It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signs Bills Supporting Women Entrepreneurs and Women in STEM Fields

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

and about my last company...basically...if you had a penis...you got all the awards, best territories, glory and money.

Don't doubt it but you go to another company and you could find the exact opposite

I know when I was flown to interview at an Engineering firm and walked into the lobby I was shocked at the amount of super models in the lobby. it turns out that the sales team was having a meeting and not one male (at least that caught my eye
) was part of the staff. Not to mention there were no hard to look at sales members either. Life is not fair for anyone, male or female under all situations.

I have no problem encouraging women into science related fields, I have a problem when they exclude others based on sex,color, or race from receiving the same benefits.

edit on 53331America/ChicagoThu, 02 Mar 2017 09:53:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It should be noted that despite the nonsense being spouted that this administration is not getting anything done, President Trump has signed more bills into law than any President since Harry Truman.

The latest is set to be the VA Accountability Act, which is going to make it easier to get rid of corrupt officials who have failed to properly support veterans - a real 'drain the swamp' initiative and another example of a campaign promise being met. The bill passed the Senate yesterday.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join