It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Obama behind leaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.

"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."

Trump says Obama behind leaks

If that's the kind of logic that Trump always uses, we should all be praying he doesn't get involved in any more wars. Trump's logic is Alex Jones-esque.

Come to think of it, hasn't Jones been promoting the theory that Obama is behind the leaks? Is Trump really depending on Jones for his theories?

The POTUS cannot be as wreckless as a wild conspiracy theorist. Someone needs to send Trump that memo.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.

Because when using CNN as a source, context matters.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What else would we expect from our Nobel Laureate and adjunct constitutional lecturer? He's the biggest loser since the constitution-bending-federalist John Adams to stick around Washington DC and pretend like he's still in charge after serving as president.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

What's wrong with a conspiracy theorist? You do know this is a conspiracy theory website right?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdubious

What's wrong with a conspiracy theorist? You do know this is a conspiracy theory website right?

I have a big problem with wild conspiracy theorists. They are usually wasting everyone's time while discrediting good conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I hope Obama sue's him for slander

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

There are good conspiracies?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It could happen. You know, since Trump is going to "open up" libel and slander laws.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.

Because when using CNN as a source, context matters.

Thanks for pointing that out JinMI. I won't even bother clicking the link and sending CNN another hit/visitor. We already know that Obama's "shadow" government is hard at work. Anybody who thinks he just flew off quietly into the sunset doesn't know Barack Obama's history. It's likely that Hillary is back behind the curtain working with him.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There are good conspiracies?

He said "conspiracy theorists".

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Obama did way worse things than that, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Umm... From the same article in the OP:

Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.

"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yea, it's in the OP....out of context, thus my posting.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm missing something... I'm just gonna go slink off over here...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You poor thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Jdubious

I have a big problem with wild conspiracy theorists. They are usually wasting everyone's time while discrediting good conspiracy theorists.

You mean like members of ATS who post the most ridiculous clickbait nonsense threads?

I've seen someone like that but just can't remember where... It'll come to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
And next, He's going to blame Santa Claus for the migrant problem.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I guess shadowy enemies in "the Deep State" wasn't getting enough traction for him.

He's been blaming Obama and depicting him as an enemy for years ... why stop using a successful formula?

"Got leaks? Thanks Obama."

edit on 28-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Obama did way worse things than that, and you know it.

Because a second person is worse doesn't mean that the first person is not bad. It's just degrees of badness. The fact that Hitler killed 6 million while Pol Pot only killed 1.5 million doesn't make pol Pot good. So if you believe Obama was horrible and that the Cheeto in Chief is not as bad, you are still condemning The Donald as a fundamentally bad person.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Trump is right Obama is the cause for the leaks. Obama is able to release those leaks and not get caught because of the equipment in his possession. Remember he has the time machine he got from the CIA and the star-gate portal we stole from Iraq. With these he can go anywhere and any-when and do anything to the Donald and not get caught. God bless Trump for summoning up the courage to bring Obama's treasonous acts out to the light of day. Godspeed Trump on your journey for truth and honor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join