It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump speech to joint session of Congress, February 28, 2017

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

worst response ever

keep your word

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Annee

I'm an independent who's voted on both sides of the aisle. But when 2016 arrived, what we needed was someone to break up the establishment as both sides were neck deep in corruption.

Still, I've never seen such a sour and petty party as the current left I'm witnessing.

Yup, they were embarrassing.

It was a great speech.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Schumer couldn't find a volunteer DEM in Congress to respond...

They still have no leadership guidance but to "RESIST"...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I just realized. Since this was a pretty good speech, trump is getting better as time goes by.

If the dems wait too long to get the re-election started for clinton. Trump might actually have a chance to win the presidency.

Id say if they dont get the do over in march, it may be too late.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
This has got to be one of the strangest response I have ever seen. Did they load the wrong speech into the prompter?

It's the *Real* Democrat response.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This has got to be one of the strangest response I have ever seen. Did they load the wrong speech into the prompter?

It's the *Real* Democrat response.

Its the Tommy boy tactic.

Muttering out sentence fragments and lighting things on fire.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Warren Beatty was scheduled, but there was a last minute change after the OSCARS faux pas...

link   

When the cameras turned off the old man shook the hands of the gentlemen present and apologized for being in such a hurry. He said I appreciate you inviting me to your companies yearly meeting but I have to give the Dem response to the President tonight!

DaaaaaHaHaHa !!

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was hoping the Former Governor was going to say "ah shucks" and perhaps throw a straw hat on to show us how down home and just like us he is. After all he was in a diner.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
just flipped over to check the lowest rated msm.
you know i use to like brain williams and thought it was a shame what he said and kinda felt sorry for him.

but now i have lost any and all respect for him, he has become a prime sleaze ball and fits right in on this crap network.

link   
Trump nailed it by making the Presidency great again!

He said it best when he said his job is President of this country, not of the world. The people want a nationalist agenda, globalists go to hell.

Radical Islamic Terror, echoing in the chambers of Congress finally. Historic moments.

link   
If this is the best the Democratic party has to offer, it's done.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Van Jones just said this on CNN:

"Donald Trump has done something nobody can take away from him. He just became President of the United States".

Very nice. This speech will really boost his ratings.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This old codger is talking nonsense.

Why did the dems pick some old former congressman to blither on in some closed diner about talking points that weren't even in the speech?

After spending the last decade or so giving the middle finger to their traditional base in the south and Midwest at every possible opportunity, I'd imagine its tough to do much better than an old dinosaur like that now that they're starting to realize that they might actually need someone who can relate to those same voters they despise so much.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why did the Dems all looked like the living dead? Scary stuff.

Well Trump is going to keep his promises and people are still pissed. I don't get it. I like how the social media warriors attack him for not including the LGBT crowd but he spoke of all americans. He didn't excluded anyone. People are stupid.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
If this is the best the Democratic party has to offer, it's done.

It is the best they got.

The DNC should have had Nancy give the response.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

i agree
he is petty and snide

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, enough of that.

I do have to admit something that will surprise some of you ... the Congressional Democrats did look like they're all constipated.

There is no leadership there. No ideas, and they aren't even as good at obstruction as the Republicans were.

No ideas except for Senator Warren ... but she's too closely tied in too many people's minds to Clinton.

And she's so ... school-marm-ish. Perhaps she'll find her own stride, perhaps not. Either way ...

You guys may be right. We may have at least 7.8 more years of this.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh, no, we can no allow Trump to learn the ways of the force with what presidents are supposed to do or not, if he does he will do as other presidents had done, no a darn thing.

So no, we can not allow him to learn the ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The KY governors main point was the ACA gave people coverage. No one is saying they are trying to take away healthcare.

Healthcare is an argument over cost, no one wants less people having coverage.

Republicans say they can do better, lets see if its true. The current system is not great, but it could be worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join