It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on The Enemy of the People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yet while he was saying that he was tired of corruption in politics he was paying politicians off, being a part of the very corruption that he claimed to be tired of. That's irony if I've ever seen it.

Oh but "everybody was doing it" so I guess that makes it ok... this time. You can say whatever you want, that doesn't mean your actions always back it up and Trump's actions did not back up his words.
edit on 2/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well your "projections" still remains to be seen. I guess only time will tell right?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why didn't you wait?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wait for what? Am I the one projecting my fears and making assumptions with conjecture?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You are making projections as well and cheer-leading based on those projections so you telling others that only time will tell seems a bit insincere.
edit on 28-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Being optimistic until proven otherwise (without projection) is different than being pessimistic and expecting the worst (WITH projection)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sure it is and you are not projecting because you said so yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What has Trump done to make you optimistic? Is it his administration cracking down federally on pot and expanding private prisons? Or is it him expanding an already bloated military? Maybe it's him using millions or billions of taxpayer money on a wall he said Mexico would pay for? Or maybe it's him promising to deport millions of illegals which will cost even more taxpayer money?

The only good thing I've seen come from him so far is cracking down on human trafficking. How that will be done is yet to be seen as is his deportation plan.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your OP would be great if it didn't ignore 8 years of fake news from right wing media sourcea about Obama, and the hysterical bleating of sheep on the American right during his time in office.

Something which people could have easily researched by looking back 6 months to a year in your own ATS posting history while you - and those agreeing with you in alot of cases were joining in with it.

Hell, theres still a thread currently on the board righr now questioning Obama's citizenship and your Lord and Messiah himself lead that charge for a long time.

So, as eloquent as your OP is, its fake news. Mock outrage by hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For the record, I am against all the things you just mentioned. He is far from perfect, and I don't expect a perfect presidency, but I believe he has good intentions in his heart. So far nothing he has done has swayed that opinion regardless of public opinion, because I don't let other people influence my opinions.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
but I believe he has good intentions in his heart.

So you are projecting.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Lol, did you miss my last post where I showed you the difference? You don't even make it worth a debate with your straw pulling so don't bother responding.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Lol, did you miss my last post where I showed you the difference? You don't even make it worth a debate with your straw pulling so don't bother responding.

There is nothing to debate. Your claim to not be projecting is subjective and self delusion and you knocked your own argument over with that last post.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So by your logic, everyone projects and there's no such thing as opinion and it's no different from projecting fears pessimistically.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

So by your logic, everyone projects and there's no such thing as opinion and it's no different from projecting fears pessimistically.

Everyone projects but not everyone projects all the time but, in this case you are projecting.

Optimistic and pessimistic opinions are both opinions and the same in that sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Your OP would be great if it didn't ignore 8 years of fake news from right wing media sourcea about Obama, and the hysterical bleating of sheep on the American right during his time in office.

Something which people could have easily researched by looking back 6 months to a year in your own ATS posting history while you - and those agreeing with you in alot of cases were joining in with it.

Hell, theres still a thread currently on the board righr now questioning Obama's citizenship and your Lord and Messiah himself lead that charge for a long time.

So, as eloquent as your OP is, its fake news. Mock outrage by hypocrites.

If your post wasn't a roundabout way of avoiding the arguments in the OP, you might have a point, except you don't. You attack small fish so that you can turn a blind eye to the big ones with a clean conscious. Research through your post history and you'll see what I mean. It is no strange wonder that those who rely on the government bureaucracy also have the most to lose when they watch it go down the toilet.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OP,

You really have great writing skills.

You remind me of a couple rabbits we had around here.

I hope you pursue a career based on your writings.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This notion that he shouldn't have establishment people beside him when fighting the establishment is silly and only shows lack of insight on those that spew it.

No. It shows that I am aware of the blatant stupidity and absurdity of this argument, and the fact that Trump is part of the establishment you claim to despise.

Who do you fight powerful people with? With powerful people..

Not unless you are fighting a war. Otherwise, you are not fighting power, you are simply shifting the power to the new boss, same as the old. The people he has surrounded himself with are not powerful people, they are fools and incompetant syncophants.

Who knows more about the establishment than the establishment themselves?

And who wants to make sure the status quo is kept? The establishment.

Would you call your sister to a gang fight?

You betcha. Those who I call sister are veterans themselves, and thus, ideal for such a scenario.

Your entire tone is filled with pure projection and conjecture. Source me where he's flaunting his corruption?

Cheat Sheet

H Really doesn't care if we know, either.

Anti-Establishment My Ass

Oh, How Anti-Establishment of him

Here's a question for you, how do you topple a regime?

A: you start from the inside.

Art of war folks

You got that part right. Donald Trump is somebody's tool to topple the United states from within. He is doing a better job of toppling us than Al Qaeda, the Soviets, and Iranians combined. Who holds his leash? Far right washouts in one last gasp for glory. They might end up taking us with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join