It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica Mawson Site - possible UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.antarctica.gov.au...

Good evening all!

While pursuing the above site and looking at the time lapse movie for the past two days I noticed what looks like a white orb take off from the bottom middle left and shoot up into the sky. It appears just after the daylight fades across the screen.

Can anyone else see this? And if so, perhaps slow it down and upload it??

Thanking you for any interest!

Love and peace to all

edit on 27-2-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: typo

edit on 27-2-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Every time an Antarctica thread is created on ATS this month, it is zapped into oblivion within a few hours. WHY?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure, but please take a look!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

Not sure, but please take a look!

I will.. RIGHT NOW, before some more Antarctica materials are removed. I hear It's happening at a lot of websites. thanx.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I saw it but it looks much like the other icebergs, or perhaps a lense artifact. If it wasn't white I'd give it more credence.
Sorry.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

www.antarctica.gov.au...

Good evening all!

While pursuing the above site and looking at the time lapse movie for the past two days I noticed what looks like a white orb take off from the bottom middle left and shoot up into the sky. It appears just after the daylight fades across the screen.

Love and peace to all

I see it, at the 15 second mark. Can't slow it down yet but if I can, i'll post it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Happens at the same time both days. I am going to guess it is the way light is traveling across the lens cover, or the UFO is very good at keeping it scheduled departures.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Indeed, there are two times some white thing shoot off from the base into the sky, looked like some artillery shell at first, but I don't think at all it was that, but what the hell is it then?
FIrst happens roughly at 00:16 in the time lapse video, second is at about 00:39 into the video. The second one seems to adjust to a more steep angle shortly after "launch". It also seems to go significantly faster after that angle adjustment.
edit on 27-2-2017 by BenSisko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

www.antarctica.gov.au...

Good evening all!

Love and peace to all

While it does appear to be an orb of some type it could just be a well lit plane or chopper. It seems as if it is moving very rapidly but don't forget it is time lapse photography.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baldryck
Happens at the same time both days. I am going to guess it is the way light is traveling across the lens cover, or the UFO is very good at keeping it scheduled departures.

You could be right. Or perhaps the image is looping??

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

At 13 seconds a small fleet of UFO's traverse from right to left, followed by that ORB you're referring to. But since this is time-lapse, they must have been moving awfully slow.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

its lens flare it repeats on both days

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

It's going too fast to be a chopper even without time lapse, and I don't see any kind of runway or path for plane to take off at the point this "orb" is launching. The way the second orb adjusts it heading after launch makes me thinking...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
nvm..already said..
edit on 27-2-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I will admit that looks strange.

No return for the helo so i dont think its a helo

It changes course but it is basically leaving the same time both times

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Since there is a weather station there, I'm taking a wild guess and saying - weather balloon.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ya, I See it also.
Very odd.
At first I thought it was a float plane taking off. But after reviewing it a few times, I no longer think so.
Not sure what it is.
Good find OP

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Would you care to elaborate more on that?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I also see this group of objects on the 2nd day. Unless it's not the second day and the time lapse is of one day one a loop

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Mainly commenting to keep tabs on the thread but if I were to share what I thought.. I say some sort of lens artefact/lens flare as it seems to happen on both days after the sun has moved. Second guessing is maybe weather balloons being released on each day at a set time. Also I'm not 100% sure but on the second time it appears it looks like the object changes trajectory so my third guess is aliens ... yeah it's aliens

top topics

<<   2 >>

join