It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 5 Reasons Why 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I mean actual pilots. you can check out pilots for truth they list their members and their credentials.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You assume they are being truthful.
Haven't you ever heard don't believe everything you see on the internet?

You need to ask yourself why this conspiracy hasn't gotten anywhere after 16 years?
If TPTB were that powerful to pull off 911 in secret wouldn't they be able to shut down pilots for truth and Gage's websites?
Not one person involved has ever come forward.

At some point you have to admit to yourself that there is nothing to this conspiracy.

There are plenty of other conspiracies that are much fresher.
Like the Nibiru conspiracy.
That's a juicy one. Still it has no proof either.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You assume they are being truthful.
Haven't you ever heard don't believe everything you see on the internet?

Does that include fake News, and the government's word?

You need to ask yourself why this conspiracy hasn't gotten anywhere after 16 years?
If TPTB were that powerful to pull off 911 in secret wouldn't they be able to shut down pilots for truth and Gage's websites?

If TPTB did shut down Pilots for truth, and Gage website, it would surely arouse suspicion and furthermore would erode the First amendment.

Not one person involved has ever come forward.

Why would they? Unless they want to die.

At some point you have to admit to yourself that there is nothing to this conspiracy.

I see, that is what you did. However you cannot speak for the rest of world population and their beliefs or how much research they have accomplished to reach their beliefs into the 911 events.

Some people cannot accept anything outside the OS narratives of 911, because they believe their government would never harm their own people, to obtain an agenda.

The fact is, the 911 Truth has never been told.

There are plenty of other conspiracies that are much fresher.
Like the Nibiru conspiracy.
That's a juicy one. Still it has no proof either.

Nibiru? Seriously, that was debunked many years ago, and was proven a hoax.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is, the 911 Truth has never been told.

It has been told.
You just refuse to believe it.
No different than trying to convince the Pope there is no god.
He goes on faith not facts.

Nibiru? Seriously, that was debunked many years ago, and was proven a hoax.

As I said conspiracies never die on the internet.
Type nibiru into Youtube.
It's alive and well with many ignorant people.
The smart ones produce the BS videos and reap youtube dollars for view counts.
It's another conspiracy without one shred of evidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And the third building no 7, just falling without any assistance

Maybe you forgot about the skyscraper (WTC 1) next to WTC 7 falling on it - slashing open the south side and
setting building on fire

Or maybe you just don't want to know anything about that.......

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

In order to perform this bit of electronic navigation, he would have to be very familiar with (Instrument Flight Rules) procedures. None of these fellows (the alleged hijackers) even knew what a navigational chart looked like, or even how to plug frequencies into NAV/COM radios, much less input information into flight management computers (FMC) and engage LNAV (lateral navigation automated mode). If one is to believe the official story, all of this was supposedly accomplished by raw student pilots while flying blind at 500 MPH over unfamiliar (and practically invisible) terrain, using complex methodologies and employing sophisticated instruments.

Instrument Flight rules.....??

Happened in broad daylight on day with no clouds and unlimited visibility....

All hijackers needed to do was read a compass and use simple flight instrumentation

Have from Flight data recorder dialing up VOR radio beacons so knew how to do that

In addition could simply find way by looking out windows - AA 11 following Hudson river south to NYC

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

#3 is geared towards the pentagon not the towers. I don't doubt that planes hit the towers. I just find it impossible the guy was able to fly a 757 into the pentagon, a mere 77 foot tall building, traveling at over 500 MPH at extremely low altitude, when he couldn't even handle flying a Cessna.

Pentagon is one of the largest building in world

The Pentagon building spans 28.7 acres (116,000 m2), and includes an additional 5.1 acres (21,000 m2) as a central courtyard

It may be 77 ft (5 story) tall, but is 920 ft on each side

As for crashing into building - is lot easier to crash into Pentagon than to land a plane .......

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Largest not tallest. Somehow this guy who couldn't handle a Cessna was able to expertly fly a 757 at over 500 MPH into the side of this SHORT building without hitting the ground first or overshooting? Its not that easy to fly a plane like that at that rate of speed. The high speed and maneuvers made the air traffic controllers think it was a military fighter.

I'm open to all possibilities and explanations but I just cant believe this guy was able to do this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Largest not tallest. Somehow this guy who couldn't handle a Cessna was able to expertly fly a 757 at over 500 MPH into the side of this SHORT building without hitting the ground first or overshooting? Its not that easy to fly a plane like that at that rate of speed. The high speed and maneuvers made the air traffic controllers think it was a military fighter.

Miss the part about each SIDE OF PENTAGON is 920 FEET - pretty big target

Japanese kamikazes in WW II were able to hit moving ships with even less training - most of them was first (and last
time) flew

The "military fighter" quote comes from Air traffic controller who witnessing maneuver speculated that was a fighter
because airliners are not Normally flown like that

Hijackers did not care how plane was flown - if overstressed airframe or gave passenger rough ride

Hanjour had taken lessons in 737 flight simulator - was able practice maneuvers like one used on 911

Flight instructor signed him off for "TIGHT TURNS"

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

And yet the flight instructors in Maryland turned him down because "it was as if he had never even driven a car"? I don't care how wide the target is. This guy expertly hit the 77 foot tall side at 500 mph without touching the ground or going over top. That takes real world skill not some simulator time to be able to do that.

And as far as your Kamikazi's

Incredibly, despite the immense sacrifice involved, it’s estimated that only 14% to 19% of Kamikaze aircraft succeeded in hitting their targets. Many were shot down before they could get close to the ships they were attempting to damage, while others missed through the pilots’ error.

edit on 2-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thanks f the replies. What is the best book on what actually happened and why. I am not a government shill but I do not want to believe that our own government could be complicit in this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This guy expertly hit the 77 foot tall side at 500 mph without touching the ground or going over top. That takes real world skill not some simulator time to be able to do that.

Actually did hit ground - right wing hit a trailer with a generator on it parked just outside building

Plane was banked to left - left wing struck a steam vault sticking out of ground

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It has been told.
You just refuse to believe it.
No different than trying to convince the Pope there is no god.
He goes on faith not facts.

You're right, I refuse to submit to proven lies. The 911 OS narratives are faith based, propagandized to hive minded people as you just demonstrated.

The thinking minds are not fooled so easy as our government, CIA may want to believe.

There are many who want to believe in fairytales, because they live in their own uninformed little bubble and are afraid to step outside of their bubble. ( Safe Zones ) Sound so familiar.

As I said conspiracies never die on the internet.
Type nibiru into Youtube.
It's alive and well with many ignorant people.
The smart ones produce the BS videos and reap youtube dollars for view counts.
It's another conspiracy without one shred of evidence.

As I said in my above post, Nibiru was proven a hoax many years ago and most people around the world know that.

Conspiracies theories do not need the internet to survive. 911 will always be a very important topic just like JFK assassination. Why? Because most people know, and have done some research to know the truth was never told.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Maybe you forgot about the skyscraper (WTC 1) next to WTC 7 falling on it - slashing open the south side and
setting building on fire

I didn't see that, didn't give me any evidence of it either did you
I want to know, hence why I am here, so how about showing the evidence, considering that building was some distance away, considering the towers fell on their own footprint, considering the detail in your post

I don't think I am going to get jot or tittle more from you rescue ranger

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

setting building on fire

I didn't see that, didn't give me any evidence of it either did you
I want to know, hence why I am here, so how about showing the evidence, considering that building was some distance away, considering the towers fell on their own footprint, considering the detail in your post

I don't think I am going to get jot or tittle more from you rescue ranger

Could you post some aerial shots showing what you mean by "fell on their own footprint"

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

WTC 7 collapse in own footprint ......

sites.google.com...

Whoops, I'm sorry - shows debris pile of WTC 7 extending across Barclay Street (a 4 lane highway)

Here is adjacent Verizon building showing damage after WTC 7

sites.google.com...

Here is WTC 7 on right, 30 West Broadway at left (across Barclay Street) showing damage from impact of WTC 7

sites.google.com...

Lot of "collateral damage" to adjacent building from "collapse in own footprint"

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
richard clarke has a lot of amazing things to say about it being like the old pearl harbor theory, that we knew it was coming but didn't stop it to give us a reason to blow up the middle east

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

WTC 7 collapse in own footprint ......

sites.google.com...

Whoops, I'm sorry - shows debris pile of WTC 7 extending across Barclay Street (a 4 lane highway)

Here is adjacent Verizon building showing damage after WTC 7

sites.google.com...

Here is WTC 7 on right, 30 West Broadway at left (across Barclay Street) showing damage from impact of WTC 7

sites.google.com...

Lot of "collateral damage" to adjacent building from "collapse in own footprint"

Those are some awfully big footprints

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Humans cannot keep secrets.

I agree but then ......
Dead men tell no tales.

List Of Dead People Connented To 9/11

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm really confused about that. I heard many time that was a conspiracy, but the other hand I know the people from Irak, Iran etc don't like USA and they will do everything to destroy it. That's why I don't understand why own Country leaders have a reason to destroy it?

edit on 16-3-2017 by AvixWnuk because: mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join