It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump speech to joint session of Congress, February 28, 2017

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Democrats have the oh F look on their faces.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Merit-based immigration system....that sounds good. I'm listening!

Just like Canada, a country the lefties love.

No doubt they'll support it.....oh wait, they sat their looking like they were soaking in a toxic fart instead.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This clown is barely pulling a 50% applause rate...from his own damn party . Going nowhere fast.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's is sad he will have to pay his gardener and maid minimum wage now.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Everything Trump is saying is regarding improvements for America and Americans. And he genuinely intends to do what he can to make this country better for all of us.

And the dems sit silently.

They care far more about backing their ideologies than America as a whole.

The D's are showing their true colors..

..which is the one they invented in 2016.

They call it Black Death.

link   
He's advocating for an infrastructure improvement on the same level as Dwight D. Eisenhower's Interstate Highway system!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
This clown is barely pulling a 50% applause rate...from his own damn party . Going nowhere fast.

Yeah, the constant standing ovations make him look bad.

+4 more 
link   
I think Warren actually just said "I don't understand" when they stood (reading her lips). LOL, her lost look of wonder is priceless.

link   
Trump just admitted to selling off infrastructure to private companies and got a standing ovation.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well the dems don't stand when he says we will fight radical Islamic terrorism. What are they ISIS supporters?

I mean, its not like their President and nominee would arm Isis is places like Libya and Syria, am I right!

Ohh, wait...

You forgot the mic drop.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Do you have a clown in the race?

Oh wait, the race is over, you lost.

link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think Warren actually just said "I don't understand" when they stood (reading her lips). LOL, her lost look of wonder is priceless.

I saw that, too. No doubt there will be some lip readers commentating on that later.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Trump should say ....

"You built that"

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Everything Trump is saying is regarding improvements for America and Americans. And he genuinely intends to do what he can to make this country better for all of us.

And the dems sit silently.
Their hate is sad. They will truly continue hating just to hate, regardless of the effect on Americans.

They are Party first and Americans last. They would sooner see America sink to the depths of a banana republic rather than admit President Trump has great ideas and knows how to implement the solutions.

I am afraid its worse than party fisrt. Not all democrats, but many and seemingly an increasing amount view the world through identity politics. In their eyes, America ias always the oppressor, as as such so are many americans, and therefore they are evil.

Dems don't want a strong middle class, they want immigrants to thrive and not the people that have been here. After all the people that were already here are privledged and deserved to be punished.

link   
Can't wait to see the reactions when he goes into tackling human trafficking.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Martin75

I saw that, too. No doubt there will be some lip readers commentating on that later.

It was when he was saying he would be selling off part of the infrastructure to private capital ie his big money friends.

+8 more 
link   
I am surprised Warren isn't wearing war paint.

She can't seem to keep her mouth shut.

When the camera was on her she was b-ing and moaning.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump should say ....

"You built that"

That would be epic.

link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Trump just admitted to selling off infrastructure to private companies and got a standing ovation.

LOL! Your reasoning is why Dems should never ever run anything when big ideas and problem-solving solutions are called for. Sit back and watch how it's done, my friend!!

link   
Maybe Trump typically looks off to his left when speaking, but I wish he was looking over at the D's a majority of the time...

Just to make a point!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join