It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help I'm ranting, Rant with me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've always wanted to make a thread for ranting purposes, but it seemed selfish and unnecessary.
Thank you for this opportunity.

All you lazy SOB's on ATS better start doing something in the name of common sense!...and...
Ah... I lost my train of thought..
I love u guys

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's colder than a witches tit here in the Western Sierras and it's quite evident I'm developing a sore throat. There is an inch of snow covering the ground at my job site and when it melts, the risk of getting mud upon my boots and pants will be severe. Hands are frozen, fingers numb, making it difficult to type a rant on my smartphone. I don't believe I wish to endure these adverse conditions today. Therefore, if I may quote a great philosopher

"screw you guys, I'm goin home."

Of course, when I arrive home i must follow a strict protocol which requires the removal of my footwear before entering the dwelling. Failure to observe this mandate often leads to my very soul being cursed to the depths of hell. After explaining to my Lord the queen why I chose to leave work prematurely, there will be a period of tense awkwardness and unease. Do I subject myself to horrible daytime television programming while lounging in a recliner? Or shall I appease the queen by making minor, unimportant cosmetic changes to the color scheme of our walls? Either way, I will certainly be forced to engage in meaningless, superficial discussion and/or activity.

On second thought, I believe with a large cup of coffee, I should be able to endure the harsh conditions of my job site. Perhaps I shall persevere and carry on about my business, in spite of the unfavorable elements. I've wasted just enough time for the sun to rise above the tree tops and cast its brilliant light onto my work area. Off to the mini mart I go, rant over. However, all bets are off if the 7-11 is out of French Vanilla creamer again.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

I hate weather reports.

'Partly sunny with a chance of rain.' What the hell does that mean? that's like playing Texas hold 'em and the dealer says 'there is a full house but a chance of a pair of fives.' What???

Then there is the 'it's currently 110 degrees but it feels like 106' that's like thinking 'I'm having pancakes for breakfast but I feel like I want toast.' WHY?!? Then the reporter stands in front of a green screen that looks like a Star Wars prequel. You wanna get a real weather report? walk outside! if you get wet, it's raining. If you stay dry, it's not.

Focker out.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Thank you, your rant has been well received.
edit on 28-2-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm glad you feel better now. Wasn't that fulfilling?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm sorry about your Brother, I know, it's beyond words having to endure that kind of pain.

to your Bro.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

It was. Yes. Thank you. I feel better now!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Thank you for the words and support my friend. I will "air cheers" you next time I have a drink. *respect

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks for your kindness Reverbs. Here's to a better year ahead

Thank you again

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

This was a message I needed to hear..

All I can tell you is that I have a lot of time to think now and, with that thinking, patterns emerge and I can see how one step in life - however painful - leads to another to get a person where they might need to be. Each tragedy or disaster can be a learning curve that helps to shape the person....

Sometimes a person has to dig deep, very deep, and get on with things. For the sake of you and your family, please dig deep.

You sound like you have years of wisdom and experience from which you are speaking. I am genuinely grateful for you taking the time to respond and share these words with me. Trying my best to keep moving forward and honor my family as best I can. Thank you friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you, friend, for responding. I was so hoping I'd got it right.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Anyone else need to rant?

Anyone?

Ok then.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
Anyone else need to rant?

Anyone?

Ok then.

Yes. It's early. I'm awake. I don't know why. Winter sucks. Sometimes I hate 3rd shift. /rant

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Third shift? Crap how do you do it.

I must object however, Winter is my favorite time of year, it's nice and mild and freezing.

I think I may have a rant coming on as well.
edit on 2-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What i really really hate is the MF's outside drilling non stop daily.
I better stop there or i may regret it lol.

/rant
edit on 2-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join