It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I...I just can't support Trump anymore.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Smothered in garlic and saute'd mushrooms is good for me, about medium rare..with a baked potato/sour cream/chives, and butter.
Ketchup..yikes

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Anything more then knocking it's horns off and wiping it's backside before putting on my plate is sacrilege..!!!

ok, maybe 30 seconds a side, if you insist you can't serve it like that, just to make it not look like a quibbling pile of flesh..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Medium is fine. And the theory that anything other than kosher salt and pepper is a bit silly. Perhaps for a Texas BBQ cookoff, but otherwise, feh.

Do a 1 day chimichurri marinade, but substitute fresh Thai chilis for the crushed red junk. Around 1.5 cups of chopped Italian parsley (flat-leafed), about 6 or 7 Thai peppers, 3 to 4 Tbls of red wine vinegar, 3.5 Tbls of lemon juice, around like.. 6 or 7 cloves of garlic, a few Tbls of fresh Oregano, kosher or pink salt (hima), pepper, 1.5 cups of decent olive oil.. done. Blend very well and then marinate 24 hours.

I love a simple ribeye as well, but this marinade is like gold. And Trump should be throat-punched for cooking a steak well done, and falcon-punched for using ketchup.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: burgerbuddy

lmao. Chinese wine?

It's a vinegar but it does have chinese wine in it.

Lots of other stuff too. It's nice for a marinade, which I just used it for chicken.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: JinMI

Was it one of his "Signature Trump Steaks"?

Our president is a guy who used to sell vacuum-sealed steaks through the mail to people.

Out of a Skymall catalog.

Let that sink in for a moment.

The guy you elected sold meats by mail.

Keep it classy, America.

Living in Texas you'd be surprised to hear that Im not above ordering premium cuts by mail. I can find a great beef tenderloin locally, but if i want piece worthy of the name "chateaubriand" I order it online. I can get phenomenal beef locally. BUt i can't get USDA Prime aged beef locally.

I also order fish online. I can't very well catch a blue marlin locally in West Texas. But for a few hundred bucks I can have a blue marlin caught within the last 24 hours delivered to my home via Honolulu Fish Company. I've ordered sushi grade blue marlin from them on a few occasions. Ono, too.

Our restaurants use Steve Connally Fish Co for stuff like trout and redfish. Incredibly good fish. All shipped in from Jersey.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Democrats try to push this kind of attack on Trump for minor things. They do focus on attacking his policy, which is good, but man! People who get upset at something like this are idiots. Funny O.P.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Lol you got me good

Eating a steak well done is like eating a brick. Might as well eat something else.

Perfect cut, rare with salt n pepper. All you need

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A good steak needs NOTHING.

No seasoning.

No salt.

No sauces.

And definitely no ketchup.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A good steak needs NOTHING.

No seasoning.

No salt.

No sauces.

And definitely no ketchup.

But.. again, you can make some amazing steaks with marinade too. You don't NEED to.. but how I also enjoy my ribeyes are...

Chimichurri
Kalbi marinade
Philly cheesesteak sandwiches with provolone cooked in cast iron - it's sooo good

You can also do a great ribeye in the oven.. not quite as good as grilled, but still very good, and you can cook it to perfection. Better have good ventilation however.. : )

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

From time to time i may do a gorgonzola sauce with bacon and scallion. Or just get lazy and put the gorg crumbles on it.

I typically finish a steak with some butter. Sometimes iill make a garlic paste to put in the butter.

It all depends on the occasion, the cut of meat, the wine, and the sides. Lesser meats get more dressing.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ketchup made from liberal tears, that's a reason for impeachment right there.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This has already probably been mentioned, but it is common for germaphobes to eat only well-done meats.

The ketchup is just to give a bit of moisture so they can choke down a tough piece of steak.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

some steak, like skirt, can taste really good being cooked well done.

Its all in the meat.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

some steak, like skirt, can taste really good being cooked well done.

Its all in the meat.

I like my skirt/flank steak soaked in pineapple juice, garlic and a touch of brandy. Eat it rare or burnt crispy, it's still excellent.

Save the marinade to make a sauce.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Wait.. He ate it with ketchup! ******* *****! We have to hide this from the liberals!

Relax snowflake. I don't think they're that bothered.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I find it interesting that Democrats try to push this kind of attack on Trump for minor things. They do focus on attacking his policy, which is good, but man! People who get upset at something like this are idiots. Funny O.P.

It would be even more interesting if it were true. Why bring half baked politics into the discussion? Why not just sit back and enjoy the banter?
edit on 1-3-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Good thing he isn't in Texas. He might just get shot for treason.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Worse yet, I hear it was Heinz-Kerry ketchup! The gall of this man we call Commander and Chief!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I haven't read, and won't read, all 10 pages of this, but...

This is a joke thread, right?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I didn't know it was possible to be a legacy billionaire and STILL be white trash.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join