It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Time and Space - All one thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Think for a moment how a tree grows from a seed. Enfolded in the seed is the blueprint of the tree in the form of encoded information. A tree grows from this enfolded information by Line, Branch and Fold. The process is then repeated as newly enfolded information becomes fruit for the next tree to grow. Humans grown in the same manner. Examine the top of your hair line to see the spiral of the perfect Fibonacci sequence.

10 dimensions starting with Space.

SPACE

1st Dimension - Line
2nd Dimension - Branch
3rd Dimension - Fold (form)

Space is one with time as Einstein would agree. Relative states are one thing.

TIME

4th Dimension - Line of Time
5th Dimension - Branching of Wave Function (determined states)
6th Dimension - Enfolded Wave function (indeterminate states)

While science only sees light as particle and wave, the truth is that consciousness resides in parallel to particle and wave function. So far, I have shown how linear mathematics demonstrates the orthogonal nature of line, branch and fold. If you imagine your 2D shadow as a dimension lower than your body, then imagine your body as the shadow of time. Time is the shadow of collapsing wave function (choice). Wave function collapse is the shadow of indeterminate wave function above the branching of timelines.

Here is your question: Where is the mind? Can matter produce the mind, or is matter collapsed as a shadow of the mind above by dimension. The latter choice is the only choice that can be clearly demonstrated. This does not negate evolution, however. E in Latin means 'out of.' Volution means circling a center. By what I show here, evolution is a result of volution. Involution is the cause, which arises from here:

MIND

7th Dimension - Line of Mind
8th Dimension - Branching of thought
9th Dimension - Folding of thought

We then arrive at the 10th dimension. Here, all existence is set into the general inertia of evolving forms as a hologram / image / creation / design. Take a look at one cross-section of this now. In 2D, there are infinite polytopes. In 3D, there are only five platonic solids. In 4D, there are 6 polytopes. In 5D and all higher dimensions, there can only be three, which, I submit, are all that truly exist. Science calls it Neutron, Proton and Electron. Christians call it the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Hindus call it the Trimurti. Three states of higher being making all things. Gate of all wonders.

In Buddhism, there are 10 directions. The lower 6 are time and space. Buddhism refers to these as Ignorance (form) and Desire (passion / time). The highest of the three divisions of 9 directions in Buddhism are the Trimurti (Hindu Trinity). Buddhists call this the realm of goodness / Heaven. The 10th direction they call the Absolute. The gnostics call it the All. String theory calls the 10 dimensions wave function. What do you call it? I see it here:

Tao 1

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things

Thus, constantly free of desire
One observes its wonders
Constantly filled with desire
One observes its manifestations

These two emerge together but differ in name
The unity is said to be the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

Dhammapada Chapter 1

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.

edit on 27-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Flagg,baby

I'm of spiritual school of thought meaning follower of the truth seen over time in my life....

Yup, we are special made.....our sun and moon perceived diameters.....from the surface...are probably not found elsewhere in the cosmos.

The mechanics you put forward are right on......I see matter forming in the void of electromagnetic reality.....sound could create reality......the ten levels....right on.....

But we must come to some final time, or crap....sorrow and misery will last forever....we don't want that

Your last paragraph....yes.....Scripture says we are to exist in time, to redeem the day with our voices.....cool
edit on 27-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Yessirreee

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

As you say, there is an end to time. The Bible has a clue for us. 1000 years is as a day to the lord. The Lord is the collective mind of man. If you live 70 years, then this is a ratio of 7/100. In other words, 70 years here is as 1.6 hours to the Lord above (your higher mind). In truth, we are meditating this reality from above to below. This is how powerful we are.

I was really hoping I could find someone in this forum with a like mind. Now that you have revealed yourself, allow me to show you more.

RUMI

“This world is the dream of a sleeper,”
and its meaning is seen quite differently in the
other world. There it is truly judged by the Divine
Interpreter, for to Him all things are revealed.
Like a gardener who enters an orchard and
looks at the trees, without even looking at the
fruit on the branches, they can judge this tree to
be a date, that one a fig, that a pomegranate, a
pear, or an apple.

The true people of God know the science of trees,
therefore they need not wait for the resurrection to
see the interpretation of life. Such a person sees
beforehand what will be, just as the gardener knows what
fruit each branch will surely yield.

Trees - Line, Branch Fold.

edit on 27-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Reasons for Reason's sake!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yep, so, the hippy wanting to get back to nature in the sixties.........I'm doing fibo ratios when trading currencies.....

It couldn't be done, so we apply ourselves I guess...to the items we use or drive around in.....and don't go to the wilderness.....build nice bricks....for your home.

Apply ourselves to this world....ahhh dammit.he....he

Hey, a one thousand year period coming up, on this very Earth......then the new Heaven....that's why the believers are blessed.....if they are taken to the feast in Heaven.....and the rest are on earth for a thousand years.....till the new Heaven....then the believers will be the only ones to see the original Heaven. Is that why it's said they are blessed?
edit on 27-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Cool thread

edit on 27-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are an infinite number of polytopes in all dimensions, you are talking about convex, regular polytopes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

You have been here one day and already contributed, what I consider, more quality content in one post here, than I've seen in a long time.

This is stuff I love to read, and it's well considered.

Thank you !

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quaria

Yes. Correct. Perfection is invariance, which is the foundation for translational symmetry below. Breaking symmetry is the process to gain individuation, which necessitates transfiguration back to invariance. Invariant symmetry is the governor and anchor of translation in this world. Translational symmetry only has one eternal direction. UP. Up is not a cardinal direction.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Rare indeed are eyes that see clearly in the dark.

RUMI

Rumi said: If I appear lacking in gratitude and
appreciation for the kindness and support you
show me, both directly and indirectly, it is not out
of arrogance or indifference, nor is it because I
don’t know the importance of returning your
favor and love. But I am aware from the purity of
your efforts that you do these things sincerely for
the sake of God, so I leave it to God to thank you.
If I concerned myself with thanking you, granting
you verbal honor and praising you, it would be as
if some part of the treasure that God has set aside
for you was already given, some part of your
reward had already been paid.
Humble attitudes, offering thanks and
applause—these are worldly pleasures. But when
you have gone to worldly pains such as the
sacrifice of wealth and position, how can worldly
pleasure be a satisfactory return? Therefore, I do
not offer thanks since that reward should come
entirely from God.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hey, a one thousand year period coming up, on this very Earth......then the new Heaven....that's why the believers are blessed.....if they are taken to the feast in Heaven.....and the rest are on earth for a thousand years.....till the new Heaven....then the believers will be the only ones to see the original Heaven. Is that why it's said they are blessed?

You refer to the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow is 1000 years when completeness comes (1 Cor 13) and the gates of heaven open again. Vision is restored. From the Kore Kosmou, this was our first vision as we were placed in the bodies of the beast we no occupy.

""Great Heaven," said one, "principle of our birth, ether, pure airs, hands, and sacred breath of the sovereign the Divine, and you, shining Stars, eyes of the Gods, unwearying light of Sun and Moon, our early brethren, what grief, what rending is this! Must we quit these vast, effulgent spaces, this sacred sphere, all these splendors of the empyrean and of the happy republic of the Gods, to be precipitated into these vile and miserable abodes? What crime, O wretched ones, have we committed? How can we have merited, poor sinners that we are, the penalties which await us? Behold the sad future in store for us--to minister to the wants of a fluctuating and dissoluble body!

No more may our eyes distinguish the souls divine! Hardly through these watery spheres shall we perceive, with sighs, our ancestral heaven; at intervals even we shall cease altogether to behold it. By this disastrous sentence direct vision is denied to us; we can see only by the aid of the outer light; these are but windows that we possess--not eyes. Nor will our pain be less when we hear in the air the fraternal breathing of the winds with which no longer can we mingle our own, since that will have for its dwelling, instead of the sublime and open world, the narrow prison of the breast!

But Thou, Who drivest us forth, and causest us from so high a seat to descend so low, assign a limit to our sufferings! O Master and Father, so quickly become indifferent to Thy handiwork, appoint a term to our penance, deign to bestow on us some last words, while yet we are able to behold the expanse of the luminous spheres!"

Pan Dimensional vision exchanged for slices of time and space with eyes. Imagine the restoration of our first estate and Higher Natures. This document is at least 1800 years old. how could they have known this? The document is much older than our oldest copies. This is the narrative of our embodiment into our current estate. What is the reason? Individuation.

POE

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

edit on 28-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

humbled...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

We vibrate, we self-actualize, we are reborn. We exist as psionic wave oscillations. To roam the circuit is to become one with it. This life is nothing short of a flowering harmonizing of unified rebirth. The quantum matrix is full of electrical impulses. Spacetime requires exploration. By deepening, we grow.

The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of non-locality rather than greed.
We exist as vibrations. By awakening, we exist. Ego is the antithesis of growth.

We are in the midst of a self-aware summoning of wisdom that will amplify our connection to the planet itself. Reality has always been electrified with lifeforms whose third eyes are nurtured by life. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the world via sonar energy.

The goal of superpositions of possibilities is to plant the seeds of growth rather than dogma.

Have you found your path?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
SPACE
1st Dimension - Line
2nd Dimension - Branch
3rd Dimension - Fold (form)

I thought it went: space, dot, line, plane, form, pattern, scale

top topics

join