It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia couple given years of prison for hate crime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think jail is the proper punishment. They should be forced to WORK in old folks homes, hospice, orphanages and other places where folks live that need constant care.

They will just join prison gangs and become even more racist.

Sorry, but I disagree. If a person is depraved enough to terrorize small children at a birthday party, imagine what they might do if they were forced against their will to care for helpless elderly or children...no, these fools are going exactly where they belong, and good riddance. If they had chosen to crash an adult birthday party instead, the outcome would have likely been very different. But they didn't. Let them rot.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The judge was obviously motivated by the political influences of today's troubles,

I think the judge was more motived by the absolute disgust that a fellow human being could be so vial and disgusting. This trash got what was richly deserved.

Yes, but a judge is supposed to uphold the law and the constitution before casting judgement.

As he did

Judges don't get to be motivated by their disgust or their feelings at all, they must obey the rule of law.

Incorrect, a judge can sentence based on his own opinion which is based in many things..most of all would be just that...his disgust at the crime, the motivation, etc.
He is judge after all..if its a fair trial and you got found guilty..you better hope you didn't pee off that judge, else you're gonna have a bad day.

This one didn't.

Nope, he did. absolutely and completely. coulda given them a lot more but he seemed he was having a calm hand to them. You should really investigate the law..like those dudes who tell a judge to go F himself during a case then wonder why they got max sentences. heh

No its not a fair trial if the judge is determined to sentence you no matter what. This is why we need robots making decisions based on the law itself. no emotion whatsoever. And No bias. rerminds me of that hanging judge. who would hang anyone for any crime he could.

Still these people deserved to be punished for the Assault. ANd honestly the confederate flag is no more racist than the US flag(which the kkk carried just as much) The racist one was with a huge white space on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm sure they would if they're threatening people's lives, especially kid's, with shotguns, but keep justifying their actions however you want. As long as you can sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

...and what, a surname suddenly means what that he's Hispanic? Or maybe his ancestors are from Spain, or Portugal. Or for that matter from Norway.

Surnames don't mean a whole lot in a country full of mongrels.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This behaviour was deplorable but hate crimes shouldn't exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
This behaviour was deplorable but hate crimes shouldn't exist.

It wasn't a hate crime. Georgia doesn't have hate crime laws. it was gang terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join