It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 5 Reasons Why 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

IMHO, everyone's top 5 list has to include the fact that molten/melted steel was throughout the building including the basement's core columns.

The straw man argument is that "jet fuel cannot melt steel but it doesnt need to melt steel, just weaken it".

Ok, but thats not the Truth Movement's argument.

The Truth Movement is stating that MELTED/molten steel was present throughout the building and since, as NIST points out, jet fuel CANNOT melt steel, we know that THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING ELSE PRESENT WHICH DID.

edit on 16-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Number 2 you can put to bed, you are taking it out of context and it has been debunked.

With that put to rest, focus on 1 other and try to debunk it rather than support it.

My suggestion would be number 3. how would the FBI know where every CCTV camera that captured the Pentagon attack is to take the recordings? I will put this out there, I would sell my CCTV to the press before I gave it to the FBI. So you have your own CCTV that the FBI would not know about, noone went to the press to get a few grand. Carry on anyway champ.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Is there any other sources in Sibel?

I've only just come across her today.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There isn't even a need for a top 5 reasons, or a need to call it a conspiracy. It's obvious that it was an inside job from every account and every evidence ever brought forth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join