It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Perez wants to build 57 state parties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The brand new Chairperson of the Democrat National Kommittee is Tom Perez.

He was so excited, he said he wants to build 57 State Parties.

Yes he said that.

Sounds like another one that doesn't "get it".

A great leader in the making.

Tom Perez wants to build 57 state parties (like Obama gaffe)

What the hell is it with dumb Democrats and thinking there are fifty-seven states? Remember the famous Obama gaffe during his first campaign when he bragged he had been to 57 states? That was hilarious. Apparently, it’s not just Obama who is confused as to how many states this country has. Tom Perez, the new Clinton lackey and DNC Chair said he wants to build state parties in “all 57 states.” WTF is with these idiot Democrats?

Best of luck with Tom Perez you Democrat dopes. He seems perfect for the job, just as dumb as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Howard Dean. I’ll bet he’s already planning to slip debate questions to who ever the Democrat establishment nominates to run against Trump in 2020.

Here is the Doctor of Geography with his advanced degree in Civics ....

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, I can't wait for the excuses to fly.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It's a Democrat so......

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
democrats consider the millions of illegal votes to be worth 7 states.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just add him to the list I guess is all we can do eh

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Tom Perez is on crack.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't know, but I'd sure like to see something change, just look what it has come to.

King Marmalade

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: xuenchen

The math is easy. We have 52 weeks in a year, plus Mexico, Guam, Puerto Rico, Washington, DC, plus the voice in his head. That equals 57.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Or maybe you don't know what he's talking about?

Ellison said in the joint statement. (There are 50 state parties and seven in the territories and the District of Columbia.) “When we have a successful outcome in Atlanta next week, I have asked him to lead our effort to provide the support and resources the state parties need in a new and innovative 57 state strategy.”

Link

The story of the US Territories is one of the least known and most interesting parts of American history. Legal Status of US Territories. Territories are not new to the United States. ... Puerto Rico. ... Guam. ... US Virgin Islands. ... Northern Marianas Islands. ... American Samoa. ... Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. ... Micronesia.

USA territories

edit on 27-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
only 3 "territories" listed here

Next we'll here the Democrats announce their own funeral service on "Wake Island".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Here is a link to all the US Democratic Parties, though I honestly only count 55 on this list so either it has been restructured recently and the site has not been updated yet, or the 57 is referring to something else, or he misspoke. I don't think it is the latter but you all seem to want to do go ahead.

Enjoy.

Keep in mind they may
Add two more as part of their strategy.

Democratic Parties including those established in US Territories
edit on 27-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

All kidding aside, when it was down to Perez and Ellison, I reacquainted myself with Perez by visiting the DNC email dump. I had the sense that minorities are nothing but a commodity to Perez.

He was a good soldier in the Burn the Bernie strategy. I'm surprise they even had a vote and didn't just anoint Perez.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

LOL - he got 'states' and 'genders' mixed up, it's 57 genders you fool!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
55 plus the one in mexico and the one in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - he got 'states' and 'genders' mixed up, it's 57 genders you fool!!!

The secret's in the sauce.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Gonna be fun times for Conservatives everywhere .Even more hilarious than the Debbie Whassername Schultz years . And he even appointed Ellison as co-Chair. Amazing .
I look for this Chair to supplant Schultz for the coveted Democrat "Best Political Comedian Money Can Buy Award" .And she was a tough act to follow
Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

oh my god.. you didn't post that video again! It makes people cry harder with laughter than watching Hillary being thrown into a van like a side of beef.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
originally posted by: xuenchen

The math is easy. We have 52 weeks in a year, plus Mexico, Guam, Puerto Rico, Washington, DC, plus the voice in his head. That equals 57.

Dont forget the well known progressive islands of Little St. James, La La Land, Denial, Treasure Island and the lost continent of Atlantis...all US states, as every leftist knows.

Their only way to get to these islands is via a private airplane named the Lolita Express.

Now it all makes sense!! Perez is a genius!!

Lol!!

edit on 3119x6731America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Heard this today on liberal talk radio. Ellison will be the REAL power soon. Look for a coupe inside the party. Perez represents the "old liners" who have lost 67% of their nationwide seats since 2010.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join