It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley and Both Paul the Apostle and Paul McCartney are Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
I'm reminded of this intriguing quote I first heard many years ago.
At the time, it struck me as more 'Gnostic' in nature.

"Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to "die before you die" --- and find that there is no death.” ― Eckhart Tolle

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Interesting....very interesting. I'm going to have to go back and re-read this and absorb the videos, as well.

Paul (the apostle) has been a problem for me for many years for many reasons. I have many thoughts about him, but tend to keep them to myself out of concern that expressing them might stumble another who is on their own spiritual journey.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Revelation, and the Psalms....

Matthew 22:38-40King James Version (KJV)

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

From the Message Bible translation:

37-40 Jesus said, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.’ This is the most important, the first on any list. But there is a second to set alongside it: ‘Love others as well as you love yourself.’ These two commands are pegs; everything in God’s Law and the Prophets hangs from them.”

Out of curiosity, SoulSurfer, what are your thoughts on the Pope, especially the current Pope?

Another person who see's Paul as an issue. Just wait till you start actually digging in to WHY you feel that way. It's so sad that Christians have bought his doctrine...hook, line, and sinker. They can't even hear Jesus. So sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is more to that though. Something is missing. Because something lead both Pauls into hell. That specific something is what needs to be discerned.
We also know we cannot do what we wilt. So somewhere down the line both Pauls Took the wrong road. can you examine this video a moment? I believe the real Paul McCartney is in hell and he spoke through the song, but it is only heard by playing it in reverse. (through the looking Glass... the upside down world... as above so below... the mirror world...)

The Devil Hides her works upside down:

Isaiah_29:16  Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Remember the throne in Saint Peter?
(through the looking Glass, this is what it is: As above so below)

The first law, the "Law of Reversal," is the crux of Satanism! Consider the following:

The Black Mass: The entire Roman Catholic litergy of the Mass is performed backwards, or in reverse. Everything is read backwards, or in reversed speech. The Cross in the Black Mass is hung upside down (reverse) over the Satanic altar.

The Anti-Christ: This signals the reverse or direct opposite of Christ.

Heaven is the reversal of Hell. Heaven is up. Hell is down.

God is Light. The Devil is Dark.
The "Occult Law of Reversal"

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:31 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:31 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I'm with ya on the Apostate Paul (Saul) of Tarsus. How did this guy get to be an Apostle?

Because some "numnuts" put him in a book and then "canonized" it. Go in any church, ANY church, and see who is taught from more. Saul of Tarsus (aka Paul), basically put HIMSELF in that role. Google "Paul, False Apostle". You'll be reading for a LONG time.
Jesus gets the backseat....though everyone in that church will profess to following only Him. They don't. They follow the "fake apostle" Paul.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I have lots to say about Paul, but i refrain... Though i have at least 3 or more threads on him

I tend to believe that those that follow Paul do so by choice... easily taught, easily followed

His is the wide path... Faith above all else

Jesus paid the debt, even though HE actually said nothing of a sin debt... and only briefly mentioned giving himself for others... said idea wasn't a major doctrine of his considering theres only one verse in all of the gospels that say such things

His blood washed us clean... white as snow... I've heard this so many times, it makes me ill

Though when one brings such things up in a discussion with a Christian, things get ugly fast...

i've been insulted, degraded, called satan or a follower of... along with every name in the book by so called Christians

who in reality... Are actually Paulians

examples of which are abundant... for example a thread i wrote last year... i kept out of it mostly, just to see what would come of it... it ended up being the second most replied to thread in ATS history on the religion section

Did Paul Invent Christianity.. the answer is "more then likely' by the way

Oh yes... keep digging... compare the words of Jesus with Paul

see what rings true in your heart... all anyone has to do is actually READ and compare

everything becomes quite clear

edit on 28-2-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

i've been insulted, degraded, called satan or a follower of... along with every name in the book by so called Christians

who in reality... Are actually Paulians

Ah, so you've ran into those huh? No wonder you turned away...
Notice how their tactics usually compares to social justice warriors?

It things like this that made me turn away from anything related to God in the first place(Glad I gave a second look to see what was really going on. Hijacking). But I dug deep enough to see where some of the flaws were at, enough to turn me back towards Jesus.

Oh yes... keep digging... compare the words of Jesus with Paul

see what rings true in your heart... all anyone has to do is actually READ and compare

everything becomes quite clear

If you have some time, can you check this out? He is an African american Christian preacher. Been listening to his channel lately, though it may not be your cup of tea, he does mention some interesting things about Paul the Apostle and the Gentiles (JIN-tiles.)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Paul McCartney did actually die - the replacement was an MI5 op - using Billy Shears

369news.net...

Therefore you Can NOT do what thou wilt. Because DAATH/Second DAATH is the consequence.

What does "knowledge" have to do with this "as a consequence"; I fail to see why you used it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What bugs me about those stories is, where is the concrete evidence? How can we know for sure that this is what actually happened? I'll sit on this one and see what i can dig up, but so far it's a "he said she said."

I did find an interesting image that suggests something similar to what I say in the OP.

What does "knowledge" have to do with this "as a consequence"; I fail to see why you used it?

The OP is about more than just Paul McCartney, he is only an example for the real point of this thread, which is about Spiritual consequence.

Paul died, but spiritually.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Sure, we're all entitled to our own opinion as to whether Paul is a fake.

Therefore you Can NOT do what thou wilt. Because DAATH/Second DAATH is the consequence

I still fail to understand what you are saying here

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's written in the OP. Wont write another essay saying the same thing again. Others understood it cause some have already researched into it.

I suggest you read it again.

Gist of it, obey the law of the Devil and your soul is lost forever.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:21:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 22:21:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't wait to sit and read/watch everything. Honestly I have no opinion on Paul M. Although for many years I have come to believe that Paul the Apostle was the anti Christ because he destroyed what Jesus was trying to teach us. Paul and the "church" that he founded is anything but from Christ. Christ doesn't hate you if you aren't "saved". He loves unconditionally, unlike the church.
There are so many things you said that I agree with, but I will have to sit down and really study your entire post and member comments before I make any other comments. Great post!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsPStudge

You may find this interesting:

It was James who led the early Apostles and it was Peter upon whom the church would be built. Yet today you wouldn't know it or even think it. Walk into any assembly anywhere and the Pauline doctrines are dominant. Why does it matter? Because Peter and Paul are night and day. Peter was an apostle with a mantle from Yahweh to build His church, and he did, but the latter Pauline Christians rejected it and took over Christianity. Paul was a self-proclaimed apostle, whom the apostles rejected as an apostle, but accepted as a brother.

There were blatant disagreements and arguments between Paul and the Apostles. There were only 12 apostles, not 13. “And on the wall of the city had twelve foundations; and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb” Rev.21:14. In the beginning there were 12, and at the end there are 12. There never have been 13. And it was Paul who created the offices of leadership to vilify himself as an apostle.Where The Churches Went Wrong:
The Deception of the Ages

Who were the 12 disciples?
Peter
James
John
Andrew
Bartholomew or Nathanael
James, the Lesser or Younger
Judas
Jude or Thaddeus
Matthew or Levi
Philip
Simon the Zealot
Thomas

Revelation 21:14  King James Bible
"And the wall of the city hadtwelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

HOLY SNAP!!
PAUL IS AN IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!

See^^

edit on nd2017000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 02 Mar 2017 01:37:18 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Mar 2017 01:37:18 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Wow! That IS interesting! Tonight, when I have more time, I'm going to sit down and read the links and Google a bunch. Thank you! That confirms what I've believed for many years now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsPStudge
I can't wait to sit and read/watch everything. Honestly I have no opinion on Paul M. Although for many years I have come to believe that Paul the Apostle was the anti Christ because he destroyed what Jesus was trying to teach us. Paul and the "church" that he founded is anything but from Christ. Christ doesn't hate you if you aren't "saved". He loves unconditionally, unlike the church.
There are so many things you said that I agree with, but I will have to sit down and really study your entire post and member comments before I make any other comments. Great post!

Awesome... so glad you spoke up about your misgivings on Paul... or Saul of Tarsus.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

You may find this interesting:

It was James who led the early Apostles and it was Peter upon whom the church would be built. Yet today you wouldn't know it or even think it. Walk into any assembly anywhere and the Pauline doctrines are dominant. Why does it matter? Because Peter and Paul are night and day. Peter was an apostle with a mantle from Yahweh to build His church, and he did, but the latter Pauline Christians rejected it and took over Christianity. Paul was a self-proclaimed apostle, whom the apostles rejected as an apostle, but accepted as a brother.

There were blatant disagreements and arguments between Paul and the Apostles. There were only 12 apostles, not 13. “And on the wall of the city had twelve foundations; and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb” Rev.21:14. In the beginning there were 12, and at the end there are 12. There never have been 13. And it was Paul who created the offices of leadership to vilify himself as an apostle.Where The Churches Went Wrong:
The Deception of the Ages

Who were the 12 disciples?
Peter
James
John
Andrew
Bartholomew or Nathanael
James, the Lesser or Younger
Judas
Jude or Thaddeus
Matthew or Levi
Philip
Simon the Zealot
Thomas

Revelation 21:14  King James Bible
"And the wall of the city hadtwelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

HOLY SNAP!!
PAUL IS AN IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!

See^^

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

apparently its something to do with the ears
that's how you can tell its Faul

www.theregister.co.uk...

best ask Ringo

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Most believe that Nicodemus became a follower of Jesus after his death... I am more inclined to believe he went back to being a Pharisee...

There is much evidence in British Church History that Nicodemus did indeed follow the doctrine of Jesus and was a very close friend of Joseph of Arimathea. [He helped Joseph of Arimathea entomb Jesus.] Both Nicodemus and Joseph were Jerusalem Sanhedrin members and both were were banned by the house of Annus/Caiphus. They eventually were found in Britain and on the Isle of Glastonbury along with others such as Lazarus. Nicodemus is credited as building the first church on the Isle of Glastonbury where both he and Joseph died. I believe Joseph died in 82 A.D..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Who were the 12 disciples? Peter James John Andrew Bartholomew or Nathanael James, the Lesser or Younger Judas Jude or Thaddeus Matthew or Levi Philip Simon the Zealot Thomas.

You have listed Judas Iscariot -- Are you quite sure that you are not mistaken?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

That is a very good question. And one that I have been pondering on because people say paul replaced Judas. But let's examine this a moment.

Jesus did not send him away, yet he knew Judas would betray him. Jesus did not personally choose Paul. He chose the original 12.

Jesus as God in the flesh already knew ahead of time that Judas would betray him, but he still chose him.

This scripture gives us a clue.

(John 6:70; see also 13:18.) “Did not I choose you, the Twelve?”

The question is, was Judas forgiven? And was Judas saved in the end? This question needs to be answered. But i still maintain that God does not go back on his word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join