It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think it's his policies, or lack thereof, that will determine his greatness. Sure it has a big impact, but ultimately it's the effect he will have on the people as a whole, the collective consciousness and the awakening of the world. His leadership and perseverance will make him great. Of course assuming he isn't assassinated or impeached anytime soon.

He is the first President actually elected by the people since Kennedy.

We've been waiting a long time.

Every president has been elected by the people

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Metallicus

been in office like a month and has not done # and youre already saying he will be the greatest.
hahahahaha

amazing to see him work?

what has he really accomplished besides chilling in mar a largo?

Well he has shown that he supports religious discrimination as long as it's against Muslims.

Right B.

Because seven known terrorist states make up then ENTIRE worlds muslim population.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This isn't fanboyish???

Ok mate.

Sorry, mate, I tend to read beyond the headline and actually absorb the substance that is written.

Fanboyish title (probably more meant to trigger [successfully] than meant to be an ideological claim), sure, but the actual OP is more hopeful than fanboy.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't think it's his policies, or lack thereof, that will determine his greatness. Sure it has a big impact, but ultimately it's the effect he will have on the people as a whole, the collective consciousness and the awakening of the world. His leadership and perseverance will make him great. Of course assuming he isn't assassinated or impeached anytime soon.

So he's Jesus then? You sound like you've surpassed cult of personality and have entered diviniation status.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

but the actual OP is more hopeful than fanboy.

Granted.

Still. The title stands. I did read beyond it, and I get the point of the OP...

But I don't see anyone triggered...
I see people calling out something that is far from, as you say, realistic.

His agenda for private prisons, more War in Yemen, and fighting against legalised marijuana is a frightening prospect.

I don't know much else of what he is trying to accomplish, but those 3 stick out like a sore thumb, and do not leave Trump destined for greatness.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So he's Jesus then? You sound like you've surpassed cult of personality and have entered diviniation status.

So only Jesus is capable of leading a nation? Not even sure the comparison.

There's a lot of things you "sound" like but I'm going to keep that to myself.

link   
a reply to: buster2010

You cannot be born a Muslim. Islam is something you find in your heart.

link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

This isn't fanboyish???

Ok mate.

Sorry, mate, I tend to read beyond the headline and actually absorb the substance that is written.

Fanboyish title (probably more meant to trigger [successfully] than meant to be an ideological claim), sure, but the actual OP is more hopeful than fanboy.

The reasoning within the OP is rather weak to support the OP's argument too. No links or examples of how Trump is doing a great job. Just standard pro-Trump rhetoric. I could very well have read this same thread before the election for all it told me about Trump and his policies.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just like sitting back and watching my stocks explode. I don't know about you, but so far the Trump effect has has a wonderful effect on me personally, and I really can't say that about any other president.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Metallicus

been in office like a month and has not done # and youre already saying he will be the greatest.
hahahahaha

amazing to see him work?

what has he really accomplished besides chilling in mar a largo?

Well he has shown that he supports religious discrimination as long as it's against Muslims.

Right B.

Because seven known terrorist states make up then ENTIRE worlds muslim population.

Amazing isn't it?

It's a Muslim ban! Yet it still allows 89% of Muslims from other countries to come on in. Gotta love those who support the 1% while screaming how much they hate them?!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So only Jesus is capable of leading a nation? Not even sure the comparison.

You missed the point. Trump isn't divine. You are attributing to Trump some sort of global awakening which is religious mumbo jumbo. Hence my accusation of raising Trump up to divinity status. A step past cult of personality.

There's a lot of things you "sound" like but I'm going to keep that to myself.

It's the mud pit. Do you.

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
Welllllll... it's not really 'the people', as such, who voted Trump in
sames as with GW Bush ... if you wish

Does this mean (facepalm), G Dubya is the new standard for rebublican presidents !?!

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Quit making everything about religion. Most people in Iraq and Syria are not religious.

link   

I don't have to read the entirety of the article to know that calling someone out on what they want to do 38% of the way into the timeframe in which they claim they will accomplish it is just plain unnecessary. It's a hit piece--it's meant to appease those looking for something about which to bitch.

I'm not disputing the source, per se, I was implying that they are a biased source whose articles are generally heavily reliant on appealing to the left and take a progressive approach to the commentary that is inserted into their pieces. I did skim through the article, and agree with most of its points on which I focused my attention, but I've also read many an article from them that was shrouded in spin and bias, hence my calling out the source (and I'm sure you'd feel the same if I posted something, say, from Breitbart, even if everything was factual in it). I just have a distaste for biased 'news' sites.

Look at it this way: Should Vox.com publish another story on the 555th day of Trump's presidency (that's 38% of his four-year term, btw) complaining about what he hasn't accomplished in his first term as president?

(pssst...the answer is "no, that would be asinine")

And if they do, I'd call it another hit piece meant to drum up irrational fears and give anti-Trump folks something about which to bitch.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Gotta love those who support the 1% while screaming how much they hate them?!

You say this quite often, yet ignore the fact that you voted for and support a 1%er called Donald Trump.

Cognitive dissonance or hypocrisy?

Or you truly believe he is against the Cabal that made him.
Do you ignore his and his families ties to the Rothschilds with partisan blinders or alcohol?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

First of all I'm not making any divine assumption because it's already happening. Regardless if you agree with him or not, and this goes for everybody, you cannot deny he has opened up many eyes that would've stayed shut otherwise.. and it's only been 38 days.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

His agenda for private prisons, more War in Yemen, and fighting against legalised marijuana is a frightening prospect.

What is frightening is the modern day parallels to Huxleys Brave New World.

Keep calm and take a Soma.
edit on 28-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't have to read the entirety of the article to know that calling someone out on what they want to do 38% of the way into the timeframe in which they claim they will accomplish it is just plain unnecessary. It's a hit piece--it's meant to appease those looking for something about which to bitch.

Have you ever heard of something called a Progress report before? They happen to have a lot of relevance in the business world and show if a project is on track to being completed.

I'm not disputing the source, per se, I was implying that they are a biased source whose articles are generally heavily reliant on appealing to the left and take a progressive approach to the commentary that is inserted into their pieces. I did skim through the article, and agree with most of its points on which I focused my attention, but I've also read many an article from them that was shrouded in spin and bias, hence my calling out the source (and I'm sure you'd feel the same if I posted something, say, from Breitbart, even if everything was factual in it). I just have a distaste for biased 'news' sites.

I know what you were doing. You were trying to lazily dismiss my source without vetting the information within using popular rhetoric about bias and fake news.

Look at it this way: Should Vox.com publish another story on the 555th day of Trump's presidency (that's 38% of his four-year term, btw) complaining about what he hasn't accomplished in his first term as president?

You do realize this article came out in preparation for Trump's speech to Congress today? It had nothing to with it being his 38th day in office.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just like it was literally impossible for New England to win the Superbowl because they were down by 25 points going into the third quarter.

Funny how the Patriots went on to set many records, overall and just in that game alone.

Your claim is ideologically based, and I'm certain that you know that. But who knows, maybe you have traveled to the future and speak with authority for the remaining 97.4% of Trumps first term.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Just like it was literally impossible for New England to win the Superbowl because they were down by 25 points going into the third quarter.

Apples to oranges. New England winning the super bowl there didn't suddenly make them the best team to ever win the Super Bowl.

Funny how the Patriots went on to set many records, overall and just in that game alone.

Setting records doesn't make them the best team to ever win the super bowl. Where is that analysis?

Your claim is ideologically based,

And so is your stubbornness. Welcome to the club.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join