It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious. Are you Trump supporters happy with the following?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The whole thing is that the laws that make marijuana illegal are Federal laws, not state ones, and thanks to the SCOTUS, states cannot trump Federal law. Remember Arizona's immigration bill?

So if you guys want marijuana legalized, what you need to Federal action on it to loosen restrictions back to the states.

Horse trade.

You guys can have pot if we get abortion.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Can I respond I am am neither a Trump fan nor a Trump hater?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
President Trump is brilliant in this instance, he is going to end up legalizing Pot, He said he will uphold the federal laws, so, watch how the trump haters change this law and how fast it happens, Brilliant, Don't hate the messenger, hate the Message.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Really hope this is the case.

While I do not support any politician/liar/authority or statist philosophies, I do believe that people are becoming a little more engaged with the power flow throughout our country. And hopefully enough to enact a positive change for others to be able to get behind and push it for the benefit of our species.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Inarismessenger because: txt

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey. I think thi sis why sessions is getting in trouble today. He wants to stop MJ use and they are trying to nail him fo r something he did when he was in a job where he was to speak with russian diplomats.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join