It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 5 Reasons Why 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You're right, after looking it up I've seen it in multiple places. Scratch that one off the list!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

What was this in response to? Zaph's comment has been edited so I'm not sure what we can "scratch off the list"

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I changed my mind about participating, but I'm waffling on 9/11. Some discussions lately have been civil so I may wade back in a little.

The original comment was that the media reported the fact that the Pentagon couldn't account for the $2.3T 18 months before 9/11.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Some discussions lately have been civil so I may wade back in a little.

In my time here, your posts and threads are always of substance & based in fact, so thank you for that! Hopefully things can remain civil and the politically immature can come to grips and finally figure it out.

Thanks for clarifying the Rumsfeld announcement-question!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There is one more quite interesting. The way NORAD and USAF handled the situation. Link is for a good read about it.

At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording that day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said today. The taping began before noon on Sept. 11 at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, in Ronkonkoma, on Long Island, but it was later destroyed by an F.A.A. quality-assurance manager, who crushed the cassette in his hand, cut the tape into little pieces and dropped them in different trash cans around the building, according to a report made public today by the inspector general of the Transportation Department. [New York Times 5/6/04]

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Great post. I have to admit that I could not wrap my head around believing anything but the official story line for years. It was just so opposed to everything I believed about the world in general and the US in particular.

That's all changed. Anyone who looks at the facts of any of the events of that day, be it the Towers, the Pentagon, or the field in PA, can not truly believe the official narrative. Having said that, disbelieving the official story does nothing to answer the question about what really happened.

The lack of a believable response from the powers that be leads to all sorts on nutty theories. However, to me, there's no doubt that certain official elements were involved. I think many were involved in such a compartmentalized fashion that they had no idea what was going on in the big picture. There's just too many official actions which took place in the immediate aftermath that were clearly done to cover things up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just a moment. Look at the massive loss of life seen in 911. Is the government or the CIA so inhuman to their own citizens?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Regarding your item #3, I'm not sure I'd put a lot of stock into that reasoning. If anything, the reason it's a falsehood only helps to further your point in the end, albeit indirectly. The premise of #3 is that the terrorists wouldn't have known how to program all the instrumentation to achieve their goal. The problem with this is...they didn't have to. All they really had to do was keep the planes in the air long enough. A simple handheld GPS device could have provided them with all the navigational data they needed to get back to the WTC buildings. And, I would argue this is likely exactly how they did it, which is evidenced by the sharp course correction just before impact.

That so many "stories" of the alleged impossibility of the terrorists to program the instrumentation of the WTC aircraft even exist at all points to an organized smokescreen of disinformation. No, they likely couldn't have programmed all of the nav on the aircraft, but they wouldn't have needed to really. These points are overlooked in some of these alleged studies. Clearly, they were not experienced command pilots, but they didn't need to be.

I have no doubts whatsoever that two airliners crashed into WTC 2 and 1, and that this was the proximate cause of their ultimate collapse. No structure could withstand those dynamic and thermodynamic forces and survive. The larger questions in my mind are around the events before and after the crashes took place.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Planned and executed it? Nah.

Had the intelligence information that something was afoot and ignored it? Most likely.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Pearl harbor- 2403 dead, 1178 wounded. Followed by war and huge contracts...

9/11- 3000 dead or wounded. Followed by war and huge contracts...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

PT one

OK Wolfowitz had hiss own agenda. Most people DO. he had a beef with Iraq as did other people.

PT three

The Hijackers could have forced h plot to set the flight path and fly the jet to their doom. Sadly this is the best we to achieve your mission as it reduces the risk due to your own ineptitude.

PT Four and five.

These are standard operating protocols in law enforcement. The idea being that the tapes may have crucial evidence - of what? The tapes are probably in some vast room a la Raiders of the lost Arc. Probably not all have been watched.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

#3 is geared towards the pentagon not the towers. I don't doubt that planes hit the towers. I just find it impossible the guy was able to fly a 757 into the pentagon, a mere 77 foot tall building, traveling at over 500 MPH at extremely low altitude, when he couldn't even handle flying a Cessna.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

PT three

The Hijackers could have forced h plot to set the flight path and fly the jet to their doom. Sadly this is the best we to achieve your mission as it reduces the risk due to your own ineptitude.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying he had them set an auto pilot course to the pentagon? I don't think it works like that. I apologize if that isn't what you mean.

Also according to the official story the pilots were not in the cockpit after the hijacking.

he reported that the passengers, including the pilots, had been moved to the back of the cabin and that the hijackers were unaware of her call. A minute into the conversation, the call was cut off.

An airplane was detected again by Dulles controllers on radar screens as it approached Washington, turning and descending rapidly. Controllers initially thought this was a military fighter, due to its high speed and maneuvering
The last part in bold is what strikes me as crazy. This guy was able to maneuver the plane like this?
edit on 28-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: Fixed bold and spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
About the missing money.

Well not missing apparently. Just not properly tracked. Because of disparate outdated systems that could not communicate with each other.

www.metabunk.org...

And if you've ever dealt with the government..... not surprising.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yes and Zaphod pointed out it was actually reported back in 2000.

Link
edit on 28-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Zaphod is da man.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Add this?

Military Promotions

The September 11, 2001 attack saw the largest failure to protect the civilian population from attack in the nation's history. This failure is stunning given the awesome capabilities of the nation's air defense network.

General Richard Myers was acting head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on 9/11/01. He stated that he went into a meeting after the first tower was hit, and stayed there until just after the Pentagon was hit. Apparently his meeting with Senator Cleland was more important than the ongoing attack on the nation. Two days after the attack, Myers was asked some softball questions by the Senate Armed Services Committee, and promoted to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

General Ralph Eberhart was in charge of NORAD on 9/11/01. NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center maintains up-to-the-second monitoring of airspace over the entire nation. It would have easily tracked the unfolding attack from 8:20, when Flight 11 went off course, to 10:06, when Flight 93 crashed. Instead of dispatching interceptors from bases near the targets, or calling for intercepts from multiple bases, it chose a few far-away bases. Eberhart was promoted to head the new "Northern Command" established in October of 2002.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I haven't posted on here in a while because frankly the ignorance of some people got very tiring.
To your points.
1: You read a book written after the fact. And just what has come of the supposed facts of this book? Nothing. It's a book. It's not testimony.
2: The money was unaccounted for long before 2001. It has been explained ad nauseam time and time again. Read it and think of what computers you were using 16 years ago.
3: They always say the Pentagon. They never say the WTC paths were impossible. So if two out of three are not disputed then maybe something is wrong with Pentagon simulator story. Remember the truth has a short shelf life on the internet. But lies on the internet never die.
Better still take a demo flight on a Cessna where you get to fly the plane. Take offs and flying is easy for anyone.
4.Who better than the FBI to seize all possible evidence before it is rewritten or should written over by the next days camera recording. You forget that back in the day they rewound the tape and used it the next day or until they get robbed and the cops seize the tape.
5.You assume such tape exists. Ask yourself when is the best time to reconnect all the cameras after a major reconstruction takes place? Hint: You wait until all the heavy equipment is gone from the site or else the crews are going to damage the cameras.

You need to quit thinking with your 2017 mind.
Put your 2001 hat back on. Things were different back then.
As a final note:
How long was it before Lewinsky rat finked Clinton of the blow job?
How long was it before the head of the CIA cheating came out?
But 16 years later not one death bed confession.
Not one widow coming forward with things her husband told her.
Utter silence.
Humans cannot keep secrets.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I haven't posted on here in a while because frankly the ignorance of some people got very tiring.

I don't know what the point of this comment is.

1: You read a book written after the fact. And just what has come of the supposed facts of this book? Nothing. It's a book. It's not testimony.

Maybe you misunderstand. The book is not about 9 11 truth and the author is certainly not a truther. It is simply showing that right after 9 11 the white house was talking about going after Iraq which was contrary to CIA intelligence.

2: The money was unaccounted for long before 2001. It has been explained ad nauseam time and time again. Read it and think of what computers you were using 16 years ago.

Yes we've covered this earlier in the thread. I was unaware of it until Zaphod pointed it out.

3: They always say the Pentagon. They never say the WTC paths were impossible. So if two out of three are not disputed then maybe something is wrong with Pentagon simulator story. Remember the truth has a short shelf life on the internet. But lies on the internet never die.
Better still take a demo flight on a Cessna where you get to fly the plane. Take offs and flying is easy for anyone.

On the contrary, there are plenty of people saying the same thing about the towers. I didn't include it because to me it's much more plausible it could be done. Google it and you'll see many people saying the same about them flying into the towers.

4.Who better than the FBI to seize all possible evidence before it is rewritten or should written over by the next days camera recording. You forget that back in the day they rewound the tape and used it the next day or until they get robbed and the cops seize the tape.
No one better to do it I just find it suspicious they were at this convenient store within MINUTES to do so.

5.You assume such tape exists. Ask yourself when is the best time to reconnect all the cameras after a major reconstruction takes place? Hint: You wait until all the heavy equipment is gone from the site or else the crews are going to damage the cameras.

I assume nothing. By the FBI's own admission they exist.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No one better to do it I just find it suspicious they were at this convenient store within MINUTES to do so.

Please tell us exactly how many minutes had passed and why you find that number to be suspicious.

On the contrary, there are plenty of people saying the same thing about the towers.

Do you mean regular people or active airline pilots?
People on the internet do not count as most are just screen names.
Show us real data that can be verified.

That's been the problem with the internet morons surrounding all conspiracies.
They spout off something but couldn't back anything up in a face to face encounter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join