It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Will be the Greatest American President!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The more I see Trump work the more I think he will be America's greatest President. He has everything stacked against him...media, political insiders, the intelligence committee, unhinged Leftists etc and is STILL getting things done that he promised. We finally have a Nationalist President that this country has needed for decades.

Trump was never supposed to win. The Globalist scum wanted another Obama or Bush...it didn't matter as long as it was their man (or woman). What we got instead was a last chance for the United States to save itself before it is destroyed by anti-American Presidents like Obama, Bush, Clinton etc.

It is amazing to see Trump work after the two worst Presidents in American history in Bush and then Obama. Having a populist President that really isn't beholden to any political party or special interest is so refreshing.

Trump has a chance to be the greatest ever which is even more amazing when you consider how many people Leftists and RINOs are actively trying to destroy our country from within.

Go Trump!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

oh oh you done started something now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
He very well may have set America back on the right path. A strong America is an asset to the world.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Holy fanboy. Trump is doing a crappy job. Just realized healthcare is 'incredibly complicated', I mean bigly.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You are one of the few people on ATS whom I look forward to hearing your opinion. Like me I sincerely belief you adhere to the Constitution and even though sometimes I don't always agree with you, you are capable of stating your opinions in a manner that have actually made me sit back and digest what I thought I already knew!

I know you were hesitant, but glad you are giving him a chance!

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Trump was the straw that broke the camels back! Obama was the greatest president of all time!

-signed your average leftist individual.

If you don't agree then I will do whatever I can to silence your countering argument because I believe in tolerance and fairness. You will agree or be labeled a racist and/or a xenophobic bigot or a nazi or all of the above.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

been in office like a month and has not done # and youre already saying he will be the greatest.
hahahahaha

amazing to see him work?

what has he really accomplished besides chilling in mar a largo?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had no idea ATS had a jokes and humor forum. He is already on his way to being the worst of course he will have to bypass our greatest failure Reagan but with his Russian worshiping administration that shouldn't be too hard. One broken promise after another and the delusional still cry he's getting the job done.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

been in office like a month and has not done # and youre already saying he will be the greatest.
hahahahaha

amazing to see him work?

what has he really accomplished besides chilling in mar a largo?

Well he has shown that he supports religious discrimination as long as it's against Muslims.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

wow...you are truly delusional. are you ok?...are you sick?...do you have dementia or some other mental illness?

link   
It would be a more interesting conversation to look back at Trump's presidency towards the end of it, than to make claims on how he will be after a month in office. No-one truly knows how it will go.

One thing I will say is no way was Obama or Bush worse than Andrew Johnson.

link   
We need obamacare! There is nothing wrong with it! If I can afford it so can you! Trump is an idiot.

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Trump beat the republicans by saying and doing things his way.

Trump beat the democrats by saying and doing things his way.

He hasn't broken any laws and is doing what he promised to do.

I've no complaints.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's an interesting statement/

Greatest in regards to what and who though?

What are the bench marks and standards for being the greatest?

And compared to who?

Because each president is different, do to that fact the time and circumstances around the world were different.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Holy fanboy. Trump is doing a crappy job. Just realized healthcare is 'incredibly complicated', I mean bigly.

It is complicated.. Would you rather he lie and say it will be easy?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Better watch it you'll make the snowflakes cry!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Very bold thread, this should incite some debate.. or flame throwing..

Either way I'm staying out of this one and I'm just going to watch from over here..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Whatever you say fanboy.

Just gonna leave this here:
What Trump has done (and mostly not done) from his first 100 days agenda

The answer, broadly speaking, is that while Trump has certainly initiated some consequential policy changes, he hasn’t come remotely close to accomplishing even a third of his agenda. To some extent, that’s because getting things done in Washington is, in practice, invariably a lot more difficult than politicians like to admit on the campaign trail. But strikingly, there are a fair number of Trump promises — especially related to trade — that are fully within his legal authority and where he has simply thus far failed to act. There are also areas, especially relating to immigration, where Trump has taken big actions that are somewhat at odds with his promises.

Alongside his proposed executive actions, Trump also promised an ambitious legislative agenda. It’s by no means surprising that this agenda hasn’t yet been enacted — the wheels of legislation tend to move fairly slowly. But what’s striking is that so far there doesn’t seem to be any forward motion on it at all. No formal proposals have been rolled out, and no congressional hearings have been held on basically any of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Being a "nationalist" (in the sense of putting your nation's well-being ahead of the rest of the world) couldn't be more racist. So, basically, you support a racist president, therefore, good sir, you are also racist.

/sarc

I do agree with you that he has a chance to be a great president, even despite the court of public opinion, assuming that he never succumbs to the negativity or tires of the personal attacks--luckily, I think that he's too narcissistic for that to happen, because in his mind, he's never wrong.

So far, though, I am concerned at how smoothly his administration has been running, despite his claims that it's a finely tuned machine. But, I'm also intelligent enough to know that nothing can really be known as to how his administration will run until probably a year into his presidency--luckily, I have the patience to wait, unlike many people (including many individual on ATS...you know who you are).

So, grab a beer and sit back and wait and see. Hopefully he doesn't disappoint.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Where's that 30 day plan for ISIS???

It's day 33 and we are all still eagerly awaiting an outcome on that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join