It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you make 5k a week playing video games?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't know if you are a PVPer but I am horde on Zeth'Kur (I think). PVP server.

Eh, I am not a PVPer, but that's cool. I am waiting for the email to continue the process. At least that way it will give me a taste as to whether or not I want to jump back in like I did years ago!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

ATS Guild???????????

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

ATS Guild???????????

It might work!

I think the only rule would be NO POLITICS ALLOWED? roflmao

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well there goes horde v alliance then!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah I chose PvP server cause I love world pvp.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I make about 7K a month on YouTube.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

If your drone tech media from your You Tube link there isn't a chance in hell you make 7k a month

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TheBulk

If your drone tech media from your You Tube link there isn't a chance in hell you make 7k a month

This is one of my channels that I'm currently using as I wait for my channel (Dronetek Politics) to be restored. All my channels were taken down and I'm slowly getting them back as we speak.

I made a thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well that must be very annoying to have to start again!

Good luck building your base again

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: TheBulk

Well that must be very annoying to have to start again!

Good luck building your base again

There is a good chance I'm about to get that channel back. I already got my gaming channel back. I think they were both suspended mistakenly.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I used to be a Twitch streamer and was sometimes a little green eyed of the cam-girls. My peeve with it wasn't that they were making money, but weren't even playing the games half the time. They'd just sit there with their cam taking up 3/4 of the screen, and their gameplay in one small corner where you could barely make out what was happening.

Hey, fair play to those girls though, if there are people out there willing to drop thousands of dollars just for sitting and looking pretty in my bedroom, perhaps I need to dig my capture card back out and get a vest on.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Can i add, Of the few times i have shown people twitch (it comes as standard with xbox1) and this craze for throwing money at the screen, i have seen equal measures of male and female gamers, people were throwing money at 1 guys screen just to play against him online, in the supposed age of 'Austerity 2008 crash', sites like twitch have shown there is enough spare cash for people to still waste.

I am still amazed at what people think they are purchasing when just playing online, its like a fix,
gotta get online,
need to spend money,
oh that guy/gal on twitch made a joke,
here have some of my wages,
phew i feel better now
Rinse, repeat, ad infinitum

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie
I used to be a Twitch streamer and was sometimes a little green eyed of the cam-girls. My peeve with it wasn't that they were making money, but weren't even playing the games half the time. They'd just sit there with their cam taking up 3/4 of the screen, and their gameplay in one small corner where you could barely make out what was happening.

Hey, fair play to those girls though, if there are people out there willing to drop thousands of dollars just for sitting and looking pretty in my bedroom, perhaps I need to dig my capture card back out and get a vest on.

I find it great that women can do something else in front of a camera to earn some moneys, instead of flashing their vag and what else they usually do at camsites for nickels and dimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join