It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I'm just saying, is it not better to be positive about the good things he is doing, than negative about the bad things?

Which are?

Would you train a dog or raise a child by singling out their faults and weaknesses, or would you focus on their strengths to make sure they continue doing more of the good things?

Feels like a lot of people here would just shoot the dog and get a cat instead.

It feels like a whole country of children is throwing a tantrum, whilst the adults look on in bemused wonder.

A foreigners perspective, so take it for what it's worth.

Look. I gave Trump a chance. In November when he won, but he decided to laugh at my concerns and double down on his rhetoric. He makes a point of reminding us all the time about how he won and he demands that we come around on HIS ideas not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

It is complicated.. Would you rather he lie and say it will be easy?

Wait, what? You don't remember him standing up there during the campaign and on endless twitter rants saying he was going to replace Obamacare on day 1 with an amazing. beautiful plan, like they've never seen before with better coverage, lower rates, etc.? He talked like it was a no-brainer. And after making promises and getting everyone all Trumped-up NOW he decides it's complicated? WTF? All the people who've been trying to deal with it for decades knew that in spades. But remember, Trump 'knows stuff other people don't'. Except I guess not.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You're caught in the weeds. None of this stuff you mentioned matters unless and until anti-trust laws are vigorously applied to Heathcare industy.

In current form healthcare is poised to take all else down with it.

Trump has no part making the problem but with extreme courage could fix problem, hence the choice.

The partisanship will definitely ensure DEPRESSION is the option as people are blinded by opinion over fact.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I think what he does know is if he took the step that really fixes the problem, not extend it, then folks like you would castigate him for doing so.

Therefore this crap will continue 4 maybe 6 years ending in huge crash.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Maybe, just maybe, he is getting some things done because none of the groups you mentioned are really against him? Sure there are some known entertainers who are not on his friends list, but just because someone doesn't agree, doesn't mean they are against him.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

It is complicated.. Would you rather he lie and say it will be easy?

Wait, what? You don't remember him standing up there during the campaign and on endless twitter rants saying he was going to replace Obamacare on day 1 with an amazing. beautiful plan, like they've never seen before with better coverage, lower rates, etc.? He talked like it was a no-brainer. And after making promises and getting everyone all Trumped-up NOW he decides it's complicated? WTF? All the people who've been trying to deal with it for decades knew that in spades. But remember, Trump 'knows stuff other people don't'. Except I guess not.

Yeah cause he's the first politician that's stretched the truth running for President. At least he's keeping his promises unlike some unmentioned former President's, and no I don't just mean Obama.
edit on 1-3-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Healthcare is an issue, but it is not the driver of the next economic dip..recession or depression..

We are in a huge bubble...it is not a question of IF but rather WHEN..

Last time the stock market hit this high in real dollars was 1929..

So the questions are (a) are we talking about a "correction"..a "recession"..or a "Depression"..

The Trump administration will be at the wheel during one of those in the next 18 months...same would be true of Hillary if she won.

What does a recovery or lack there-of look under Trumps leadership...That will determine the severity and length of the correction.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He certainly will.

I am not one to jump into such conversations like this but there are so many people here on ATS and now all news sources and comments on YouTube like a plague bashing Trump with no reason. Not sure what the hell their problem is but they have no reason to hate him. Jumping on the bandwagon and normally the kind of people that literally get told how to think.

He is doing the best job I have seen anyone who has been in a political position ever. I say, long live Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

You just stated what their problem is.
They hate him because they think they are supposed to.
Most of them have no idea. They have spoon fed ideals.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I'm just saying, is it not better to be positive about the good things he is doing, than negative about the bad things?

Which are?

Would you train a dog or raise a child by singling out their faults and weaknesses, or would you focus on their strengths to make sure they continue doing more of the good things?

Feels like a lot of people here would just shoot the dog and get a cat instead.

It feels like a whole country of children is throwing a tantrum, whilst the adults look on in bemused wonder.

A foreigners perspective, so take it for what it's worth.

Look. I gave Trump a chance. In November when he won, but he decided to laugh at my concerns and double down on his rhetoric. He makes a point of reminding us all the time about how he won and he demands that we come around on HIS ideas not the other way around.

This is all made up in your lalaland head.

''he demands that we come around on HIS ideas not the other way around.''

lol! That boy was mean to me, mean I tell you. I am going to tell my mom off you.

edit on 1-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well my favorite libertarian strikes again!

Too many people that dislike Trump, dislike him for reasons that don't matter at all.

I couldn't care less if the guy uses simple language to communicate to simple people. I actually think it's better.

Couldn't care less about his twitter feed.

Couldn't care less about the color of his skin, his ability to attract women with his money, or the fact that he's a successful businessman and will stay one while president, his "friendship" with Putin - Who by the way could nuke us into the dark ages, and might have if we had a crony like Hillary put in. ( Yes, I think the "friendship" is a good thing, in the grand scheme of things )

Show me something real, lefties, and i'll jump on your bandwagon.
edit on 1-3-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: BlackProject

You just stated what their problem is.
They hate him because they think they are supposed to.
Most of them have no idea. They have spoon fed ideals.

Suppose I did but I guess part of what I am saying too is, seriously they are messed up in the head. They seem to be so confused to hate, love, no hate, love, no hate, no, believe the news, not believe it, no. NEWS IS CORRECT, FACTUAL DOES NOT LIE TO ME !!! ._. That is how confused they are when making comments about such.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Heathcare will be the tipping point as today it is one in five dollars spent and is increasing in cost at annual rate of 9%. Do exponential math !

Those costs will overtake GDP in 4 - 6 years.

Play all you may with stocks, government benefits and social benefits as they will end in face of tsunami of healthcare costs.

Those costs which are due monopolistic, restraint of trade, collusion and price fixing - all illegal must be returned to 3% GDP - Only one way to do that which is upholding current law.

Alas, ain't gonna happen and all pie in sky wishful thinking will not effect final outcome.

I'm trying to wake the sleeping by pointing this out, many are feeding sleeping pills to avoid the obvious.

This is not partisan, it's survival.

As an aside I'll put it harshly for clueless, If you and so-called insurance are paying 80% to much on original billing and your deductible reflects this then you are paying out of pocket costs whilst so-called insurance is collecting 80% inflated premiums - do you see the scam yet!

Clamoring for insurance is just what they want. What they don't want is cost control initiated outside the system. Get it yet!

Under current system providers make up cost based on desired end accounting result and stockholders return - get it yet!

So long as status quo exists users must have insurance or get financialy raped due system - get it yet!

Apply law and all this crap goes bye bye, you could afford routine care for less than cellphone cost and catastrophic policy again less than cellphone bill.

Taxpayer could well afford idiginant coverage and coverage for pre-existing conditions.

But no one seems able to see forest because trees are in way.

Think about it.

edit on 1-3-2017 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2017 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't understand why some members are getting so triggered by the title and opening post. The title is more a prediction than a statement of fact. As in, if he continues getting stuff done like he has been doing, then he will be the best thing to have happened to the USA at this particular moment in time. He supports his assertion in the title by making reasonable arguments that support his claim.

If he had said "Trump is the greatest ever! Don't criticise him!" that would be closer to fanboyism. Fanboyism is holding some person/company to such a high standard that they are beyond criticism, despite what actions/decisions they make.

Unless I am mistaken, I even remember the author of this thread questioning whether Trump gaining presidency was a good thing for the USA and international relations.

The Left's view on Trump is so narrow-minded: either you are in opposition to him or you are a racist/misogynist/homophobic/bigot (or apologist to those who are).

edit on 1/3/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel

Maybe, just maybe, he is getting some things done because none of the groups you mentioned are really against him? Sure there are some known entertainers who are not on his friends list, but just because someone doesn't agree, doesn't mean they are against him.

well im pretty much in the middle. didnt want trump and didnt want hillary but if u dont see just how stacked everything is against him i dont know what to say. from the media, worthless celebs, even the repubs were going after him non stop, and i dont mean just crazy mccain.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

Deplorables shouldn't be allowed to vote any more or speak in general.Trump is and will be ,the Greatest Sheeple herder ever in the history of people with very low IQs.

I love trump because he knows just how dumb the people that voted for him are,and it's funny and amusing how he uses their intelligence to make him popular because he knows they will believe anything and everything he says.Very amusing to people with just a little bit of intelligence,sad but funny.Get your popcorn ready, for the puppet show is about to start!

So you're saying; I'm deplorable, should have my my voting rights taken away, shouldn't be allowed to speak or voice my opinion and I'm a unintelligent ignorant sheep that believes everything I'm told? All this coming from a person that can't put a legible paragraph or sentence together, ok gotcha. I'll get the popcorn going as soon as I figure out how to turn on this microwave box thingymajigy, may be awhile.
edit on 1-3-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

you trump people are turning ATS into phucking info wars...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

He didn't address the student loan scam or debt at all the other night, something that affects and ruins many lives in this country.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
With Trump's poor history of ripping people off and being the raging narcissistic that he is. Even if he were to do everything right, there is no way he would be the greatest.

On the contrary, Trump IS the worst president this country has ever seen. There is no close second. Trump is on a level on his own by trying to push an authoritarian state into our democracy.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The more I see Trump work the more I think he will be America's greatest President. He has everything stacked against him...media, political insiders, the intelligence committee, unhinged Leftists etc and is STILL getting things done that he promised. We finally have a Nationalist President that this country has needed for decades.

Trump was never supposed to win. The Globalist scum wanted another Obama or Bush...it didn't matter as long as it was their man (or woman). What we got instead was a last chance for the United States to save itself before it is destroyed by anti-American Presidents like Obama, Bush, Clinton etc.

It is amazing to see Trump work after the two worst Presidents in American history in Bush and then Obama. Having a populist President that really isn't beholden to any political party or special interest is so refreshing.

Trump has a chance to be the greatest ever which is even more amazing when you consider how many people Leftists and RINOs are actively trying to destroy our country from within.

Go Trump!

Preeeeeeeeach brother!

TRUMP FOR 8 YEARS !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join