It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump budget to increase defense, slash EPA, other agencies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You are so clueless. Try opening a science textbook for a change instead of just quoting political propaganda all the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You are so clueless. Try opening a science textbook for a change instead of just quoting political propaganda all the time.

Your climate change mind tricks don't work on me, environmentalist.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I always find it interesting that we as the sole global superpower, been around 200 years, give or a take a few years and suddenly "Global Warming" is an issue.

Of all the species on the Earth, only humans can effect the climate. Fair enough. Is it that bad? NO. Just like all the media sensationalist articles, climate change and all that is NOT THAT SERIOUS.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Here is an interesting read on this. EPA can go without mad cash for now on. We need it for our space divisions and military, especially the new B-21 Bomber.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your climate change mind tricks don't work on me, environmentalist.

Lol. Yeah you are right. I can't force you to read a textbook and educate yourself and textbooks won't work on the close minded such as yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join