It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks. Wise words.

I'll keep digging around.

I may have slandered the OP of the original thread.
If so, my apologies.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ok I got my points backwards on the constellation i suppose
must of been cross eyed that day. lol

Interesting thread by the way...

leolady

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

These grades
don't make sense

Moksha ?

Nirjara ?

it doesn't fit with their spooky sinister M.O

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

leolady, tell your significant other to get his butt down here and ingratiate us all with his thoughts. This thread is meant to be an ongoing research and discussion space for all that is related to S.V.V.

There are CIA connections, one being Huma Abedin. The server company, Utopia Systems is partners with Microsoft and is specifically helping the Clinton Foundation (among others), do whatever it does to stay relevant.

www.utopiasystems.com...
www.utopiasystems.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Oh snap. You mentioned huma. I wasnt gonna, but there ya go.

What's her role in this spooky conspiracy?
Will this lead back to weiners laptop?
The clinton toilet server?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

After the thread was taken down, I did a little bit more researching on my own and discovered this:

Thanks for posting the info and links - I learned a lot.

But, I'm curious - why was the original thread taken down? Did it contain something(s) that violated the T's&C's?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Apparently if somebody claims they hacked a website and how, that is a major no-no.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Riffrafter

Apparently if somebody claims they hacked a website and how, that is a major no-no.

Yeah, that'll do it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sigh....
this is quite obviously just a random group of wannabe magicians interested in the hermetic disciplines. I mean, they explicitly mention Enochian magick, the Qabbalah, and gnosticism. The e-mails are full of language pertaining to hermetic orders and beliefs. Basically, it's a group of people who think they are Aleister Crowley and are trying to become "enlightened" wizards. Nothing more.

You have to be willfully ignorant to read these and think that there is any substance or scope to them, beyond it being some generic knockoff of the Golden Dawn and similar organizations. Saying stuff like this is some massive underlying conspiracy, or that they are programming the general population, or that freaking aliens are involved.... I mean, that's just embarrassingly stupid. Try to gain some tiny modicum of awareness, reasoning, logic, and reality. it may serve you well. It's cringe-inducingly embarrassing, some of the stuff people are saying about this, when it may as well say in big bold letters, "GENERIC MAGIC GROUP."
edit on 2-3-2017 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: ketsuko

Damn good point ketsuko.

Cell phones are portals imho. To what, i dont know.

cell phones are portals...... lol. dear god. thanks for the laugh. what an incredibly ridiculous comment.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Yes that was the video, thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This whole thing is weird

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NothereMan

Indeed.

I'm just butting in to keep up.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are there weiners on the laptop and toilets on the server?

Anyway I think there is no conspiracy here it is justba game. Esp w the half assed 'grade degrees' stolen haphazardly from almost incompatible systems.

a reply to: dashen

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Ridiculous comment? Heh...

Ok, oh wise one. I stated my idea as an opinion, or theory. You apparently know for fact otherwise. So tell me, how hard is it being immortal and all knowing?

I suppose you simply used your version of absolute "common sense." Your truth must be THE truth. No?

Ever had your phone read your mind? Cellular neural synthesis can be a spooky mofo...

Ever had your phone pick up other people's text conversations for no apparent reason?

Ever had your phone make eerily precise allusions to your dream content by way of odd voice to text results?

Your phone is connected to an e.m. based internet, utilizing satellites...in space. You really cant see the possibility of these devices being more than they seem, and quite possibly, totally accidental (at least from some perspectives).

Probably for the better.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Sigh....
this is quite obviously just a random group of wannabe magicians interested in the hermetic disciplines. I mean, they explicitly mention Enochian magick, the Qabbalah, and gnosticism. The e-mails are full of language pertaining to hermetic orders and beliefs. Basically, it's a group of people who think they are Aleister Crowley and are trying to become "enlightened" wizards. Nothing more.

You have to be willfully ignorant to read these and think that there is any substance or scope to them, beyond it being some generic knockoff of the Golden Dawn and similar organizations. Saying stuff like this is some massive underlying conspiracy, or that they are programming the general population, or that freaking aliens are involved.... I mean, that's just embarrassingly stupid. Try to gain some tiny modicum of awareness, reasoning, logic, and reality. it may serve you well. It's cringe-inducingly embarrassing, some of the stuff people are saying about this, when it may as well say in big bold letters, "GENERIC MAGIC GROUP."

For clarity: We don't practice magic, however we are interested in individuals who do.

The purpose of using some of the images/words we use is to filter out those with limited imagination.

As you well know, Thelema is a system built on other systems. Ours, for this trial, is obviously going to overlap with some OTO-related material. However, it's all null and void. For if you don't know what each word means to us, you will only be led astray.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ah project STARGATE...the publicly "admitted" program about remote viewing.

I still think they did that Major guy dirty.

*strolls off whistling*
edit on 2-3-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Sigh....

I cannot stress this enough, the SVV has no relationship with Crowley or the Thelemic religion outside of some overlapping interest.

I am here to do some damage control after a disgruntled applicant began slandering our current SVV campaign.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnGripp

well if your intentions are good and you intend to fill the world with compassion and positive light
then good luck

as there are a whole bunch of humans not being , and are stuck as egoic unconscious monkeys

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: JohnGripp

well if your intentions are good and you intend to fill the world with compassion and positive light
then good luck

as there are a whole bunch of humans not being , and are stuck as egoic unconscious monkeys

Thank you. We will do our best.

Let me ask you this: were you to effect change in some way, what would it be?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join