It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Gives His Presidency an ‘A’ So Far

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ok... So are we done talking about the OP topic now? I mean I know Trump's words are embarrassing and hard to shallow, but YOU posted them after all.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

8 years ?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

A for "Asininity" of accomplishments and a C in communication for "Can't Be truthful."

Personally, I'd give him and his supporters a D for "Dumber than a box of rocks."
edit on 28-2-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He said he gives his himself an A, it's been 30 days. Is that off topic?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I bet workers at Carrier give him an A.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Trump starts out his hole presidency with an A? I believe that. See if you can decipher what I really said.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

He said he gives his himself an A, it's been 30 days. Is that off topic?

Then I don't follow what you mean. Is the fact that its been 30 days since he started his Presidency supposed to suddenly sway me to believing that his words weren't the usual inane Trump babblings?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I bet workers at Carrier give him an A.

While the rest of the taxpayers in the state are left picking up the corporate welfare tab that Trump & Pence gave away in the deal.

Trump didn't save any jobs, the taxpayers did and they didn't even get a chance to voice their opinion in the deal. They just get to fork over the cash.

Why wasn't the bearing company right down the street from the carrier plant offered the same deal to save their jobs?

On top of that, most if not all of the carrier jobs that were saved will be fully automated before the state subsidies run out in ten years.

Yeah, the carrier deal was a huge success. NOT!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The automation thing is not fact.

But the tax payers getting the shaft is true, and corp welfare is good and welfare for citizens is bad.

Time to do away with the corp welfare, but they are people after all. The corps love to privatize profits and socialize losses.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My comment about the first 30 days of his admin is on topic.

You can raise the white flag and give up, I choose to wait for him to screw me over before I give up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Would you expect anything less than an "A"? Most ATS members think they are grade-A posters as well. I

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

My comment about the first 30 days of his admin is on topic.

Ok. So you must have missed the time where I said I wasn't following you, which was your cue to explain yourself better.

You can raise the white flag and give up, I choose to wait for him to screw me over before I give up.

Lol give up? I don't roll over in front of my adversaries. I fight back.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So he is worse than the other presidents? 30 days? Give up easy, that's fine.

I will see if he does what he said he would. And from his first 30 days, he is off to a great start. Earning an A is pretty fair.

Nothing is perfect, but if you think Trump is preferable to any of the Presidents you just listed, then you are crazy.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So he is worse than the other presidents? 30 days? Give up easy, that's fine.

As far as the words and his temperament, yes he is far worse than those previous Presidents.

I will see if he does what he said he would. And from his first 30 days, he is off to a great start. Earning an A is pretty fair.

Naturally. A Trump supporter is in lock step agreement with Trump's words without questioning them whatsoever? Just like the OP. Just another day in Trumpland.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i would like to give myself an A, for navigating through this twilight zone don and his trumpiteers have built around me.

A+

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Don't let the harsh adult words and actions intimidate you. This is what a leader does.

As far lock step, nope. I think that after the election and the majority spoke, we should give Trump the change he won.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Don't let the harsh adult words and actions intimidate you. This is what a leader does.

No. Not in this day and age. Leaders don't act like Trump is acting. Well third world leaders do, but they aren't supposed to be our role models. We rose out of the third world a LONG time ago.

As far lock step, nope. I think that after the election and the majority spoke, we should give Trump the change he won.

The majority didn't speak. Trump lost the popular vote, but even without losing the popular vote, he didn't receive votes from more than 50% of the country. So you "majority spoke" claim is fake news.

Also, losing an election doesn't mean the losing side rolls over and acquiesces to everything the winning side demands. That isn't how our country works. Democracy continues past the election.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: damwel

He has 8 years, it has only been a month.

8 years?

LOL. Some may call that "wishful thinking".

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

First we are a republic. And this keeps wack a doodles like HRC out.

And you are mistaken on what a third world leader looks like.

Have you ever been around very successful people?
I have found them to be nice, until they see that this they want is in jeopardy. Then they lead to get what they want. In this case it would be what Trump promised.
Again you sound like you have given up, or not even tried for that matter. Are you a die hard Dem?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, on a hundred point scale ... (comparable to the letter grades A-F) Mr. Trumps approval is hovering around 45%.

Is there any grade-scale in which 45% is not an "F"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join