It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Better a parrot than an ostrich.

You do realise that he has been filmed saying it's a Muslim ban?

I agree that muslims from other countries outside the list are allowed in but that does not deflect away from Trumps own words saying it's a Muslim ban

Nor does it deflect from yours. You're both wrong and for the exact same reasons. But only one of you came to your senses, and only one of you thought it through.

Trump says new order on refugee ban is not a Muslim ban

Parrot and an ostrich.
edit on 28-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SlapMonkey

38 days out of 100 is about 1/3rd (actually its greater than 1/3). The article specifically makes a point that Trump isn't even close to 1/3rd complete with his first 100 day promises. Keeping tabs on Trump's progress through the 100 days as it goes is certainly viable. He COULD back load all of his promises in the final 2/3rds of the 100 days, but politics takes time. So that is doubtful. Especially when he hasn't even started any movement on most of them. So Vox's progress report here is rather telling. Trump is on track to squander his first 100 days.

By the way, if you are going to dispute the source, it helps if you point out something that is non-factual about the content in it. Is Vox lying about what Trump accomplished and didn't accomplish? Did you even read the article?

This might surprise you, but things don't get done in a linear fashion - in any plan. It's mind numbingly stupid (par for the course for vox.com) to assess a 100 day plan on the basis that 1/3 has not yet been achieved in 1/3 the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I happen to agree with so-called Nationalism but rather think of it as long needed self interest for the United States, but okay label it Nationalism if you must.

We have spent trillions on defense, economies and infrastructure of other countries since world war two.

Many countries that profited from our largesse are not our friends, those claim to be may just do so long as $$$ keeps flowing.

Meanwhile our defense, economy and infrastructure has crumbled.

Trade is unbalanced, deficit spending is out of control, low pay service jobs replaced high pay manufacturing. Illegal aliens are unchecked holding down wage base.

All of these issues can be vastly improved by a President focused upon US centimeters issues.

All the above is fine and dandy but...........

One issue I am having dissatisfaction with is Healthcare issue.

Healthcare will bankrupt this nation in 4 to 6 years by consuming entire federal budget using current rate of annual cost increases.

That is not an exaggerated claim.

I think Trump has been falsely advised we can grow our way out of the problem, math says otherwise.

The only way to get affordable care for majority and cover those that are either idiginant or have pre-existing conditions with government guarantees or programs is cost cutting - no not the kind aimed at reducing services which don't work, real substantive reduction via application of existing law.

You are being financially raped and asset stripped by entire medical industry - strong words but true nonetheless.

Federal and State politicians are complicit in this raping of America.

At this time Trump also appears complicit.

It is black letter law for better than century making monopolistic, collusion and price fixing illegal as well as restraint of trade etc. Most States also have similar laws.

The medical industry is NOT immune from these laws!

A President or Governor for that matter could issue an EO tomorrow directing Attorney Generals to apply laws without any further legislative action required.

Why not?

One reason is short but sharp recession this would cause another is your politicians are paid by the rapists to continue status quo.

Choice is,

Continue to be placated by insurance, tax credits and other gimmicks while being raped and asset stripped finally ending in collapse of entire economy.

Or experience a sharp recession that forces rapist to pull out. Finally ending up with Healthcare not requiring insurance for routine care, only catastrophic care and affordable to taxpayer care for pre-existing and indignant patients.

I predict either through ignorance, not caring or personal greed politicians and people will choose choice number one.

Just keep in mind today we spend one in five dollars, tomorrow it will be 2 in 5. Exponentials are a booger.

Me I'm getting ready for collapsed economy as Rome dithers.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bit baselessly optimistic and premature at this point. I've always found cynicism towards those in power is far healthier than blind support.

My prediction is he will become more emboldened as his presidency moves forward as well as more isolated and convinced of his righteousness and the need to set a legacy will take precedence over being a good leader. You don't increase a military budget if you don't intend to go to war. His fascination with Churchill is a huge red flag also.

If he ends up being the greatest American president ever I'll happily admit being wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Deplorables shouldn't be allowed to vote any more or speak in general.Trump is and will be ,the Greatest Sheeple herder ever in the history of people with very low IQs.

I love trump because he knows just how dumb the people that voted for him are,and it's funny and amusing how he uses their intelligence to make him popular because he knows they will believe anything and everything he says.Very amusing to people with just a little bit of intelligence,sad but funny.Get your popcorn ready, for the puppet show is about to start!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Let's be honest with ourselves... the left's greatest fear about Trump isn't racism or fascism. It's that he will actually do a good job and prove them all wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I don't know man.. you've got one too many tattoos for me to take you seriously. Just saying, that kind of degeneracy isn't looked upon kindly where I'm from. It used to be that only hard people had tattoos, now hipsters like you have ruined them for the rest of us. Not cool.

And Trump really has a chance of becoming the greatest president in history if he starts arresting people over Pizzagate.

PROTEST THE REAL EVIL AMONGST US LIBERALS!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope you are right. I will be the first to cheer him on if he really does bring the good jobs back.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus if he finishes his 2 terms- Looks like there is room to the right of President Lincoln on Mount Rushmore.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The more I see Trump work the more I think he will be impeached.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump beat the republicans by saying and doing things his way.

Trump beat the democrats by saying and doing things his way.

He hasn't broken any laws and is doing what he promised to do.

I've no complaints.

Padding his pockets with money by schmoozing every weekend at a resort he owns doesn't put you off in the least?
Seems like instead of going after the lobbyists, Trump has become the lobbyist in chief since he makes bank for every visit, banquet, round of golf, etc...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Let's be honest with ourselves... the left's greatest fear about Trump isn't racism or fascism. It's that he will actually do a good job and prove them all wrong.

I think they're probably slightly more concerned that somebody that irratic and volatile could end up inadvertently killing us all.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That is a possibility.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks like ATS has drawn some low paid shills to discredit the President and his supporters all the sudden!
As much as I disliked Obama, I hoped he did a good job. You know, for our home.
I give great props to the media and their idiot Hollywood idols telling the weak minded far left liberals what they should think.
I'm WAY over this crap, and wish somebody would draw a line in the sand. The left wouldn't last a year once the rich liberals figured out how many mouths they had to feed, and their lovely open door policy for immigrants set up camp and started murdering them. You know, the women speaking out of turn. Or showing their hair!
Draw the damn line and be gone!
Just don't cross our border.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Looks like ATS has drawn some low paid shills to discredit the President and his supporters all the sudden!
As much as I disliked Obama, I hoped he did a good job. You know, for our home.
I give great props to the media and their idiot Hollywood idols telling the weak minded far left liberals what they should think.
I'm WAY over this crap, and wish somebody would draw a line in the sand. The left wouldn't last a year once the rich liberals figured out how many mouths they had to feed, and their lovely open door policy for immigrants set up camp and started murdering them. You know, the women speaking out of turn. Or showing their hair!
Draw the damn line and be gone!
Just don't cross our border.

Whose border?

Who hires all all of these immigrants?

Why not target the businesses who hire them and send the CEO and a few others to federal ass pounding prison?
Oh yeah, they're white guys who bitch about the immigration problem while hiring immigrants...

Take away incentive by having rich white guys go to ass pounding prison with all the minorities and I can guarantee you it would be cheaper and better than any Wall.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

That and wrecking what's left of the land..plenty more meaningful things..not that the right are farsighted enough to see beyond their own backyard.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
The line in the sand I suggested. You are correct, rich white guys do hire cheap immigrant labor. I have been guilty myself (speculating they were illegal), of hiring cheaper Mexican labor. They work harder, gripe less, and usually do a faster and better job than most when it comes to construction. Wouldn't it be better if they came here legally and didn't send that money back to Mexico? Its the African's and other Middle Easterners that are working the system without doing anything productive.
The ones I've ran across are wretched humans you would not want living next door.
If the Dems want that scum, they can support them! The people bashing the US president, and singing songs about these people need to get out of their echo chamber and really spend some time with the people they are rallying for. They need to quit screaming the same nonsense (racist, bigot, etc.). The fem-nazi's should go see their colleagues in the middle east they are fighting to get over here. Maybe have a gay parade go with them and see what those people have to say about their cause. I just don't get what the left is fighting for. If Trump starts playing identity politics like Obama, then ill join in speaking up, but until then...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump beat the republicans by saying and doing things his way.

Trump beat the democrats by saying and doing things his way.

He hasn't broken any laws and is doing what he promised to do.

I've no complaints.

Yet he is doing things the republican way and not the way of an outsider.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Greatest President?

You do understand this sentiment makes you look like a complete buffoon right?

Trump has already lost his National Security Adviser. His first choice as a replacement (Robert S. Harward) rebuffed his offer.
The administrations cabinet confirmation process has an appearance of pathetic at best, incompetent at worst.
Not even getting into the massive amount of non-confirmation required positions that remain vacant.

The immigration EO was a complete disaster. A self inflicted one at that.

Discussing a national security issue right out in public after the N.Korea missile test is concerning to say the least.

Kellyanne "Bowling Green" Conway has only remained at her post because the admin can't afford another loss in the public eye.

The incoherent press conferences.

Stephen Miller " The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned."

The above is outright authoritarianism... Period..... End of story. It shows zero recognition of separation of powers.

All of this without even mentioning the possible Russian issue still brewing.

You can't shine $h!t, no matter how hard you try.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Brought to you from Bizarro World, from the desk of Mr. Mxyzptlk!
Hahahaha!
Talk about eyes wide shut denial!
heh
thanks for the laugh! *__-

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join