It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump speech to joint session of Congress, February 28, 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Trump addressing a joint session of Congress at 9pm EST.

He's expected to outline proposals for things like the military budget and some immigration reforms.

He will probably talk about infrastructure and economic issues.

It will be on all the major TV and Cable networks.

So what will he say vs what he really means ?

Watch and listen closely.

We know some people in Congress are opposed to many of Trump's plans. Democrats for sure and some Republicans too !!

All muddy and ruddy comments welcome. Trump likes it that way.

FOX LIVE Channel: WATCH LIVE President Trump Address to congress - Speech to Congress - President Trump Participates in a Congressional Listening Session - President Trump Addresses Joint Session of Congress (2/28/2017) - Donald Trump SPEECH Session Congress
This is an address before a joint session of the United States Congress similar to a State of the Union address that may be given on February 28, 2017 by Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States. It will be delivered before the 115th United States Congress in the Chamber of the United States House of Representatives. It will be President Trump's first speech addressed to Congress.

President Trump delivers his first address to a joint session of Congress, in which he’s expected to outline his budgetary and economic goals.

Trump live from Fox Youtube

(some rerun stuff on before the live event)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This ought to be good. I'm getting the same kind of anticipation as I do when we have The State of the Union Address.

Somebody said a little while ago that he will not shake President Trump's hand. I think it was Rep. Eliot Engel.

Oh boy! Let the games begin!!
edit on 28-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They just announced Melania will be arriving. There she is!

edit on 28-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am interested in hearing what Trump says on immigration. The word is he may seek a compromise allowing non serious criminal illegals a path to being legal (which I am for).

I am interested to see what the response in the left will be to this. Will they work with the President to achieve a goal they really want? Or will they refuse to work with Trump because they hate him so much?

My guess is that they will accuse Trump of lying and call him a racist. To me I think that many on the left hate Trump more than they "love" immigrants, but we shall see.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I pray this doesn't turn out to be free material for snl.

Trump has to show how he plans to turn things around tonight. And not with bs 'what the fans want to hear', i want to hear raw plans and proposal and policies and measures that are going to be taken in order to make America great again...
The campaign stops tonight. Assume duties and responsibilities of the post.

And if Rove Bannon is behind any of them, it will be obvious

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That is what I have been hearing today. There will be a major announcement regarding the immigration issue.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Holy smokes, Ivanka looks hotter every time I see her.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I pray this doesn't turn out to be free material for snl.

Trump has to show how he plans to turn things around tonight. And not with bs 'what the fans want to hear', i want to hear raw plans and proposal and policies and measures that are going to be taken in order to make America great again...
The campaign stops tonight. Assume duties and responsibilities of the post.

And if Rove Bannon is behind any of them, it will be obvious

I too would like to hear policies. However, lets put the bulk of the blame where it is deserved.

Congress sucks! And yes, I mean the Republicans too. They were all bluster about repealing Obamacare when Obama was in office, but now they hesitate.

Our congress has been worthless under both parties for years now. If they would do there job and MAKE law, then the President could focus on ENFORCING law as was intended.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lefties aren't shaking his hand?

Good lord, they're like little spoiled teenage brats. Bunch of idiot schmucks. Don't see all it does is make them look ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Melania is actually smiling !!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Holy smokes, Ivanka looks hotter every time I see her.

She is just stunning in an elegant sophisticated way.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
His Secret Service staff look exhausted.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lefties dress up in KKK like robes to protest Trump's alleged racism.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just saw one of my favorite Congressman ...

Sourpuss Elijah Cummings. He's not smiling !!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Lefties dress up in KKK like robes to protest Trump's alleged racism.

Add another 1 million votes for Republicans in 2018.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Starts off discussing civil rights. I think that is good, but I am sure it will be blasted as just lip service and crapping on the significance of black history month by the very same people that would have criticized him had he not mentioned it.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Just saw one of my favorite Congressman ...

Sourpuss Elijah Cummings. He's not smiling !!

Him and Booker are asses with no class. Not a bit. Embarrassments to the Black race.

link   
No personality. Sticking to the teleprompter-ed script. Weak. Already failing. Doomed. Looser Donnie.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
God he is dumb you cant lead the world from a platform of isolationism.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's the liberal playbook. Criticize if you do, criticize if you don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join