It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lacerta Files Revisted, any new material or information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I know this is a topic that has been discussed before over the years and I would like to know if any other material it files have been uncovered
When the Lacerta files was released, I would like to point out, that many of the topics and sciences discussed in the material are fairly new if not fringe that now have come into more acceptance in the scientific community. What I'm saying is many of things discussed may not have been known outside of certain circles at the time. I don't know if it adds any credibility to TLF but it definetly captivates the imagination.

One example of tech discussed is that of using quartz as a storage device which may have been fairly if not unknown around the release of the files in 99.

For those who are unfamiliar with the lacerta files you can find it here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Anyway I hope we can discuss this
topic, and if there is any new material or files please do share. Thank you for reading and enjoy.
edit on 28-2-2017 by spmc215 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spmc215 I liked this hoax. I personally find it hard to point a motive for its existence as a hoax, so in first place I weighed more validity in its possibility to be non-hoax. However after careful re-reading you can see where it "leaks". Still one of the most interesting reads in the field. I will urge people to read it and form their own opinions, not listening to me or anyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

The teller of this tale must be a very mentally disturbed man, one of those multitudes who live in an imagined world of their own, not aware of their condition, delusional to such an extent they think they can write nowadays another Bible and invent another religion.

I really feel pity for these human beings.

edit on 28 2 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

join