It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy "black face" Kimmel calls Trump a racist. Wher is the proof of racism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Still no proof in here.

Typical liberal nonsense.

Meanwhile, the left is always blabbering about race and trying to hold down the minorities to ensure their vote. That's true racism in action.
edit on 27-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

have a read hombre

fortune.com...

after youre done crying about comedy that is

let me also say that i doubt you will read it and even if you do you will just claim its some fake news.
dont even know what the point is anymore

it didn't even matter if the terms were based in empirical fact, only the need to understand the alternative meaning.

That really says it all.

If you want to believe the racist Trump argument, simply ignore facts and embrace fake news and alternative facts. Got it.

Well, did I really need to include that the 'facts' were actually off the mark. I guess you didn't read the link. Anyway the point is the hidden bias. I hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump was in the public eye for over 30 years, and nobody called him a racist until he ran against the Democrats.

The fact that people have to go back almost 30 years to try to find an example of racism from him should ring some bells and whistles, and they even have to construe the facts around that.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: [post=21952308]buster2010[/postAnd lets not forget that cute little scene where he pointed out and said there is my African American.

That wasn't trump, it was his father. And your other example is Trump calling one of his friends and African-American? You people are out of your minds.
I bet the word "friend" was cut off by "sources"

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: buster2010
Well after the OP learns how to spell the word where then he should read up on how Trump was sued and lost in court for refusing to rent to minorities.

The reality is Trump was not sued, Trump Senior was...

Good catch. More leftist propaganda and fake news.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This guy is so utterly worthless.

Bring back Leno because none of the new guys are doing it right.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Unfortunately the author has never had anyone corroborate his claim and Trump has denied that specifically saying he's never said anything like it. The author has not responded on the veracity of the claim since Trump denied it. That should tell you something.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That means me, a white guy, he would also hate counting his money at the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

How about when he told a campaign crowd that a federal judge born in Indiana couldn't do his job because of the judge's Mexican heritage? Is that racist enough for you? You and the rest of the 'Poorly Educated' have probably forgotten that. There's no doubt Trump's a racist. That's why the whole world, except for the deaf/dumb/blind hardcore TrumpPuppets, all refer to Trump as a racist.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

No. No one called Trump a racist until Trump started saying racist things. Cause, and effect.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Some people have no sense of humor or are easily offended.

Most comedians know satire and know where to draw the line the sand, that's what makes them great. And where did that leftist media diatribe come from? is being funny fake comedy now?

Every political campaign is open season for comedians, left or right. The reason Trump is being targeted is because he's a walking contradiction.

I'll 'parrot' myself and say the act was satire, but apparently you never caught on or you are salty. I could flip a coin on that one.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

What racist things has he said? I've yet for someone to give me a direct quote...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

What did that have to do with race? That had to do with bias. He was saying the judge had a personal bias in the case. Are you OK?

Also, concerning poorly educated, you mean the group of highschool or less who overwhelmingly vote democrat? Those poorly educated?
edit on 28-2-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
quote]originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: agentIfrs
a reply to: buster2010

edit on 28-2-2017 by Lucius Driftwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

What does Trump saying an American can't do his job because of his Mexican heritage have to do with race? Seriously? Are you the Captain of the 'Poorly Educated", (the ones Trump said he loves - I'm sure you can't remember that. You probably have a hard time remembering your phone number...)? Saying someone can't do their job because of their race, is racist. FYI...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Watch the video, Einstein. Trump's comments are not secret. You want others to do the work for you? Shocking. You ever hear of 'YouTube'?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hah!! I love the responses that Trump was a racist then, but not now - I suppose ole Charlie Manson has not had any dealings with murders in a long time - so he's cool now. Outstanding mental gymnastics in this thread! Beautiful historic record to read 10 years from now. Carry on!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Technically Charles never killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Christ, all the demands for proof are exhausting. What do you want - a signed confession? Open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That racist Trump, He signed an EO to help historically black colleges and universities. He's so dang racist!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join