It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden hand and the window of opportunity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Hidden Hand had a number of inaccurate predictions and had me disinterested at page 1:

There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International. San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated.

edit on 27-2-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Yeah it sounds crazy but I'm thinking that a lot of Paulides cases and other cases, weird things going on with NCMEC of course there's the human trafficking elements. But some of these people end up in the secret space programs, which imo is the most exciting truthing going on.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Can you point me to thw weird user youre refering too. Would love to compare his writting style with hh.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Sounds interesting - is this one thread, or multiple you're talking about? Any links?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

Ive been through most of it and was left with alot of questions. But more importantly, what happened to hidden hand? Did he vanish or did he make more content over the year?

Good catch to bring this up. I've often wondered if a poster of that name has ever revisted this forum. Given that Hiden Hand has not been back here to my knowledge I reckon its because of the scarcasms, deliberate cyncism and general disrepsect they were shown by posters.

No one has to agree with any post on this forum but it does not say much for the speaker when they are disrespectfull in what they say.

I wondered at the time if some posters showing such disrepect were paid persons which in turn caused me, although perhaps incorrectly, to wonder if what Hidden Hand was saying was actually true.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Here dog . have fun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The hidden hand thread is my all time favorite and have reread it multiple times. I agree with the op that there was something about the message that resonated with me. As far as his failed predictions I believe that he claimed that he would purposely put some false information in there. So many things from that thread make sense when you look at current events, the pedophilia, satanic rituals etc. I don't agree with what HH stands for and has done, but I understand that on a spiritual level evil plays a great role in us evolving one way or the other. Thanks for the thread!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join