It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Phony Phone Frenzy Stories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
More ATS leftist fake news.What a surprise..not.

Stage 5: When it's Fake News put out by the Right, call it Leftist Fake News anyway and repeat over and over. Say it with a totally smug and undeserved sense of of accomplishment as well for better effect.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Shamrock6

Stage one: Say it's Fake News to make Trump look bad.

Stage two: If it's not Fake News say it's still not confirmed.

Stage Three: If it gets confirmed say it doesn't matter anyway. No big deal.

Stage Four: If it is a big deal, claim it was a good idea in the first place and Making America Great Again. A Smart move.

All Stages: Blame the Left for it's failure if it fails to do good and take credit for when it does on the Right.

I'll just go on record now and say it's no big deal. Like any job, if you have employees sharing board room conversation you need to get rid of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is true, there is no proof, just as there was no proof Trump hung up on Turnbull or threatened to send Troops to Mexico, leaks which turned out to be false, but no less parroted by those who hang on the media's every word.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Brought to you by the same people who believe that trump paid a russian hooker to pee on him that ended up being 4chan fan fiction article that the intelligence community tried to pass off as active intel that trump has ties to russia! It's like the hardcore left is actually larping idiocracy. I actually feel sorry for the middle left! They are getting dragged into this mess by multicoloured hair having gender confused racists with an agenda agaisnt a white male winning an election. Hillary was probably the most corrupt politician ever to run for president ever!

However watching the extreme underlining of hatred in their post is fun to poke at as they get so mad they end up trying to used the words we use agaisnt them agaisnt us.

I have heard too many sjw reference the term snowflake lately thinking it cuts as deep into our ego as it does do theirs. The truth is they will turn violent with all that hate brewing up inside them. This violence will not be justified in the eyes of the american people and the war for public approval will be over and it has already started to happen. Aka you lost
#maga

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This thread has already been posted. Do we really need another thread in the mud pit about it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This thread has already been posted. Do we really need another thread in the mud pit about it?

You know you have the option to not participate in threads you don't care for, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It's more like I don't want to see redundant threads cluttering up ATS which also aligns with the T&C.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's more like I don't want to see redundant threads cluttering up ATS which also aligns with the T&C.

Who care what you want to see or don't want to see, hit the alert and let the mods do their thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Don't worry. I did.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why is it okay when you do it but not okay when others you disagree with do it?

On the 25 th a member had a op on MJ and sessions then 2 days later you do one on the same subject?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

you'll believe anything the trump admin tells you as much as many here believe what MSM puts out.

if you think this is fake or not likely to have happened, when its not just left wing media reporting it, your bubble is unlike no other...

one more day...
edit on 27-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My OP was an update to a previous thread I wrote about Sessions and the war on drugs/marijuana. Yes it was prompted by that other thread, but it was a completely different topic.

In any case, regardless of what you know about the nuances there, as you mentioned it is up to the mods. They clearly felt that my thread was unique enough to remain open, and as you mentioned they are the final word on this thread remaining open.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'll shut up when I see the proof.

So far it's Left Wing fake.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

OH you are such a good boy, here is your medal.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't want it because I never claimed to be a good boy.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

This shows how you guys don't care about the topic either. You are something like the 3rd person who contributed to the whole second page of the thread to trolling my opinion.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

This shows how you guys don't care about the topic either. You are something like the 3rd person who contributed to the whole second page of the thread to trolling my opinion.

For someone who dosent like redundant threads you sure have no problem trolling them.

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join