It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Obama behind leaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Thinking it's Obama seems Alex Jones level silly which isn't surprising considering...

It probably wasn't very smart to handle the intelligence community as he has.

Thought your side hated the intelligence community for being the anchor that supported GW Bush's march to war in Iraq?

Your dear leader campaigned and got elected calling them out on it.

Then your dear leader got along swell with them, took their advice to allow the rise of ISIS, supported the losing side in Egypt, went to bed with Iran and became their little concubine, armed terrorists in Syria and bombed more peoples than Bush ever dreamed possible. Is Obama's example of caving in to them the source of your pride?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Kali74
Thinking it's Obama seems Alex Jones level silly which isn't surprising considering...

It probably wasn't very smart to handle the intelligence community as he has.

Thought your side hated the intelligence community for being the anchor that supported GW Bush's march to war in Iraq?

There has been 14 years since 2003 and the initial Iraq war surge. IC of today is not the same IC as the one during Bush' era.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well it looks like the Orange buffoon is correct. I have proof that Obama is head of Spectre! Fear not however I will vanquish him. I will run him over in my Aston Martin when he is out walking his fluffy white cat.

Toodle OOO

James Bond (Saviour of the free world)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
He's been blaming Obama and depicting him as an enemy for years ... why stop using a successful formula?

"Got leaks? Thanks Obama."

Well, he was going to blame Bush but that got old in the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He's likely right. Why would someone loyal to Trump leak stuff? It's someone loyal to Obama/dems most likely.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

You pretty much answered your own question. The fact that Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump says an awful lot about Hillary Clinton. If the Dems had made a better choice in the primaries...and it wouldn't have taken much at all...Trump probably wouldn't have won.

I know that Hillary wasn't liked (mildly put) by the right, and by some on the left too, and If I'd been eligible to vote, Hillary wouldn't have gotten my vote either, but I was more questioning the choice made by the Anti-Hillary voters.
They had slightly better (not much, but still better) candidates to choose from, but they swallowed (hook, line and sinker) the BS and went for the narcissistic clueless crybaby.

It makes it hard to be Pro-American and having to defend and try to explain WTF happened when friends are asking....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.

"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."

If that's the kind of logic that Trump always uses, we should all be praying he doesn't get involved in any more wars. Trump's logic is Alex Jones-esque.

Come to think of it, hasn't Jones been promoting the theory that Obama is behind the leaks? Is Trump really depending on Jones for his theories?

The POTUS cannot be as wreckless as a wild conspiracy theorist. Someone needs to send Trump that memo.

Why would you disagree with an observation that Obama's people are behind any leaks? It was the administration just before the current one with a lot of leftovers...

Unless you believe that Trump has anti-trumpers working on his staff that he or his team hired and are working as secret anti-trumpers then what other conclusion can you draw? Most people don't go to get hired with a malicious intent to cause harm to those hiring them when they seek a job....those that suddenly fall under new management typically DO have reservations about a new boss...especially when everything they believed in is suddenly not backed....creates a sense of job insecurity....when in fact they should just be actually doing their job and not acting like a bratty child because they no longer get their way.

Creating discord among those they work with doesn't do anything for their cause...it simply causes those in charge to have to waste time finding who it is and getting rid of them...in which case those involved lose all credibility and any security clearance they had for life....

Anywho...screw em....if they're dumb enough to get played by those that hired them previously then they likely don't belong there anyways.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Profusion

He's likely right. Why would someone loyal to Trump leak stuff?

Why would someone be loyal to Trump?

As best I can tell, self interest rules the WH and Staff.

The assumption it is Dems or Obama is childish..

A world of conservatives find Trump a danger to democracy.

President Bush felt compelled to speak out just yesterday..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
and trump said, the first thing he would do when he got into office was get rid of Obamacare, and he also said he would release his tax returns, and he also said he was going to drain the swamp, he's a clusterf**k waiting to happen. my wish is that what he signs into law ONLY AFFECTS HIS VOTERS....but he'll screw the rest of the middle class and poor just like all the other republicans have done in the last 4 decades, while the wealthy get tax breaks along with the corporations.....if you are the top 10%, WAHOO!!!....if you are the other 90%, you're screwed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

It is true.

TimeStop 2:22 - 2:50

Reporter: "How big is the circle of... uh .. individuals who had access to those transcripts?"

Devin Nunes: "Well, this is out of ... I didn't really realize this but evidently the way ... I understand the process is that the last administration had it set up to go down to ... uh ... the State Department, and the I.C., and perhaps any stake holders within the NSC and the appropriate people within the White House."

Devin Nunes: "And so, we don't know how those got out, but uh, clearly, you know. How are foreign leaders going to talk to our President if they don't... if they don't think... if they don't think ... uh.. that this is going to be leaked to the press."

Entire press corp: begins talking over each other

edit on 28-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: color, grammar

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

For the same reason people are loyal to Obama or Hillary. It's not as if they are leaking huge national scandals. A lot of it is silly stuff. They leaked that Trumps people put a memo out saying don't leak stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
But does it make Trump or his agenda trustworthy or real ??? Only choice left is not always a good choice just because

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

That video is NOT confirmation that Obama is personally causing these people in Trump's admin to leak to the press.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

????

Might as well say "Its True" and then post a cat video?

Your video doesn't support your claim...In the least..

edit on 28-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are right. It doesn't. But holdovers/plants are by far the most likely cause.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Obama's retaliation plan started Nov 9th.

Anybody that thinks Obama isn't behind the leaks and internal sabotage needs to think again.

Obama is bitter and jealous that Clinton lost the election and he holds big grudges.

No doubt about it.

Here's the template for his plan....

Operation O'Gladio

Obama is also forming his big "Charity" and funding his continuing agendas.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are right. It doesn't. But holdovers/plants are by far the most likely cause.

There's at least one thousand left-overs.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Some of the leaks that have occurred have been criminal in nature as far as classified and giving away information that could harm the USA.

Some have not.

It isn't that hard to figure out people.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

"most likely cause" isn't an explanation that holds up in a court of law. You'll have to do better than your biases if you want to prove this. Plus a holdover doing this STILL doesn't mean that Obama is involved.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join