It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Obama behind leaks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Obama is a pile of donkey feces.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
What else would we expect from our Nobel Laureate and adjunct constitutional lecturer? He's the biggest loser since the constitution-bending-federalist John Adams to stick around Washington DC and pretend like he's still in charge after serving as president.

But he's not president any more. Now he's a black dude from the south side of Chicago. Nothing to stop him from going all out ghetto on trumps ass. I hope he stands up to this crap.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdubious

lmao----awesome

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just a black dude, that's a tad bit racist of you isn't it? Why do you dislike white people, And if you are one, why do you dislike yourself

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Oh he's not black? Not from Chicago? Now its racist to notice someone is black?. Give me a break ok.
Go sit down.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

There goes the love your neighbor as thyself as being air tight---i dont recommend it

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: drewlander
What else would we expect from our Nobel Laureate and adjunct constitutional lecturer? He's the biggest loser since the constitution-bending-federalist John Adams to stick around Washington DC and pretend like he's still in charge after serving as president.

But he's not president any more. Now he's a black dude from the south side of Chicago. Nothing to stop him from going all out ghetto on trumps ass. I hope he stands up to this crap.

Hehe. You think Obama is ghetto then? Mmmmkaaayyyyyy

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Profusion

"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.

Because when using CNN as a source, context matters.

The problem is, "putting it in context" does not change the meaning.

Or perhaps I'm just missing something.

Please demonstrate how the meaning has changed?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Go ghetto is a verb not a noun.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I definitely wouldn't rule it out. If there was one thing Obama was good at, hell, it was probably the only thing he was good at, it was manufacturing outrage and exploiting a crisis to further his own political goals.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Obama did way worse things than that, and you know it.

Like what? Trump has already wiped his butt with the US Constitution more than Obama has done in his whole 8 years

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think it's WAY BEYOND time for that little orange thin skinned CRYBABY to S2 (Sit the f ck down & Shut the f ck up) and effing grow a pair and STOP blaming EVERYONE butt (intentional misspelling) himself for his short commings.
He's lying left and right (c'mon Trumpers, just listen to him. He can't open his effing mouth without lying), lining his pockets with taxpayers hard earned Dollars (which I believe is against the law and also an impeachable offense) and he does No. 1 & No. 2, all over your "holy" Constitution.
He's not Making America Great Again, he's turning it to a bloody joke.....
And as far as leaks go.... It was all fine and dandy when they helped him, but when they go against him, they are "bad"??
NOTE:
I get it that a lot of Americans didn't/don't like Hillary, but choosing Trump???
What the HELL were you thinking with?????

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.

Because when using CNN as a source, context matters.

The President has better sources of information than both Alex Jones or CNN. The IC. Oh wait, he [Trump] made enemies of them too...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
I get it that a lot of Americans didn't/don't like Hillary, but choosing Trump???
What the HELL were you thinking with?????

You pretty much answered your own question. The fact that Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump says an awful lot about Hillary Clinton. If the Dems had made a better choice in the primaries...and it wouldn't have taken much at all...Trump probably wouldn't have won.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

We all pretend that the lies and news plastered every where about Hillary and child sex rings did not have an effect. And then there was the lock her up, lock her up, lock her up over nothing. Christians would have to admit what fools they are. I saw it all over my facebook and my Christian family falling for all of it. But they love to hate.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It is possible Obama is behind this. He may have left some undercover operatives in the WH before he left. In the election he actively campaigned for Hillary Clinton. No president before Obama has ever actively campaigned for a presidential candidate. Obama broke ethnic rules doing that. Who's to say Obama wouldn't have left some undercovers?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are bureaucrats leaking sensitive information to the press, and given the DNCs deceitful showing in the last election, the fact that then president Obama campaigned for them, the incestuous relationship between that party and the press, and level of tribalism witnessed among its members, it isn't that big of a stretch to say Obama is behind the leaks.
edit on 28-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There's thousands of people left over from Obama.

Thousands were brought in under Obama.

The Executive Branch is cluttered with Obama left-overs.

Not easy to flush them out.

Some key people are deep cover.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thinking it's Obama seems Alex Jones level silly which isn't surprising considering...

It probably wasn't very smart to handle the intelligence community as he has.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Obama's people are vindictive a-holes bent on revenge against the American public for rejecting his legacy. No different than Hitler fighting to the last second to destroy his undeserving peoples.

p.s. Take note of the proper use of going full R in the first sentence of a thread.

When Obummer Care hits the waste basket as Americans cheer, it will be an important victory over the traitor's 5th column, ending their battle for his anti-american legacy for good. There will be nothing left for them to fight for and besides Trump is getting rid of their positions, he already stated their Federal jobs are unnecessary and will not be refilled. They will leave Washington with sore rear ends from the door being forever closed behind them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join