It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the celestial event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Everything we do is subjective. There is no way that we can become an all encompassing consciousness and know all truths. So we describe things from a subjective perspective with very small understanding of the universe as a whole. This makes it hard for both the witness of something prophetic (via NDE, angels, God, etc) to describe something as much as it is difficult for the person reading it to understand.

I think I have discovered a small piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

In NDE's such as Lou Famoso's and Sarah "Menet" Hoffman (used to think Sarah was a fictional person, evidently not) they describe a large object going by the earth destablizing it. Mother Shipton (not sure if fake or real even after supposedly revealed as fake) calls it a fiery dragon. The Bronzebook (Kolbrin Bible) calls it the destroyer. Some may allude to Nibiru, etc.

I myself have had an exact prophetic dream which made me believe the true prophecy is possible. Others that I am sure where prophetic have come true and yet others (the reason I am typing this) were scary as hell and loom ominously in some unknown future. One in which I was told great winds were going to come to the earth and one where they were begining to hit.

The piece of the jigsaw puzzle has to do with the thirst I have read about and the seas boiling. Surely if the seas were boiling human beings would have long since burned to a crisp. Then when I was trying to put together different accounts of a second sun (great light in the heavens) I was gathering info and had read over the below line (Bronzebook/Kolbrin Bible) a couple times and to me at least it clicked.

"Creation 3:3
Men, stricken with terror, went mad at the awful sight in the Heavens. The breath was sucked from their bodies and they were burnt with a strange ash."

Water "boils" readily under reduced pressure. It's why water boils much sooner (lower temperature) in higher elevations. In an extreme example it would boil away to nothing in an instant in the vaccum of space.

To me this explains something that made no sense before. Men wanting to find water (to drink) but couldn't and the great thirst. Them also falling down and wanting to die (to be counted among the dead). If the atmospheric pressure were greatly reduced I could see fresh water quickly evaporating. I think salt water (sea water) would take a bit longer to boil off. Without sufficient oxygen we would be rendered powerless also. I quote Loli's account of the night of screams in Garabandal.

"In desperation they will seek water, but this will evaporate from the heat. Then almost everyone will despair and they will seek to kill one another. But they will lose their strength and fall to the ground."

I know Loli says "heat" but all people who see a future event struggle to describe things that make no sense. There may very well be an extreme heat but that, I think, is not what causes the water to boil off.

Thoughts?
edit on 27-2-2017 by Apollumi because: wording

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Below is some of what I was trying to put together concerning a great light from heaven.

Quatrain II.41

The great star for seven days will burn, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff all night will howl, When the great pontiff changes countries.

The Bronze Book (Kolbrin Bible)

Manuscripts 3:3
When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change; there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears readily in the skies.

Creation 4:5
Then ... God caused a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a STRANGE STAR.

Creation 4:6
THE STAR grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. IT PUT FORTH HORNS and sang, being unlike any other ever seen ...

Garabandal (Conchita Gonzalez)

Q. It (the Warning) is not going to hurt you?
A. No. To me, it's like two stars... that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don't fall... It's something that's not going to hurt us but we're going to see it. In that moment, we're going to see our conscience. You're going to see everything wrong that you're doing.

If anybody can contribute to this I would greatly appreciate it. I had thought there was a quasi reference int he Bible but haven't managed to locate it yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
IMO when we see this "star" great light shinning in the heavens the celestial object will in short make its appearance. It will pass close by possibly throwing of "cinders" (flaming objects that impact the earth) and move the earth out of its current orbit shifting its axis and causing all sorts of bad things to happen.

It's very likely this is a periodic event. The asteroid belt used to be something much like Saturn's rings used to be something. In both cases something big became road kill. It's just that the asteroid belt used to be something larger. And I know there are explanations for the scar on Mars but I tend to think something grazed it, Mars was in somethings way and was lucky enough to come out with a scar. It would be hard to tell if something lived on Mars before such an event though.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nice job of figuring out the mechanics of the water boiling and loss of air.

The problem with this is, is this prophesy a 'remembered thing" almost like a genetic memory? Or is it a "true possible"?
Since about the time we as humans could communicate with each other we've been bound and determined to foretell our extinction.

Humans being humans we are a judgmental lot and it's always easier to pass the buck and point to something outside of ourselves as the "final authority". Whether it's God's final judgement on us, a natural disaster or us blowing ourselves up and more recently us being responsible for Climate Change and us destroying ourselves that way.

Oh wait....plus us playing with things we shouldn't like Cern, the misguided understanding of HAARP and even the harebrained idea of a few years ago where we wanted to drill a hole to Earths core.

Regardless nothing catastrophic has happened, or will even probably happen for millennia. I'd say we need to kick our ego's and twisted psychologies in the butt and get over all the doom. It's much harder to live fully and responsibly so we do our best to avoid it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a wandering-black-hole could be the destroyer/Star which grew for 7 days/ star that grew horns...

the BH might strip away some of the Earth atmosphere, reduce the Moon to Its constituent molecules of rock or minerals
thus creating the halo around the BH event horizon ...
the material from the disintegrated portion of the Moon and other physical bodies including the Earth Atmosphere might produce the prophecied 'horns' of the one prediction

the BH might intersect the earth orbital plane somewhere between Mars & Earth but stay far enough away during that 7 day encounter to not completely destroy any of the objects mentioned (mars/moon/earth) but still have enough interaction so that the horned star & double star image is created
edit on th28148824379927032017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Nice job of figuring out the mechanics of the water boiling and loss of air.

The problem with this is, is this prophesy a 'remembered thing" almost like a genetic memory? Or is it a "true possible"?
Since about the time we as humans could communicate with each other we've been bound and determined to foretell our extinction.

I tend to believe older prophecy. Not so much new prophecy because everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame these days. So many people lie today it's hard to trust. Although I have read a great deal of NDE and think the experiences where they see the future are very real to them. Me, I have experienced perfect prophecy. It's hard to relate what happened to somebody that hasn't experienced this because they will try to project something they can identify with (I most often hear dejavu) projected onto what you experienced.

I understand the possibilities of genetic memory. I suspect most of us call this instinct. Like animals running inland before the tsunami. I also think that is why we have a fascination with zombie movies. Some time in our past I think there was mass starvation and really hungry people will eat other people. If they are at that point probably aren't too fat and may be very unhealthy looking. Just a guess though. My own personal experience was not this though. Hence why I believe prophecy can be real.

Humans being humans we are a judgmental lot and it's always easier to pass the buck and point to something outside of ourselves as the "final authority". Whether it's God's final judgement on us, a natural disaster or us blowing ourselves up and more recently us being responsible for Climate Change and us destroying ourselves that way.

Oh wait....plus us playing with things we shouldn't like Cern, the misguided understanding of HAARP and even the harebrained idea of a few years ago where we wanted to drill a hole to Earths core.

Regardless nothing catastrophic has happened, or will even probably happen for millennia. I'd say we need to kick our ego's and twisted psychologies in the butt and get over all the doom. It's much harder to live fully and responsibly so we do our best to avoid it.

We tempt fate all too often as a species. Sooner or later we will lose to this if one of the supposed prophecies does not get us.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
''Tis coming or else sorrow will be with us forever., ,, those of us who say no to misery....are believers...

Only Holy Scripture is necessary...it says the same...

But the gist you need to hear is people will fear their lives are wasted due to not having a rapore with God. Their lives transparent....all else s cool, please get a rapore with your creator, it is called "the day of the Lord"

You know, as if the true reality is apparent and ya don't want to be a victim of the receiver of this reality.....evil bassturd....you know, don't be left out of the circuit.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply!

My secondary point was more that as humans we seem to have a built-in fixation with our own obliteration deep in our psychological make-up. It manifests in a bunch of different ways, but mostly with us depending on something outside of us dishing out the perceived comeuppance so we keep our own hands clean of it.

It's fairly troubling to be blunt.

I think lots of the prophecies we know of are just manifestations of this, altho some people are gifted and do perceive bits and pieces of "probable" events. The big issue with even those are that they are still just "probable" events based on factors at play at the time they are "seen" and there are too many random factors to say either way if they will come to fruition or not.

Not arguing to just argue. The flaw in our human psychology is very troubling and something relentlessly overlooked. Humans get a bum rap for being inherently violent, destructive ect....when we should be looking at why are we so reluctant to be happy and successful at living peacefully.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

...Me, I have experienced perfect prophecy. It's hard to relate what happened to somebody that hasn't experienced this because they will try to project something they can identify with ...

I had the same thing, where future event(s) were first given to me to incorporate into my one-on-one projections into the 'story' I construct to 'friends' who are interested in their future and timeline

in 1969 I was given the elements of the 911 event, Zealot Arabs, planes as missiles to hit WTC/Pentagon/Wash. Monument
the fake perp. was an Arab living in Pakistan, name like Landis, and during the same week that envelopes with white-powder would be put in red-white-blue Mail Boxes, a powder that kills people that even touch the powder

in 1990-91... the story gained more data points... there will be 2 events in anywhere from 5 years to 10 years future---one event is a terror attack in a middle America in middle America, at a candidate place like KC...

Second event; the attack on 3 targets: WTC/Pentagon/Wash. Monument,,, airplanes commandeered by 4 pilot-copilot teams with 2 or 3 hijackers to ensure the pilots got control...all armed with plastic knives (to avoid metal detectors)

then in '95 I actually saw a group of young Arab men going to flight school class at the Scottsdale Airport near Phoenix AZ
I sent off a 'tip' letter to FBI & counter-intelligence in April-May 1995

one never knows that a real, honest-to-god prediction pops into your head...you think maybe to keep it to yourself or be typed as a nut-case
I chose to tell only close friends the story and warned them to not go or work in WTC/DC and beware mid America cities in the middle of America like KC, Wichita

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

I myself have had an exact prophetic dream which made me believe the true prophecy is possible. Others that I am sure where prophetic have come true and yet others (the reason I am typing this) were scary as hell and loom ominously in some unknown future. One in which I was told great winds were going to come to the earth and one where they were begining to hit.

Thoughts?

Live a good life. Day to day we should enjoy our choices, if our day sucks, then change what we are doing.

We'll all die someday, that is a given.

ATS is a site that focused on the past, and the future mostly, but if we look at what happens many times on ATS, in the now it's anger, frustrations and hatred.

I'm presently trying with everything I have to focus on the positive things, be more constructive, and not worry so much about the things I have any control over, because it's hard enough changing ourselves.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Who has seen the movie "Take Shelter" with Michael Shannon? He keeps having these very lucid dreams about a coming disaster that starts with a strange oily rain and storms that form quickly which begin dropping tornadoes. Not your usual storms either.

In one scene he is in his house while people are outside trying to get in. The storm is going on outside. All of the sudden he is lifted off of the ground along with the furnishings of the house and he cannot breath. He is trying to breathe but cannot seem to get air.

An approaching object much larger than our earth would wreak havoc on our weather. I wonder if the object were large enough could it severely affect our gravity and thus affecting air pressure?

I am not claiming the movie is prophetic. I will say that I am convinced we share a consciousness to some degree and that consciousness I think can pick up on future events. Life affecting art.

Then there is another possibility. The conspiracy possibility. In that governments seem to get a thrill of using art (in this case a movie) to tell truths or half truths where the joke is on the people because they only see entertainment and miss the joke.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Apollumi because: I should really check my spelling before posting

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
''Tis coming or else sorrow will be with us forever., ,, those of us who say no to misery....are believers...

Only Holy Scripture is necessary...it says the same...

But the gist you need to hear is people will fear their lives are wasted due to not having a rapore with God. Their lives transparent....all else s cool, please get a rapore with your creator, it is called "the day of the Lord"

You know, as if the true reality is apparent and ya don't want to be a victim of the receiver of this reality.....evil bassturd....you know, don't be left out of the circuit.

Very well said. A person with as many stars as posts could be so sincere.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. If there is no correction our errors multiply so even if I lose my own battle I'd say Glory to God for what comes after the Chastisement. What I would give to experience that truth than the one we are all currently mired in.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I guess I'm just slow at discovering PlanetX and Nibiru. Hmmmmm....

The Destroyer

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Planet X and Nibiru are not the same thing.

Planet X was a "place holder" name for a theoretical planet. Nibiru is something made up by Zecharia Sitchin.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Planet X and Nibiru are not the same thing.

Planet X was a "place holder" name for a theoretical planet. Nibiru is something made up by Zecharia Sitchin.

The post was tongue in cheek. I mostly wanted to post the link, which I just finished reading.

It does make me review what I was told. I was told great winds would come to the earth. I saw the beginning of them. In the early part of the day strong winds where whipping around in the field. Shortly after sunset the winds were unusual because there were not gusts per se and directional. The wind would thrust one direction and then another. All over the place and all directions and it was stronger that earlier in the day.

When I walked out past the porch of this house and looked back I saw something that looked like the leading edge of a strong thunderstorm over the horizon. The "cloud" was a brownish color and there was no flat bottom like an atmospheric storm. The cloud was "behind" the earth also. Think of something like a big dust cloud being left behind a vehicle barreling down a dusty road but of a darker color and much more solid looking but had a billowing pattern like a cloud. The other "huge" difference was that this thunderstorm looking cloud stretched out into space and was pressing (close). For an idea of scale the moon looked to be well in front of this "cloud" and yet it looked like thunderstorm clouds that were almost on you.

Words do not do what I saw justice. When I read accounts in the Kolbrin Bible of courage fleeing men I can understand why. My overwhelming thought was that nothing could survive this and it was no intellectual and casual thought. It was blind terror.

Before I came to ATS I was all over prophecy sites. Anxious as hell. Even found Lou Famoso (nde experience mentioned) and he came and posted in one of the prophecy forums I went to.

I, just don't know. I don't know when this shoe will drop. Maybe never. Maybe soon. Don't know.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here's Mork.

edit on 3/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Here's Mork.

Heh, easy for you to say. I once had an angel tell me pointedly that God was not happy with me. It was after he patiently let me rant for a bit. Left an impression on me.

Then, there was the time I was meant to die. God stuffed me back into this box however because the turkey pop up timer hadn't come out yet (metaphor for those thinking I'm being literal).

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Glad you're still here.
Never trust an angel.

edit on 3/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I myself have had prophetic dreams of the coming E.L.Es and it also alluded to two dates or should I say years... the final year of the human race being 2182... The other date of mid geological turmoil 2033.

Interesting read S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It was weird. I assume he was an angel. His countenance was like a mountain. His stature was large and he had no wings. He was absolute, sure, no doubt. Weirder was that I witnessed it third person yet I knew it was me I was waching. At the end of my rant he told me that God was not happy with me but what I asked would be done.

I was extremely angry at the time about my ex wife who had gotten pregnant by another man and had left me three weeks prior to Christmas. It was a crummy Christmas. I asked that they suffer for what had been done to me. I had lost everything, my house, my belongings, my wife and child. I was living in my car. I was mad at all of the injustice of my life and horribly hurt. So I petitioned God for some recompse. I got it. Be careful what you ask God for.

Shortly before I ended up living in my car and before talking to this angel I had caught a glimpse of God. Not some religious indoctrination by going to church all of my life. It was something else. I asked God for a chance to prove that I loved him because I was aware of him and thought I was worthy. I was not.

The sequence of events just prior to losing everything started with the most loving voice saying something to me (nobody was around, at all, late on this night) so clearly I slept with the lights on that night. The voice was not scary if just freaked me out. If i had to put a face to how the voice sounded I would put the virgin Mary there, it sounded like an angel.

The day after my wife left I went over to Wally World pretty happy. I was going to just move on with life and choose to be happy. At this point I did not know my wife was pregnant by another man. I was just gonna be free. The Wally World greeter who I was sure was retarded "Wehcum to Wahmaht!!" stopped me and had a long conversation with me something akin to my coming version of Homer's Illiad. He told me where my life was going and the trials that were coming my way. He seemed so sure I left Wally World without the bounce in my step I entered it with. I was so troubled by what he had said I came back the next day to speak with him. He had been so eloquent, so certain. I got "Wehcum to Wahmaht!!".

So yeah, months later I had no small amount of hate going on. I wanted that bitch to suffer. Conveniently I had forgotten about my request to prove my love to God. My petition and request for her to suffer was granted as per the angel. Something like two days after asking that she suffer her new and improved boyfriend got in a bad accident. I went over to see my daughter and everything they had taken was in their yard with "for sale" signs on it. Hate to say it but I had a big # eating grin on my face.

Well, ya know, be careful what you ask for. That set off a chain of events that led to much suffering. Interestingly enough as the Wally World greeter said it would. Did an angel temporarily use him for a bit?? Who knows. My petition definitely seemed to be an angel.

So there. Honest as I know how to tell it.

And along with all of the other interesting revelations I have gotten since then was the destruction of our planet. It is a thing that I do not see as avoidable. It is the hate in man and the evil he eagerly embraces that condemns him. Perhaps I am wrong but everything is going down that path.

Glad you're still here.
Never trust an angel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join