It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Refreshing thread. I guess he just getting off to a God Awful Start.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I had no idea ATS had a jokes and humor forum. He is already on his way to being the worst of course he will have to bypass our greatest failure Reagan but with his Russian worshiping administration that shouldn't be too hard. One broken promise after another and the delusional still cry he's getting the job done.

yes i totally agree, Reagan was the worst.
his "no fault divorce" was bad. anyone who has been through a divorce has seen its effects first hand.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah, yes, Vox.com

The bastion of intelligent reporting.

Funny how they're concerned about reporting what he hasn't done in his first 100 days, considering we're only at about 38 days into it.

What a pointless story to use to make a point.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, Mosul and eastern Aleppo are almost completely cleared.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump beat the republicans by saying and doing things his way.

Trump beat the democrats by saying and doing things his way.

He hasn't broken any laws and is doing what he promised to do.

I've no complaints.

broken any laws??.,....investigations are underway as we speak....by the way, do you know what "conflict of interest" is?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So far so good. The bestthing he has done is he has broken the addiction to political correctness and public relations, which up until now, was the security blanket and lullaby of those inured to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm not aware of any conflict of interest he has.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You are one of the few people on ATS whom I look forward to hearing your opinion. Like me I sincerely belief you adhere to the Constitution and even though sometimes I don't always agree with you, you are capable of stating your opinions in a manner that have actually made me sit back and digest what I thought I already knew!

I know you were hesitant, but glad you are giving him a chance!

Thank you.

I didn't know if he would follow through, but the more I see the more I believe he will be great. It is certainly refreshing after the last few Presidents.

After Bush I assumed no one could be worse then Obama surprised me with a level of racism and incompetence that we have never seen before.

I think Hillary would actually have been worse than Obama so I was *hoping* Trump would be who he said he was and so far I am impressed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't think it's his policies, or lack thereof, that will determine his greatness. Sure it has a big impact, but ultimately it's the effect he will have on the people as a whole, the collective consciousness and the awakening of the world. His leadership and perseverance will make him great. Of course assuming he isn't assassinated or impeached anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

38 days out of 100 is about 1/3rd (actually its greater than 1/3). The article specifically makes a point that Trump isn't even close to 1/3rd complete with his first 100 day promises. Keeping tabs on Trump's progress through the 100 days as it goes is certainly viable. He COULD back load all of his promises in the final 2/3rds of the 100 days, but politics takes time. So that is doubtful. Especially when he hasn't even started any movement on most of them. So Vox's progress report here is rather telling. Trump is on track to squander his first 100 days.

By the way, if you are going to dispute the source, it helps if you point out something that is non-factual about the content in it. Is Vox lying about what Trump accomplished and didn't accomplish? Did you even read the article?
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's amazing to see the amount of people calling the OP "fanboy," as if most of them have not been around ATS long enough to realize that he has been anything but a fanboy of Trump's.

I'm in the relative same boat as Metallicus (and same relative location on the map...coincidence)--I am not a big fan of Trump, but he has been doing some things that I like, and undoing some things that I have despised, and proposing things (even if not formally, yet) that I hope get done. I think that I will be pleasantly surprised if he can get his footing and actually accomplish many of the things that he plans to do.

I do have my issues with him and his agenda, but overall, from what I'm seeing (when you remove the blinders of the media idiocy and ignorant naysayers), there is hope to be had, so I'm rooting for him, even though I do have some disagreements.

That doesn't make someone a "fanboy," it makes them a realist.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I don't think it's his policies, or lack thereof, that will determine his greatness. Sure it has a big impact, but ultimately it's the effect he will have on the people as a whole, the collective consciousness and the awakening of the world. His leadership and perseverance will make him great. Of course assuming he isn't assassinated or impeached anytime soon.

He is the first President actually elected by the people since Kennedy.

We've been waiting a long time.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Will be...he will be. He has another 7 years and 11 months to do it but it will be done. When it is over we can look at all he did. I am just waiting to see what he does after he fulfills all of his promises.

I just wish people would give it a chance. I did with Obama. I mean, I did not want McCain either but I gave him a chance. Sorry, he was not an effective president and history will show that.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I guess Washington, Lincoln, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, Truman, Wilson and all the rest of those "losers" will just have to eat dust, huh?

*insert epic eye roll here*

Have fun y'all.

link   

Could we quantify/qualify how or what makes 'the greatest' president ?
What kind of acheivement ?
Over what kind of timescale ?

By what standard could Trump feasibly be 'benchmarked' to acheive greatness ?

I'm all ears, convert me

link   

This isn't fanboyish???

Ok mate.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
IMO any president who survives 8 years in office without impeachment is great.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Will be...he will be. He has another 7 years and 11 months to do it but it will be done. When it is over we can look at all he did. I am just waiting to see what he does after he fulfills all of his promises.

Trump's term is only 4 years. Not 8. He needs to win reelection before you can add more time to his tenure as President.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

8 years is likely not fast enough to fulfil his promises. There is a lot of bureaucracy in Congress. However, he can get America back on the right track. If Pence and Haley win the 2024 election they'll have another 8 years to continue improving.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Who cares about the OP's history? The way this thread comes across is like a fanboy gushing over his idol. Here's the title:

That's fanboy #. For one, no one, supporter of a President or otherwise, is able to claim a President will be the best or worst this early out of the gate. But on top of that Trump is being marred by TONS of controversies, his first 100 days is behind track and his approval rating started out as the lowest of any President ever. It is already literally impossible for Trump to be the greatest President as other Presidents have exceeded him in these metrics.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join