It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Tried to post a reply to the Nazi/US thread

Sat there and read all of'em, and had some nice points to add

Then all of a sudden....gone....
, all my typing disgarded

Did want to express my thoughts on the issue and in particular the point on "free speach"....guess "Indigo" is kinda' getting to the truth...if even this site will not allow "open" discussions on topics brought up by the people.....I know I'm kind'a new here a couple months now and "did" like this place for the reason of "discussion" regardless of the topic and regarardless of the peoples views....but now guess it's been taken off this site for some reason?

Guess you can't try t'a bad mouth the US army and compare it to the Nazi's, so much for "free" speach....kind'a shocking that it is starting to happen here.

Your Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
ATS only allows a certain number of posts from Canada each day, because they all sound pretty much the same. You probably went over quota.

JUST KIDDING!

Which thread was it, sven?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
ATS only allows a certain number of posts from Canada each day, because they all sound pretty much the same. You probably went over quota.

Actually that statement is true, and those of us who once were Army enforce it strictly.

For future reference, only UK, USA, Australia, NZ and the North Pole have full posting rights.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why Canada........only gets' a limited amout

We'z like y'r best friend in the hole world....and y'r best nieghbor.

And we have many different views in Canada....the english view and the french view....hee...hee.

But I guess it got taken off because someone labled the US army as the SS.

I personaly don't agree but we should still discuss, the fast it got taken off is a very bad sign

I hope one day we (Canadian) will have no "limit" on this site...because we got lot's of different views to express...maybe even more uniqe then any other country because we know America very well (like a big brother).
And even if many Canadian don't agree with the war we still love you...till the end and will always be at y'r side....no matter what

Your Canadian friend,
Sven (forever)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

JUST KIDDING!

Which thread was it, sven?

I almost spit my water up!!! Ahhhh thats the funniest thing I have read all day. THANKS JSOBECKY!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
LMAO here

There aint no limit on any race here

Good reply though

Still laughing here

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Its wrong but I was laughing so hard when I read that

Our friendly peace loving neighbors to the north deserve better then that.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LMAO too!
Sorry, but it was something I could not imagine would happen here.
May be a green card through the internet would help to more posting time.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh good~y.....me'z can post all i want

I know me'z being blonde an all.....but kind'a figured out when you mentioned the North Pole...but you did get me for a few second

As I mentioned befor kind'a new and just happy to see people having a good time here (seems some threads need it) even if the joke is on me.

Thanx for the responces...but still what happend to the thread?

Y'r Canadian Blonde friend,
Sven

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Was the thread sent to the trash bin? Sometimes Ive tried to reply to a thread only to find when im done with my rant its already been sent to the trash bin

Sometimes your message wont load correctly or at least it seems that way. I think thats why we see double post sometimes.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Guess y'r right....so not only me who rant's and raves in a post to only be "silenced" by the Trash bin.

Thanx again y'r Canadian Friend,
Sven

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I dont mean to be an a-hole, and this may not apply to all of you. but if you dont want to lose your post, don't participate in the drama threads.

Just some advice

-J

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
dont' understand......?

the drama threads?

Please excuse me am kind'a new.

Sven

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
our motto "deny ignorance" requires that we be open to other opinions... and that others be open to ours...
when two many procupines get together, they can get stuck in there own furrows, and take a thread "dramatic"

this can also happen when a hate group tries to hijack our board and recruit members... (using less than honest methods)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I understand

Guess it was that case with that thread.

Was a "bit" on the strong side no dout.

Thanx sunset picture person and the others...and thanx again for the laughs....
it's important...esp. now'a day'z we need more of it

Y'r Un-drama/anit-hate group (and very open minded) Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Laughter is a good medicine for people no matter where we live.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by PolarBearExpress]

top topics

join