It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fires back at Pelosi: ‘We’re soon going to have a one-party system’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WeRpeons

Eine Partei !!

Одна сторона !!

TOGA!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

There will be an opposition party, but it may not be the Democrats. At the rate they are going, they won't be palatable to enough people to secure election in all but the big blue enclaves.

The social justice platform they've been embracing is too inclusive. It has excluded most of its voter base which no longer feels at home.

So those who cannot vote Democrat but don't want to vote Pub will form a new party, but it remains to be seen what it would be.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That seems the most likely scenario.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WeRpeons

Eine Partei !!

Одна сторона !!

TOGA!!!

Great Caesar's Ghost !!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Eventually when the Democratic Party is defunct the Republican party because of schisms within the ranks will split the into two or three. My guess at the very least conservatives versus libertarians. Right now these two are more or less combined with in the current Republican system. I suspect that many current so-called Liberals will side with the more libertarian side

reply to: xuenchen

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjorges2002
Eventually when the Democratic Party is defunct the Republican party because of schisms within the ranks will split the into two or three. My guess at the very least conservatives versus libertarians. Right now these two are more or less combined with in the current Republican system. I suspect that many current so-called Liberals will side with the more libertarian side

That makes some sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump says we will have a "One Party" system soon because Democrats are failing so bad, they will become irrelevant !!

The world trade centers, symbolically represented the two party system. When the elites/illuminati destroyed them, they built the one world trade center, aka "freedom" tower of babel. While it also symbolically represents many things, we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the two part system into a one party system.

They are allowing the demonization of CNN for a reason, because the illuminati needs to sacrifice their own chess pieces in order to get a checkmate through Trump. Notice how the "fake news" label which started by Obama against Alternative Media, somehow "flipped" and shifted towards CNN. Meanwhile they are working towards what? Discredit anonymous sources, bye bye wikileaks, hello orwell NSA. They needed to "earn" our trust so we would follow the pied piper into the red wedding/slaughter house.

Only in this case, the pawns are both the left and the right. Hillary Lost, so they needed a plan /b/ in case we resisted. However, while we avoided Plan A, will we fall for their plan B? Overtime the idea of the one party system will catch on globally and it will over take the world, and before you know it, we go the way of the Jedi.
Execute Order 66(6?)

“So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause”

The left Social Justice Warriors are mere pawns, but it was those who voted for Trump that will defend him no matter what he does.

This whole situation stinks, and I smell the new world order on the Horizon.

This is my theory, because evidences when you take a closer look are definitely suggesting not so good things. I suggest everyone pay close attention, because the events are starting to unfold just as planned, and many are blinded by fanaticism to even notice it, even Alex Jones, who I watched time and time again, has sold out.

Sorry, I sense a MASSIVE heartbreak under way.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not if Trump keeps acting like a complete moron.

Pizzagate or shut the hell up Trump!

Expose the Satanists and you will go down in history as the president that saved America.

Or let them slip away and you'll dig your own grave eventually with your incessant narcissism and idiocy.

This is your chance. Take it you buffoon!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Not if Trump keeps acting like a complete moron.

Pizzagate or shut the hell up Trump!

Expose the Satanists and you will go down in history as the president that saved America.

Or let them slip away and you'll dig your own grave eventually with your incessant narcissism and idiocy.

This is your chance. Take it you buffoon!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The dems are lost and confused that is for sure. But if you think they're going to disappear you're kidding yourself.

The reps aren't doing any better though. They are gleefully following a ego maniac toward disaster while drunk on power and dropping their principles faster and faster by the day. When they're power drunken party finally ends the hangover which will set in may be much worse than they could possibly imagine.

But for the time being, "Shots anyone??"

*sigh*

Yes, it happens every time the Republicans take control of things. Inevitably the nation turns to the Democrats to swoop in and clean everything up and put the nation back on track. And just as soon as they do that, the people get bored and want more war/drama on their 24-7 news stations...so they swing right and vote Republican.

It's like having a play room for children. The Republicans come in like children and throw stuff all over, smear paint on the walls and basically just smash and destroy everything because it's fun! The adults aren't around to stop them.

Then, the adults (Democrats) arrive, kick the kids out and clean up the room and put it back to the way it was, maybe with a slight upgrade or two if they're lucky.

We have a two steps forward, one step back system in America. We've had this for a long, long time. America has always moved in a more socially liberal direction. And despite the best attempts of conservatives over the years to set us back and slow progress, it still continues in some form.

So the party of "fiscal responsibility" wants to swoop in and waste billions on frivolous defense spending and useless wars, when we could just get tax cuts or spend that money domestically to improve our nation...

That sounds about as responsible as the analogy of the kids destroying the play room to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
The Dems are most likely going to win a lot of seats in 2018. Trump has upset and underwhelmed so many people with his divisiveness and incompetence.

Only people whom watch fake news and those news outlets are loosing subscribers fast. You are loosing and it tells the whole story when infowars has a higher rating then CNN.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Jesus F Christ..... people are celebrating the prospect of having " a one party system".

At least we won't have our children asking us how in the world the german people fell for the Third Reich. We can watch the same process happening right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Social security, 40 hour work week, child labor laws, anti discrimination laws, equal rights, unemployment insurance all from liberals, mostly democrats, what have conservatives republicans ever given to the American people but tax cuts for the rich.

The one party for Trump and the republicans is called the one percent party!

The end of slavery, civil rights, & women voting are a few of the things republicans have brought to the table. I think You failed to remember that the democratic party was the party of slavery and Jim Crow which You failed to mention.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjorges2002

The only reason the libertarians vote republican is because the democrats are the worse of the two evils. If the democratic party ended then libertarians would go their own way. I am just speaking for myself but I just want to be left alone and I vote accordingly every election.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

Only people whom watch fake news and those news outlets are loosing subscribers fast. You are loosing and it tells the whole story when infowars has a higher rating then CNN.

Actually I'd say we all lose when that happens. Like it or not, we are all in this together and if you think it's a better world with InfoWars being a trusted news source then you've gone off the rails.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

any politician voted into office, who isn't dong right by the people should be replaced. I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't pay much attention to politics votes on the name they know, not really knowing a thing about who they are voting for. i think people are waking up since this last election. your vote can be powerful. pay attention replace the bad apples screwing over the U.S. they work for the people not the other way around, . the pres isn't the problem, or at least not the whole problem. its the ones that sit in that chair getting fat and lazy and greedy off the rest of us. pay attention, make your votes count.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I would welcome their self immolation and demise... but it's going to take a bit of a weaning period followed by a few years of self responsibility to pry their Kept Voter base away from them in large enough numbers to truly plant that party under 6 feet of glorious earth.

As much as I dont like the democrats.

Any work8ng democracy or republic needs a opposition party or partys to help hold the government to account.

A one party statevis dangerous.

Unfortunately Trump is right the democrats are failing at this simple job.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
The Dems are most likely going to win a lot of seats in 2018. Trump has upset and underwhelmed so many people with his divisiveness and incompetence.

I'm not sure what planet and/or reality you are living in, but that simply isn't the case.

It's fascinating to see how people are now choosing the reality in which they want to live.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Actually I'd say we all lose when that happens. Like it or not, we are all in this together and if you think it's a better world with InfoWars being a trusted news source then you've gone off the rails.

Especially when the con man running the show sells bunk vitamins.

WARNING: Video contains lots of Alex Jones without his shirt on. You have been warned.

Our president sold meats via mail, and his best friend hawks garbage nutritional "supplements".

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I loved how President Trump looked at the Democrats during his Congressional address last night.

1. Sometimes he looked at that side of the room like nobody was there.

2. Sometimes he looked at them like they were a disgusting annoyance.

3. Sometimes his facial expression was how you'd look at a jerk who can't do anything right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join