It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma and its Existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No. But the timing/feeback off Karma is differently set. You cant run away from the mirror however hard we try.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Some see absolved of this rule. Through the annuls of time, we can observe where there was no Karma put into place and deeds unpunished.

Tis a misconception to think of Karma as punishment, though said result exists within the idea...

Karma is more like universal law of balancing, where time is not relevant...

One may believe people go "unpunished" so to speak... but some balancing comes later in life, perhaps even in the next life depending on what occurred

Karma most definitely exists, its testable...

Though i don't advise it unless you do it with Love

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Some see absolved of this rule. Through the annuls of time, we can observe where there was no Karma put into place and deeds unpunished.

Tis a misconception to think of Karma as punishment, though said result exists within the idea...

Karma is more like universal law of balancing, where time is not relevant...

One may believe people go "unpunished" so to speak... but some balancing comes later in life, perhaps even in the next life depending on what occurred

Karma most definitely exists, its testable...

Though i don't advise it unless you do it with Love

That's the thing though it's concept, East or West of karma is thought to be that one would receive their own medicine at the dose they dished or be it ten fold. The west seems to be more focused on the negative and supersitious concept of its maybe because of religion influence on culture. However, the concept of karma in the East are more or less observational then objective in that way. They more or less concern themselves with the idea of "Work"...Which is a unit physics!

Simple way to put it on a social level, bad karma burns bridges. It like respect, it can't really be bought, only earned where as good karma willing to participate to work for that good karma. Regardless if its selfless, or selfish intent.

However, if karma dictates where and who a soul will be on a reincarnation tip, well...May God have mercy on any poor bastard that thinks they will be getting away with murder, when they are born asking what did I do to deserve this.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I can't see selfish intent resulting in anything...

action with expectation of reward is pointless as far as Karma would be concerned

Though you are correct in that those that believe they can escape the balance of the universe will have another thing coming eventually

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yea, selfish acts may have more of immediate impact and there rewards are only temporary and fleeting, where acts of kindness or love may last forever. Especially in such vast universe an realty where life could have no meaning.

The selfish always seek what is good and love what's nice or grand an want to keep it for their own, no? The finer things...Usually it almost like taking short cuts or what would be considered cheating if life were a game or concepts of respect, honor, or plain sportsmanship.

Universal Balancing acts are another thing, in the grand scheme of things or what could come.

I recall a west Indian proverb i heard once.

" A theif that steal from a theif, makes God laugh."

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

its real cause and effect lol

<< 1   >>

join