It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The sand runs deep here Obi Wan!!! Shovel CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

time.com...

Seems like he is having some kind of effect.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Donald Trump is about to hit the skids. It is highly unlikely that Congress will pass any sort of healthcare reform whatsoever, and there is nothing Trump can do about it. He may be the first President to have multiple lawsuits filed against him in his first ninety days. The Anti-Muslim immigration decree will be struck down again, and the former DA who was fired will presumably be filing suit today. There is a movement to get his back taxes subpoenaed, and I would be very surprised if Sessions makes it to the end of the week. Also, there is reason to believe that Trump knew that his first choice for National Security Adviser was planning on registering as a Foreign Agent!

Remember when some Trump fans were cheering that this was going to be the most open and transparent administration ever? Now Trump's number one concern is "leaks." I can't believe some folks didn't see this coming.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Donald Trump is about to hit the skids. It is highly unlikely that Congress will pass any sort of healthcare reform whatsoever, and there is nothing Trump can do about it. He may be the first President to have multiple lawsuits filed against him in his first ninety days. The Anti-Muslim immigration decree will be struck down again, and the former DA who was fired will presumably be filing suit today. There is a movement to get his back taxes subpoenaed, and I would be very surprised if Sessions makes it to the end of the week. Also, there is reason to believe that Trump knew that his first choice for National Security Adviser was planning on registering as a Foreign Agent!

Remember when some Trump fans were cheering that this was going to be the most open and transparent administration ever? Now Trump's number one concern is "leaks." I can't believe some folks didn't see this coming.

Let's take a look at your claims:

Donald Trump is about to hit the skids.

That has been said many times before, so many times in fact that you guys were in shock for weeks when he won the Presidency. Given how spectacularly wrong you have been, consistently, we should wait until he actually "hits the skids".

It is highly unlikely that Congress will pass any sort of healthcare reform whatsoever, and there is nothing Trump can do about it

Quite the claim, given you didn't even give a time frame. Let's wait and see.

He may be the first President to have multiple lawsuits filed against him in his first ninety days.

So? The democrats are fighting everything and using the courts wherever they can. Means nothing.

The Anti-Muslim immigration decree will be struck down again,

Perhaps, but then once Gorsuch is confirmed to the Supreme Court (very soon), the President will have the means to restore his constitutional powers.

the former DA who was fired will presumably be filing suit today

Do you mean the US Attorney? You think he has a legal case he can win for being fired? I think not.

There is a movement to get his back taxes subpoenaed

...for public consumption? You think such a 'movement' will succeed?

I would be very surprised if Sessions makes it to the end of the week

Well at least we can check this one on Friday. What makes you think he is going to resign?

Also, there is reason to believe that Trump knew that his first choice for National Security Adviser was planning on registering as a Foreign Agent!

I like the exclamation mark. So there is reason to believe that his ex NSA was planning on registering as a foreign agent. Interesting. Not much of foreign agent if he has to register as one. Given Trump has explicitly banned all his staff from working on behalf of foreign govts, I suspect this "reason to believe" and "plans" of an ex employee are the least of his concerns.

edit on 13/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join