It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you make 5k a week playing video games?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: seeker1963

I can't find anyone playing Atari pitfall.

That's where the market should be. That game was rad.

minesweeper is where it's at..

no one has win3.11 anymore

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Just an FYI, you can play Vanilla WoW free.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So then you and I finally agree on something?

The Marketing potential and beauty of Capitalism?

I'll take it any way I can get it!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Just an FYI, you can play Vanilla WoW free.

Yea, up to level 20!

I am half temped to try it just because I finally built a BEAST!

I played up to the Lich King expansion and to be honest, I don't think I can go thru all of that again....
edit on 28-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ya man, it's crazy.
I was watching some dudes play COD and they said half the money raised this week would be donated to wounded warrior.
They had over $145,000.
Over a hundred thousand dollars raised, and they claimed that half of it was going to WW.

Hopefully they kept their end of the bargain

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Mine sweeper was the bomb!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No, full content, Vanilla WoW .. 1-60. Using 1.12 ruleset for spells/abilities. My priest just hit 45 yesterday.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No, full content, Vanilla WoW .. 1-60. Using 1.12 ruleset for spells/abilities. My priest just hit 45 yesterday.

Send me a U2U how to do it if you may. Don't worry, I will never blame you for it!

I went to Blizzards website and all they said was I could play for free up to level 20.

Hell, if you are in a chilled relaxed guild that isn't PC, I am game!
edit on 28-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There are thousands of streamers on Twitch and a few of them are woman who do try and flirt but the vast majority are dedicated gamers who have developed a large following. The case where people donate thousands is rare, the majority of players who do earn a living do so with a combination of donations, subscriptions and ad revenue. It's no different than youtube and building your channel up.
edit on 28-2-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My daughter watches Dan the Diamond Mine cart . This guy makes a few million a year playing and recording himself playing Minecraft. That is messed up

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Being an old school gamer I didn't know about any of this. I will have to investigate further...hopefully starting with this young woman you are discussing.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Its not messed up at all. Regular celebrities make tons of money because people watch them. If someone is able to create a form of entertainment, a stream being very similar to a television show, and tons of people flock to that form of entertainment, theres nothing out of the ordinary with that.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Done. It's all above board and legal.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tehdouglas
There are thousands of streamers on Twitch and a few of them are woman who do try and flirt but the vast majority are dedicated gamers who have developed a large following. The case where people donate thousands is rare, the majority of players who do earn a living do so with a combination of donations, subscriptions and ad revenue. It's no different than youtube and building your channel up.

And I NEVER condemned them!

As a matter of fact another member of ATS wanted me to link the young lady I was speaking of and I refused, because I have no issue with her being a Capitalist!

I was just sharing with other members of ATS who might be economically suffering with an alternative method to earn an income?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thank you very much!

Checking it out!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Few years ago my buddy spent thousands on a stripper at the strip club thinking he was gonna score . Ask me come to meet her lmaoooo . Said he kept asking her out to dinner and she said she was busy , asked for her phone number , but she didn't have a phone . I said dude she makes like 3 grand in a week and she has no phone . I said wtf is wrong with you Her job is to flirt with you and get your money you ugly desperate dumb azz. God I wanted to smack him upside the head , but I also found it funny lol . Some guys get a little flirting in they think they are in love and the person flirting is in love with them

edit on 28/2/17 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't know if you are a PVPer but I am horde on Zeth'Kur (I think). PVP server.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Plz Share? Is there PvP?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

elysium-project.org...

As long as their player population does not exceed 20,000 or something Blizzard allows them to host servers.

It's level 1-60 content (with possible burning crusade servers coming later this year) with spells/abilities using the 1.12 ruleset. So even when patch 1.4 and 1.5 content come out .. spells stay at 1.12.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Very cool!!! Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join