It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host stuns former AG with Trump ‘treason’ conspiracy theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN and everybody else that keeps pushing this "Russian" thing is gonna get themselves in big trouble eventually.

I thought they already did! Isn't that how the whole fake-news thing got started in the first place?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
There are no grounds for impeachment over anything to do with the Russians.

We'll know that when we see his tax returns.
Not until then.
I wonder why so afraid to show us?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

So you admit there are no grounds, so you want to be able to go on fishing expeditions.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Then why isn't she in jail?

If she broke the law.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN and everybody else that keeps pushing this "Russian" thing is gonna get themselves in big trouble eventually.

You know, in general, the more people try to get me to look away from something, the more I look at it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Then why isn't she in jail?

If she broke the law.

She is above the law. She admitted she broke it. FBI said she broke it. Everyone agrees she broke it.

The claim is she did not mean to, so it's not actually criminal ... because she is above the law.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: RazorV66
There are no grounds for impeachment over anything to do with the Russians.

We'll know that when we see his tax returns.
Not until then.
I wonder why so afraid to show us?

His tax returns while he was a private citizen are grounds for impeachment now that he is president?
I don't think so. Just more pissing in the wind.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

You know, in general, the more people try to get me to look away from something, the more I look at it.

So you must have never taken your eyes off of Hillary's classified email issues eh?
Because there was 40 million deranged Democrats saying there was nothing there.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm with Darrell Issa on this. Sessions needs to recuse himself and an independent investigation needs to happen, overseen by an independent prosecutor. Trump needs to release his tax records to that investigative committee and his and his campaign's Russian ties need to be thoroughly investigated, along with the high intrigue associated with Trump's dossiers and the rash of Russian ambassadors' deaths and possible US counter intelligence agents arrests and murdered since his election.

edit on 1-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Are you for Clinton being investigated and going to jail for what is already proven?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm with Darrell Issa on this. Sessions needs to recuse himself and an independent investigation needs to happen, overseen by an independent prosecutor. Trump needs to release his tax records to that investigative committee and his and his campaign's Russian ties need to be thoroughly investigated, along with the high intrigue associated with Trump's dossiers and the rash of Russian ambassadors' deaths and possible US counter intelligence agents arrests and murdered since his election.

That's quite a Leftist fairy tale.
Just like Mukasey said "special/independent prosecutor of what?" There is no crime.
You don't think the IRS knows what is in Trump's tax returns?
There is no law that says he has to release them, so maybe he won't.
This is the new normal, Trump is not doing things the the old, tired Washington D.C. way and why should he? So the Democrats can sleep better at night? Who gives a rats ass?
You Leftists didn't believe the Podesta and DNC emails as legit, that they were the Russian's elaborate ruse to keep Hillary out of the WH. You expect me to believe that a bullsh*t dossier on Trump wasn't a Leftist plant?
And now you are saying that Trump had something to do with some Russian Ambassador's deaths?
Also US intelligence agents arrests and deaths?
Where is your proof of that nonsense?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oops.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Rather than any links between the White House and Russia, Nunes insisted, the only “serious crime” of which the committee had any evidence is a myriad of media leaks, apparently from the intelligence community.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Look at my previous post.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There is no crime.

Yes, there has been a crime. 17 US Intelligence agencies agree that the Russians committed crimes and were behind the DNC hacking and intentionally interfering in the US election on Trump's behalf.

You don't think the IRS knows what is in Trump's tax returns?

It's not the IRS' responsibility to determine whether or not the "Emolument Clause" of the US Constitution has been violated, or if Trump's foreign financial ties compromise his presidential oath. That's the job of a special investigation, that must be overseen by a independent prosecutor.

Also US intelligence agents arrests and deaths?

Reports: Arrested Russian intel officer allegedly spied for U.S.

On 2016 US election hacking and recent arrests within FSB

The Arrest of a U.S. Spy Working as a Russian Intelligence Officer Could Tell Us a Lot About Trump and Putin

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Your link is out of date:

OCT. 31, 2016
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So it is. I meant to post this one. 2/27/17.
thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Okay, but your citation is premature.

The committee has settled on the scope of its investigation, Nunes said Monday, but has not received all of the evidence it expects from U.S. intelligence agencies. He described his inquiries to those agencies regarding Trump’s campaign associates as “initial.”

Like I said, I agree with Darrell Issa, who is a Republican, that Sessions needs to recuse himself completely from anything anyway near this investigation, and an independent prosecutor should be appointed.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It was so cool how president Trump baited the news organization yesterday on a fake immigration story and they ran with it. Idiots.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What you and I remember is irrelevant. A quick google news search reveals an archive of birther nonsense, going back to 2008. Not just from our current president, who cynically manipulated a lot of really stupid people, but also by Sherriff Joe in Maricopa County, AZ, and about 150 other prominent "citizens," radio talk-show hosts, bloggers, "journalists" and others.

"I just heard from a REALLY credible source!"

"People are saying...."

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: namelesss

So you admit there are no grounds, so you want to be able to go on fishing expeditions.

Are you being deliberately dense?
There are questions, QUESTIONS, that will only be answered by his returns.
Real questions regarding that which he and his minions fear, the real question regarding the legitimacy of his election and remaining in that office!
Just pay attention, all will be made clear (of course denial is a powerful tool!).
Just as when a day or two after the minions got all butt-hurt when I said that the courts will end his immigration edict, and there were puerile calls for 'links'.
Two days later, the court acted and I provided them.
Suddenly, all went silent, here.
The cries for 'links' vanished.
Same thing here.
Just wait a bit....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join