It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I...I just can't support Trump anymore.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
This guy eats filet mignon like it's going out of style, probably better. In fact, he probably likes slumming it once in awhile.
There's slumming it, then there's putting ketchup on your steak. Don't be that guy. Don't defend him in this. You know you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I share your anger. After the outrageous act of the ketchup on a well done steak, now Kellyanne Conway dares to put her feet on the couch. We can't have things like that. Trump's gotta go

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Evil man eating ketchup. I demand impeachment.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI>>>. I cringe when people talk about eating hot dogs with ketchup or mayo on a cheese steak. Ketchup on a steak is just vulgar. Its Heinz 57, A 1 or worcesthire for me. Or just as cooked if its been seasoned with a good Montreal spice mix. But he is right in having it well done. But I recall Hillary making a big deal about always having hot sauce with her even though she's never been seen using it on her food. Ever. That was bizarre and just one more bit of phoniness.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't get what the deal is with eating meat medium? I've tried a medium steak before and it tasted like crap. You might as well eat the meat raw. It's disgusting. I can't eat meat unless it's completely cooked through. It doesn't taste good otherwise.

"Like a boot" just means it's caramelized on the outside and has a nice brown crust. Which means a good, tasty piece of meat. You guys must think that's burnt or something. You're crazy.

I do think it's a little odd he would put ketchup on a steak though. You generally only add a bit of spice to it, like lemon pepper or garlic or something. Ketchup is what you do to low grade meat like hamburger to make it taste like something other than low grade meat.

Maybe steak is low grade meat to him? He probably dines on fine cuts of endangered species like white rhino or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I grew up poor in Tennessee. That's how I always had my steak.

Maybe Trump is just trying my toeless socks on.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I order mine medium well..

A pink steak is gross tbh.. I'm not in it for the blood

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This was clearly an attack on those that like different sauces and condiments with their steaks. He's insulted every person who is different. We can't allow this dog whistle of peppercornism, mushroomism, garlicism... to stand. There needs to be a march for PMG rights.
edit on 28/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'll take a ribeye, just walk it through a warm room.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

KFC with Knife and Fork didn't bother you???

It was the over-cooked steak and Catsup?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He probably burns the crap outta his campfire marshmallows too, y' know when he's out camping with Barron and Mela...... nevermind.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
He probably burns the crap outta his campfire marshmallows too, y' know when he's out camping with Barron and Mela...... nevermind.

On that note, I'm the best marshmallow tanner. I spend too much time honing useless skills.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I tend to dip my steaks in baby cow blood.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He should be impeached on culinary crimes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
I grew up poor in Tennessee. That's how I always had my steak.

Maybe Trump is just trying my toeless socks on.

I wonder if he cuts his own holes....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When I bite into my steak, I want to hear it screaming and blood gushing everywhere!

It's so much better that way.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
I didn't vote for Trump, but I agree. That is absolutely terrible.

We simply can't have a leader who doesn't know that a proper steak is at least medium, preferably without a sauce.

What?!

Nuh-uh, the best steak still moos when it hits your plate. Better be bloody so all that rick, meaty goodness can come through.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am so ashamed of our country right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I like my steak practically still mooing and I tend to douse it in A-1 sauce. This has led me to think that my presidential chances may better than I previously thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I grew up working class in Ohio, and based on his culinary chouces, he'd fit right in here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join