It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Lol. This is a thread full of hyperbole. It is fanboy material whether you want to admit it or not. Trump's administration is in chaos and he can't go a week without a new controversy starting. There is no chance he will be even a good President, let alone the greatest one.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'll have to wait and see how disastrous or wonderful his ambitious policies end up being in the end. I see Trump being boldly ambitious and this could be good or it could be bad. Democrats don't like his stance on immigration. Maybe we'll see a compromise and a better immigration system. Democrats don't like the opinions of some of Trump's advisors and appointed staff, such as the new head of the EPA and Betsy DeVos, the new head of the Department of Education. Both are against the agencies they were hired to be in charge of. There are a few other reasons to be wary about Trump. but he could easily get past this Russian thing if they were all routine conversations (although he is in trouble if he helped hack the DNC!) and he could compromise on the details of his agenda and still get his agenda done.
edit on 02amThu, 02 Mar 2017 10:24:27 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Controversies created by the left lol. They make it out to be controversial.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

The IC disgrees.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Again, I'm talking about the OP, not the entirety of the thread.

Most controversies are hyped up garbage that are short-lived hit pieces, but I do understand that some have some actual substance to them.

At least you're speaking plainly now, but I still contest the claim that you can see the future.

Best regards, this merry-go-round is getting more boring than watching six seasons of LOST and expecting a good ending.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am not an American, but enjoy sifting through all the left vs right drama on here. What astounds me however, is Saudi Arabia is not on Trump's list of banned countries!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

I think he will go down in history is quite the opposite. Or rather that his presidency will. When half the political establishment does everything it can to work against a president, he can be the greatest man ever and still have a horrible presidency.

Checks and balances, you know.

Take Obama in his second term - his possibility to do great things was gutted by the constant opposition. Like him or not, you have to acknowledge that he never had a chance.

Same thing with Trump. Unless the establishment comes around his presidency are destined to be a failure.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am very glad none of the other candidates won. That being said, I was fine with Old Orange until I realized he might like the Old USA more than the original inhabitants of the land. Never thought I may actually have to fight beside my tribe on my home land. Guess I will wait and see.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Trump is American putin

If he keeps it up, it will be good

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Greatest dumpster fire of all time so far..and more flamable material being added daily.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

hey I learned from the Clinton escapade that investigations mean nothing.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Hazardous1408

His agenda for private prisons, more War in Yemen, and fighting against legalised marijuana is a frightening prospect.

What is frightening is the modern day parallels to Huxleys Brave New World.

Keep calm and take a Soma.

including ,

George Orwells aka Eric Arthur Blair 1984 , Animal Farm,

Anthony Burgess - Clock Work Orange

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Trump Will be the Greatest American President.

Uh, not to sound disrespectful, but... surely you jest.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Jeez, you just keep providing proof for American stubbornness and misplaced pride.

We are 7 million, and we have quite hard emigration laws, get your facts strait. You do realize, the reason America # this much up, is because you, the citizen (keep in mind i'm generalize her), have really no clue about the world around you. Lots of studies have shown, that especially Fox News users, have so little understanding of the international political situation, that you are a danger - that is why you don't have any "friends" left. You are creating private prisons, selling surveillance, doing torture, bombing non-military targets etc. all why you call yourself the free and the rightful. You are a joke.

There are SO many examples of the US being the aggressor, and you don't understand why the emigrants is becomming a larger factor in the post-modern world? Jeez it is laughable.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears Yes but where is his Nobel Peace Prize ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

According to wiki you are 5.75m. I mean, I do have my facts straight. Denmark has very strict immigration laws...Is because you are a racist country? Do it for Denmark right?

It's immigration btw, completely different from emigration.

The rest of your post was an incoherent rant and just makes you look like a bigot. What does Fox News have to do with me? Know your audience...

Like I said, we really don't care what you think, and we never will.
edit on 3-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He hasn't broken any laws and is doing what he promised to do.

What has he actually done?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You actually expect anyone to take you seriously after using Vox as a "credible" source

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The sand runs deep here Obi Wan!!! Shovel CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The sand runs deep here Obi Wan!!! Shovel CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join