It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley and Both Paul the Apostle and Paul McCartney are Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Aleister Crowley and Both Paul the Apostle and Paul McCartney are Dead

Before I get to the gist of this topic, I would like to stress: that the main focus is to understand the following question: What exactly happened to both Paul the apostle, and Paul McCartney? (Both are interrelated to one another, because once you hit this common denominator, it will answer many questions, including biblical ones, and it will once again separate true Christianity vs Fiction. )

One of the most disturbing topics that I ventured into was the conspiracies surrounding Paul McCartney and his connection with Aleister Crowley, a man who called himself the 666 beast.

The below image is the album cover of the Beatles. Notice how they placed Aliester Crowley in the cover to show their influences/ heroes.

Now, back during the time said album was released, there was a rumor going about; that Paul McCartney was dead. Newspapers and Magazines picked up on this and it became a wide spread conspiracy theory.

Some conspiracy theories claim that Paul McCartney died and he was replaced by a clone. Of course; this perhaps was not the case on a physical level, however I do believe that conspiracies theorists were right to some extent. Only in this case, it wouldn’t be a physical clone, but a spiritual one.

You ever heard the concept of “As above so below?”

There are some theories that suggest, that each person has a doppleganger, an evil twin.
But in Judaism however, it's the reality.

In Judaism, yetzer hara (Hebrew: יֵצֶר הַרַע‎‎, for the definite "the evil inclination"), or yetzer ra (Hebrew: יֵצֶר רַע‎‎, for the indefinite "an evil inclination") refers to the congenital inclination to do evil, by violating the will of God.

This is also known as “The shadow Self.” Which comes from the world of lies. “As above so below.

There is a reason why we have a doppleganger, but this story has to do with the fall back in Genesis/Eden, but I will not cover this in this thread. But if you’re interested, click the video below (IF not then skip to get to the point):

So what exactly happened to both Paul the apostle, and Paul McCartney? To get to the answer, we must understand what both Aliester and Paul the Apostle had in common.

Thelema is the name of the magical system established by ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley in Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law).

The Law of Thelema is summed up in two phrases from the book:

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” and
“Love is the law, love under will”

What do Aleister Crowley and the Apostle Paul have in common? Thelema!

There is a tiny problem with what Paul and Aliester Crowley taught, they are missing morality and are STILL practicing ceremonials. Which we were supposed to be free from through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Something went horribly wrong, and many people became misguided, including the Jesuits. This tiny change in the bible basically threw a wrench into what God had intended with the bible. But the bible remains a great reference for examples. How people lived, and what we should not do in order to stay aligned with the TRUE essence of love. Which I believe comes from mutual respect/honor to one another. Notice I said respect/honor, and not worship or Idolization. Worship and idolization is not love, both are oil and water to one another.

Just a Note:
I don’t believe God wanted to be worshiped but loved as the parent that he is to us all. Someone politically corrected God himself. And you know there is only one who can do that. LUCIFER.

What we are seeing here ladies and gentlemen, is a dire warning; NOT to follow the apostle Paul, but instead to stick with the words of Jesus Christ. HE and HE alone is the WORD of God. The bible is not the word as many claim, Jesus is the WORD, but try and ask Christian Pastors this and you will most likely not get an answer. (People will possibly even walk away from that thought, even Christians, although the bible makes this clear.)

Signs are pointing that both Pauls got it wrong, just like Kanye west and so many others.
[

The Walrus was Paul.
Paul took the wrong road.

144,000 at this point is a realistic number, when you think about it. Billions claim to be Christians, but how many are truly following the words of Christ? How many of those are listening to Paul? Let that thought sink in a moment. Because someone obviously has it wrong, and my money is on Paul.
This basically makes most of the bible obsolete with the exception with the Gospel of Jesus. Not the gospel of Paul or others. The only thing really worth noting is the Gospels and the words Jesus spoke. Everything else is added bonus and examples/ metaphors surrounding the years after Jesus/ before Jesus. Notice how Jesus remains in the “center” between the future (from his point of view) and the past.

I found this video interesting as he explains Paul the Apostle getting it wrong as well which further gives clues supporting this topic.
144,000 ELECT WONT BE JEWS CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS

Continued Next Post...

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:04:55 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 10:04:55 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Continued part 2:

Paul the apostle forgot to mention :
Released from the Law

Rom 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
Rom 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
Rom 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The Law and Sin

Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Rom 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
Rom 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Rom 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Fulfilling the Law Through Love

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Rom 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
Rom 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Therefore you Can NOT do what thou wilt. Because DAATH/Second DAATH is the consequence. You can however, LOVE genuinely . But do you know LOVE? Do you know how to discern it from lust? The fact that there is a moral decline in society, love is also in decline within the people even though they claim that is all in the name of love, peace and safety. 2+2=4. (I am looking at YOU those who are using political correctness.)

1 Thessalonians 5
3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28-32; John 16:5-16; Acts 2:1-13; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-7)
15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The ceremonial law is gone, but Natural law remains, what you do so shall you reap. Kill someone? Eventually the law will kill you through karma, it can be a few years, but that force will strike you like a ton of bricks. Though some may experience it instantly. Are you still gonna follow orders of someone who is immoral? That is like listening to the Devil on your shoulders.
There is a difference between Genuine Love vs Laws. It is not “you must obey” nor is it like Judge dredd “I AM THE LAW!”
No, true love is genuine care. Moral…and SELF sacrificing. Until you know Self Sacrifice you will never know true love. That is why Jesus stands alone. He is Love itself, because he became LOVE itself. That is the real reason he is hated without cause.
Related Topic:
The Main Problem within Christianity; Jesus Vs Paul

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:15:47 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 09:15:47 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just asking
What ceremonies did the apostle Paul follow?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Is this song at all related to what you are proposing here?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If we are gonna go by songs to use as allegories, I have plenty. I would say roughly 70% or so of mainstreams songs actually tell the truth about our reality.

when you listen carefully you will know how to spot them. Even movies have powerful allegories.

the problem is, that people don't know how to identify allegories, metaphors or analogies.

So those who are knowledge-full (yet immoral) tend to take advantage of those who chooses to remain in Ignorance, which grants them slavery.[

But overall I am proposing Paul is Wrong and Jesus is right, that we should listen to Jesus instead of third parties.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:27:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 09:27:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm with ya on the Apostate Paul (Saul) of Tarsus. How did this guy get to be an Apostle?

Every time they read an Epistle @ RC Mass it's like "A letter from the Apostle Paul to the (whomever)."
Why do they say that - it's beacuse they're reading it directly from the play book on the altar.
Every day has a separate verse or selection of verses.

I'm not so sure about Paul McCartney, although I saw some photo closeups of his ear lobe shapes over time that looked a bit convincing. Really unconvincing about the Abbey Road Album cover photo, except for the bare feet and maybe the cigarette. The spectator, line of cars and police van seem normal since the street would be closed for the photo shoot anyway.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But overall I am proposing Paul is Wrong and Jesus is right, that we should listen to Jesus instead of third parties.

I completely, totally, agree with you. Now, you might want to put on your "flame suit", because you are going to need it when all the fundie's show up.
You can't go telling Christians their Bible has a false apostle in it....it really irritates them.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting....very interesting. I'm going to have to go back and re-read this and absorb the videos, as well.

Paul (the apostle) has been a problem for me for many years for many reasons. I have many thoughts about him, but tend to keep them to myself out of concern that expressing them might stumble another who is on their own spiritual journey.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Revelation, and the Psalms....

Matthew 22:38-40King James Version (KJV)

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

From the Message Bible translation:

37-40 Jesus said, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.’ This is the most important, the first on any list. But there is a second to set alongside it: ‘Love others as well as you love yourself.’ These two commands are pegs; everything in God’s Law and the Prophets hangs from them.”

Out of curiosity, SoulSurfer, what are your thoughts on the Pope, especially the current Pope?
edit on 28-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I am Still researching this topic, but the signs show very disturbing things...

I dont believe Paul McCartney is dead body wise, but rather spirit/soul wise, or rather trapped in another dimension/realm. If you ever watched silent hill or "stranger things" you will get an idea on what that realm is like. It's the realm where demons dwell, those who lucid dream or have "out of body experiences" (OBE) have been to this realm. Some call it the astral realm, but I call it hell.

The bible is still a good reference to know God though, especially the King James, but it has to be done through discernment and through the point of view of Jesus himself. That is when you can pick up the errors and say "wait a minute, Jesus did not say that." and you go back to mathews to check out his actual words.

This is also how I discern people, through the law of morality and common sense. How people speak and what people do determine also who they are. It is never about "intolerance" it has always been a battle between the truth and the lie. Morals vs Immorality.

Noone is perfect, but we still have the responsibility to love and tell the truth. Just stay humble, believe in God/thefather, the son and the Holy Spirit /love/morals/care and see what happens before your eyes. The way you see the world will change if your heart is centered in the trinity. And remember you're not judge nor executioner. You are born in sin, Jesus saved the sinners. This means those who admit they are wrong become humble.

a reply to: queenofswords

Out of curiosity, SoulSurfer, what are your thoughts on the Pope, especially the current Pope?

The Pope is a Jesuit, look into their shady history and you will have your answer.

The Jesuit's follows a similar concept to that of crowley's. "The ends justifies the means" / "do as thou wilt" are actually the same when you think about it. But I do suggest you look into their shady history. Search Google "ten facts of the jesuit order."

a reply to: Raggedyman
Just asking
What ceremonies did the apostle Paul follow?

See:

Acts 21:26-28. Then Paul took the men — Agreeably to the advice which he had received from James and the elders. And the next day, purifying himself with them — According to the rites of the law; entered into the temple, to signify — To the priest; the accomplishment — That is, their resolution to accomplish the seven days of purification — Till all the sacrifices should be offered which the Mosaic law required. Biblehub

Do some research on this topic, you will find more shady things about Paul.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:42:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 13:42:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This video came to my attention earlier.

Catholics, your "Queen Mother" is LUCY

The video showed me something interesting, and I wonder why I did not see this before.

Anyone remembers Xena Warrior Princess?
LUCY (Lucifer)Lawless.

You think that is just an accident? No, there are no such things as coincidences. Though I am willing to bet "lucy lawless" may not be her real name. However LAWLESS should give you a BIG wake up call if you are awake to the truth.

Dark times are ahead.

For those who need to know THIS is the correct way to baptize.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The Pope is a Jesuit, look into their shady history and you will have your answer.

The Jesuit's follows a similar concept to that of crowley's. "The ends justifies the means" / "do as thou wilt" are actually the same when you think about it. But I do suggest you look into their shady history. Search Google "ten facts of the jesuit order."

Trust me. I have. That's why I asked you.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not many know about the Jesuits. But here is a few documentaries that you may want to add to your encyclopedia.

Know your enemy full series
and:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The problem with Paul is that he got SOME things right, but mixed it with others that were wrong. (In other words, a Half Truth.) There is a reason why he passed as part of the bible. Both the scriptures in romans were pauls.
The contradiction is as follows:
There is no law but... wait, yes there is a law.

The above is the contradiction ^
I pointed out the duality / contradictions, so in order to solve that dilemma I pointed out the contradictions and suggested that people turn to Jesus's actual words. That is why I posted the the scriptures from romans. I'll post them again:

Rom 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
Rom 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
Rom 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The Law and Sin

Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Rom 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
Rom 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Rom 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Fulfilling the Law Through Love

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Rom 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
Rom 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Using discernment, can you spot the duality within Pauls writings?
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 17:47:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 17:47:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Forgive me if much of this has been covered:

What isn't shown here is that Paul McCartney lived with his girlfriend Actress Jane Asher above her fathers medical practice for three years. There he wrote YESTERDAY. The curious thing is that McCartney insists that he woke up one day and the song was in his head. He was worried for while that he'd inadvertently plagiarized it. He went to see singer Alma Cogan about it, she was reputedly having an affair with John Lennon at the time.

Jane's father Dr Richard Asher was a pioneer in hypnotic techniques and had written several articles for Lancet on the subject. Jane's mother was Professor of Music and had taught George Martin (usually known as the fifth Beatle) all he knew.

Jane had played Alice in Through the Looking Glass which had been produced by Jonathon Miller one of Dr Richard Asher's students. Another of Dr Asher's students was Oliver Sachs, the author of Musicology: The Science of Music and the Brain. He also wrote Awakenings which was made into a film starring Robin Williams.

Dr Richard Asher's practice was less than one hundred yards from the practice of Dr Steven Ward. The same Dr Steven Ward of the Profumo affair.

Both Dr Steven Ward and Dr Richard Asher committed suicide. ;(
Richard Asher was found hanged in the same room that Paul composed Eleanor Rigby.

Jane and Paul engaged December ‘67
Paul marries Linda Eastman March ‘69
Jane’s father found dead April ‘69

Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davis of the Profumo affair appear in the Beatles Anthology video Free as a bird. [3:07) This video runs backwards - it is important to remember this. The video also includes Mary Pinchot Meyer 2:57) wife of CIA man Cord Meyer and lover of John F Kennedy. She was murdered.

After leaving Jane Asher McCartney hung aroung with Ginsberg and Burroughs - these two were part of a movement began in France called

LES BEAT.

There's much more but here's a couple of interesting videos to get you into this story:

www.youtube.com...

According to Abbey Road Sound engineer this took a whole evening to perfect. The question is why bother? Clearly this was important to them.

Since 2008 a person who calls himself iamaphoney has been posting never before seen Beatles material onto Youtube here's something he/she/it posted;

www.youtube.com...

Apple Star It was a fake moustache

This is the words "Sergeant Pepper's lonely" sung backwards.
www.youtube.com...

Singing backwards is a technique described by Aleister Crowley, seen second from the left at the back of the Sergeant Pepper album cover. Maybe even behind Diana Dors.

So returning to the Paul is Dead (PID) theme. One of the people who seems to be associated with iamaphoney calls himself Billy Martin.

Major William (Billy) Martin was the name of the false corpse used during Operation Mincemeat to fool the Germans over the invasion of Sicily in WWII.

As they say in the USA
SUMPN'S UP.

grahamhancock.com...,870989,870989
edit on 28-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jane had played Alice in Through the Looking Glass

Do you see what I see?

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:19:31 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 18:19:31 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

McCartney in Magical Mystery Tour with the Aleister Crowley demon name AIWASS in front of him.
Sergeant Pepper on the wall behind.
I order to be BORN AGAIN you have to die first.
Turn me on Dead Man.

grahamhancock.com...,870989,870990#msg-870990

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Still just trying to catch up...and do a little research on my own.
Definitely has caught my interest.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sergeant Pepper on the wall behind.
I order to be BORN AGAIN you have to die first.
Turn me on Dead Man.

Okay, this is what I want to know: what did he mean by that? Is he mocking born again Christianity? Or is he possibly giving us a clue on what not to do? The key here is to do what Paul did not. This is very important because it literally can unlock salvation. And we need to do this brother. We need to get this one right.

So is born again a bad thing?

That would make sense, considering Jesus saves sinners. If you are purified then you become lawless? There is no...sinner...to save...

What we do know so far is that Both Pauls (McCartney and the Apostle.) took the wrong road. This is something we can work with.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:34:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 18:34:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Consider the possibility that Jesus was telling Nicodemus specifically that HE must be born again... he would be reincarnated...

Being a Pharisee, who are the children of the devil according to the gospels

Most believe that Nicodemus became a follower of Jesus after his death...

I am more inclined to believe he went back to being a Pharisee...

These are people concerned with power and material possessions... so did this person end up forsaking worldly possessions to follow a "dead man"... or did he actually succumb to his worldly desires and return to his former life

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Consider the possibility that Jesus was telling Nicodemus specifically that HE must be born again... he would be reincarnated...

Being a Pharisee, who are the children of the devil according to the gospels

Most believe that Nicodemus became a follower of Jesus after his death...

I am more inclined to believe he went back to being a Pharisee...

These are people concerned with power and material possessions... so did this person end up forsaking worldly possessions to follow a "dead man"... or did he actually succumb to his worldly desires and return to his former life

Thank YOU! That helps a lot to discern. You're right. So it is not a bad thing.

John 3King James Version (KJV)

You Must Be Born Again
Joh 3:1  There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 
Joh 3:2  The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 
Joh 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 
Joh 3:4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 
Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 
Joh 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 
Joh 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 
Joh 3:8  The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 
Joh 3:9  Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 
Joh 3:10  Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 
Joh 3:11  Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 
Joh 3:12  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 
Joh 3:13  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 
Joh 3:14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 
Joh 3:15  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 
For God So Loved the World
Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

...i'm surprised you knew this.

Okay we can scratch that part. So that's a relief.

However, what is your personal thoughts on Paul the apostle? Any theories you'd like to dish out? (since we couldn;t in the other thread because it would have gone off topic.)
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:47:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 18:47:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join