on 28-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: just cuz

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Where is the information to support your headline?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hey, there's an typically intelligent progressive!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dear Democrats,

Stop working so hard at doing nothing....while pretty funny to watch it does grow tiresome..,

As Ayn Rand said, “If you write a line of zeroes, it´s still nothing.”

-Chris

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'

edit on 28/2/2017 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What a bunch of American hating trash. They don't represent the people, they represent globalism.
The only thing their little white privilege shirts identified them as, was for more mass defeats in their next elections.

edit on 28-2-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Did you notice how many of the white shirts were standing up.

Maybe the Dems will come around to making America great again!
edit on 28-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: correction

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Dear Democrats,

Stop working so hard at doing nothing....while pretty funny to watch it does grow tiresome..,

As Ayn Rand said, “If you write a line of zeroes, it´s still nothing.”

-Chris

Was that how she signed her social security checks?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well there's another Democratic seat lost in the midterms.

My message to what laughably calls itself the left:

Continue what you're doing. Continue the racist and divisive rehtoric, continue the violent "protests". Continue with the censorship of ideas that disagree with you and continue the baseless propaganda campaign in the press that is so transparent anyone can see through it.

Continue it all, please. Because each of these points, and the longer they continue the more reviled and hated you become in the eyes of the silent majority, and the faster your cancerous movement dies.

That is all.
edit on -060009pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
What a bunch of American hating trash. They don't represent the people, they represent globalism.
The only thing their little white privilege shirts identified them as, was for more mass defeats in their next elections.

You are now on record as recognizing white privilege ... LOL.

You can't make this crap up.

Thank you so much for a belly-laugh; I really needed it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Democrats need to hurry up and find out who the real American people are because obviously they forgot why they lost the White house to Trump, if they keep running like headless chickens they will have to wear that white outfits for the next 8 years of Trump in the white house.

The Democrats are clueless right now, They forgot in what country they are, the American people are no very forgiving.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I hope this dude is just drunk. If he wrote this sober.....oh my!!
edit on 28-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I believe that Democrats believe in white privilege? Always have and I thought it was readily apparent at all times.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Educate yourself by Listening to the President's Speech.

"Educate yourself by listening to Donald Trump." -America -2017

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're right I do have White Privilege and Black People have Black Privilege like being able to say the N Word and having there own special month whats your point?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join