It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on The Enemy of the People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Not hard when you make a circular argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not hard when you make a circular argument.

How so?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're smart enough to figure it out and if you happen not to see it then I doubt pointing it out is going to change anything.

Why waste the time?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You're smart enough to figure it out and if you happen not to see it then I doubt pointing it out is going to change anything.

Why waste the time?

You made the accusation, not I.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So?

I also made it clear why I don't want to get into it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So?

I also made it clear why I don't want to get into it.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Or maybe you're just not smart enough to back up your accusations.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The evidence is there, I just don't care to point it out to you because it would be a waste of time since history shows that you refuse to accept things even when clearly explained.

I like to think I'm smart enough not to fall for the same BS over and over.

You are free to think whatever you want.
edit on 2-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The evidence is there, I just don't care to point it out to you because it would be a waste of time since history shows that you refuse to accept things even when clearly explained.

I like to think I'm smart enough not to fall for the same BS over and over.

You are free to think whatever you want.

What evidence?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The one in your OP.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The one in your OP.

Which one?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm not getting into it. I already told you that. Is there something about that that you are having trouble understanding?

I'm pretty sure you are dragging this along so that in the end you can say that if it was a matter of time why would I even bother to continue to reply.

It isn't the actual time spent that is the problem. It is the time wasted trying to explain something that you are either to biased to see or just deliberately obtuse. Either way it isn't worth the effort.
edit on 2-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not getting into it. I already told you that. Is there something about that that you are having trouble understanding?

I'm pretty sure you are dragging this along so that in the end you can say that if it was a matter of time why would I even bother to continue to reply.

It isn't the actual time spent that is the problem. It is the time wasted trying to explain something that you are either to biased to see or just deliberately obtuse. Either way it isn't worth the effort.

I think it is worth it to apply certain principles instead of throwing principles to the wind in order to score points or for self-promotion. It's quite simple principle: if one makes an accusation, he should be able to back it up. But I can understand wanting to run away after making an accusation that cannot be backed up, if that makes you feel any better.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I've seen you twist those principals enough to make me not want to get into it.

Makes no difference to me what you think you understand.

I've been clear in my message.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm sure you've seen a lot of things and made a lot of accusations without being able to prove them.

You never had any message but to impugn something you don't like in order to balm your politicsl wounds.
edit on 3-3-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Pundit and commentator Mark Steyn on the press being the enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I can offer proof but I can't convince those who are biased.

I don't get political wounds because, despite being very active in political threads on ATS, I have no political affiliation.

My message about why I don't want to bother trying to convince you is the message I was talking about. It was in fact rather clear but you somehow managed not to notice it. That actually proves my point.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I can offer proof but I can't convince those who are biased.

I don't get political wounds because, despite being very active in political threads on ATS, I have no political affiliation.

My message about why I don't want to bother trying to convince you is the message I was talking about. It was in fact rather clear but you somehow managed not to notice it. That actually proves my point.

Maybe your wounds are personal. You've stated I'm biased and that the OP was circular, both without reason or evidence.

I'm not sure why you'd want to try (or not) to convince me. There are others reading, you know. For instance the poster you made the baseless accusation to. But this is more proof of the unprincipled, self-seeking endeavours some take on here.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Maybe your wounds are personal. You've stated I'm biased and that the OP was circular, both without reason or evidence.

No, I don't take words on the net personal.

The reason is obvious and the evidence is in the OP.

I'm not sure why you'd want to try (or not) to convince me. There are others reading, you know. For instance the poster you made the baseless accusation to.

They never brought it up again so maybe they are already convinced.

But this is more proof of the unprincipled, self-seeking endeavours some take on here.

Might want to check a mirror.

What is the point of so many words, in yet another thread, about the MSM being unfair to Trump?
edit on 3-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The reason is obvious and the evidence is in the OP.

No it isn't.

What is the point of so many words, in yet another thread, about the MSM being unfair to Trump?

What is the point in you replying to it? You complain about wasting time, then here you are.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
No it isn't.

Figured you couldn't see it.

What is the point in you replying to it?

In regards to the point you were making? Pointing out that you are not above "unprincipled, self-seeking endeavours".

You complain about wasting time, then here you are.

Previously addressed.

I'm spending time on the thread. I'm not wasting time trying to convince you of what you don't want to see.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join