It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Approval Rating Hit a New High of 50%. Most Think He's Keeping Promises.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Everything that Trump has had thrown at him was well deserved. The man puts his foot in his mouth at least once a day. I speculated a 40% approval rating and falling fast, I'm not too far off. The fiasco at the press conference where he talked down to the Jewish man and black lady was the begining of the end, even conservatives are starting to realize we are dealing with a basket case. The thing that scares me is that some Americans will put up with all his shadiness because they think he will truly make America great again.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
CBS tonight has him at 39%, the lowest number ever for a new president

edit on 28-2-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I don't really agree with anything you just posted. I think most of what has been spewed at Trump has been undeserved, agenda driven political hit jobs. And you say conservatives are starting to realize he is a basket case? He just got great reviews from CPAC, if anything he is gaining ground with conservatives (choosing Gorsuch was smart as well). I just don't believe your hysteria and fears of Trump are justified in any meaningful way.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join